Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,360 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:08 PM

Cartoon Network. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cartoon Network. (2555 Views)

Name The Worst Cartoon Ever / Fantastic Four On Cartoon Network / Nigerian's Own Cartoon Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cartoon Network. by missEmjay(f): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2014
I love cartoons(and a whole lot of other things). I mean, in what other world would animals be able talk(Lion King et al) or objects like a big hammer be present in a rat's invisible pocket(Tom&Jerry) or a snail win a race with humans(Turbo) if not in CARTOON WORLD? cheesy
Re: Cartoon Network. by missEmjay(f): 9:13am On Nov 06, 2014
Let's share our favorite cartoons, cartoon characters, songs and lines.
I have watched many a cartoons and loved most but my all time faves are:
-The Croods(if you haven't watched it, go and look for it. Awesome animation and funny cave beings)
-Wreck it Ralph- This is the best concept I've ever seen. Whoever wrote this cartoon deserve Oscar Awardssss.
-Frozen- Do you wanna build a snowman? Lovely...
-Lion King- Who doesn't remember Lion King? Favorite part is the 'Be Prepared' song. Best villain song ever. Reminds me of Severus Snape
-Ice Age
-Asterix and Obelix
-Turbo
-Rio- Hands down for this cartoon. Everytin is on point. I've got all the soundtracks
Re: Cartoon Network. by missEmjay(f): 9:15am On Nov 06, 2014
I'll keep on writing more as the spirit leads. So, let the sharing begin! cheesy
Re: Cartoon Network. by missEmjay(f): 9:31am On Nov 06, 2014
-Kungfu Panda-(write your comment here)
-Penguins of Madagascar
-Madagascar
-Tom&Jerry
-Cars etc
Re: Cartoon Network. by missEmjay(f): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2014
Here is a little leeway. Worst cartoons are welcome too. Mine are:
-Naruto- To the fans, I really don't know what's Special about this cartoon series
-Power Rangers- Okay, maybe I'm a lady girl and I'm not really into action, but seriously, I detest this cartoon.
-Ben 10- Same reason as above
-Spongebob- No comment
-Any other cartoons with poor animation and no intriguing story line.
Re: Cartoon Network. by bigblangston: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2014
missEmjay:
-Naruto- To the fans, I really don't know what's Special about this cartoon series
-Power Rangers- Okay, maybe I'm a lady girl and I'm not really into action, but seriously, I detest this cartoon.
for puttin naruto there,u deserved to be arrested.I'm comin wit d police soon
Re: Cartoon Network. by missEmjay(f): 11:10am On Nov 06, 2014
bigblangston:
for puttin naruto there,u deserved to be arrested.I'm comin wit d police soon
on what grounds? What are the charges? :-/ If you and set foot here, I'll sue you for intentional infliction of emotional stress, human right violation and wasteful use of the police force grin So grab a seat and stay put. I don't respond to threats, I make 'em cool
Re: Cartoon Network. by bigblangston: 11:33am On Nov 06, 2014
missEmjay:

on what grounds? What are the charges? :-/ If you and set foot here, I'll sue you for intentional infliction of emotional stress, human right violation and wasteful use of the police force grin So grab a seat and stay put. I don't respond to threats, I make 'em cool
Intimidation,I condone not. Puttin naruto haters behind bars is my god given occupation. I'm waitin 4 ur festus keyamo
Re: Cartoon Network. by missEmjay(f): 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
bigblangston:
Intimidation,I condone not. Puttin naruto haters behind bars is my god given occupation. I'm waitin 4 ur festus keyamo

Heck! The government really needs to do sometin about unemployment. Just kidding. I hate naruto the same way yu don't like naruto haters. Its a free world so live and let die.
Re: Cartoon Network. by bigblangston: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
Finding nemo,megamind and d incredibles are my favorite animations,hope dey r included among cartoons
Re: Cartoon Network. by missEmjay(f): 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
bigblangston:
Finding nemo,megamind and d incredibles are my favorite animations,hope dey r included among cartoons
Yea! The incredibles. An incredible animated movie.
Re: Cartoon Network. by Ignatio(m): 4:08am On Nov 08, 2014
Op you just kicked the hive of naruto fans. Await their attack.

Me love Johnny Bravo,
Dexter's Lab
Flintstones
Infant most of Hanna-Barberas then DC comics.
Re: Cartoon Network. by missEmjay(f): 8:36am On Nov 08, 2014
Ignatio:
You seem to be an oldie and 2D fan. That's Interestin. As to the attackers, let them set foot here and tell me if there isn't a movie or thing sef that they don't like. Let he who is without 'dislikes' be the first to cast a stone. angry

1 Like

Re: Cartoon Network. by Treyknowles(m): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
Check out-Tangled and Rango
Re: Cartoon Network. by missEmjay(f): 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
Treyknowles:
Checked out by me already. Love 'em both. Love Rango more tho.
Re: Cartoon Network. by Treyknowles(m): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
missEmjay:

Checked out by me already. Love 'em both. Love Rango more tho.
kul
Re: Cartoon Network. by bigblangston: 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
Rango!!! Very ugly animation,it scared d shii out of me when I watched it, ugly lookin characters
Re: Cartoon Network. by missEmjay(f): 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
bigblangston:
Rango!!! Very ugly animation,it scared d shii out of me when I watched it, ugly lookin characters
Are yu kiddin me?! the characters may not be as pretty as Cindy and her Prince charming byt the story was really Cool. One man's meat...
Re: Cartoon Network. by KingTom(m): 5:52am On Nov 12, 2014
Scooby dooby doo! looking for you, scooby dooby doo where are you? grin
Re: Cartoon Network. by missEmjay(f): 9:37am On Nov 12, 2014
KingTom:
Scooby dooby doo! looking for you, scooby dooby doo where are you? grin
Scooby doo! One of the good oldies. Can't rememba much about it tho, was pretty young den.
Re: Cartoon Network. by KingTom(m): 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
missEmjay:

Scooby doo! One of the good oldies. Can't rememba much about it tho, was pretty young den.
Hmmmm ok grin
Re: Cartoon Network. by bigblangston: 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
Dis old cartoons come to mind, Ultra man,inspector gadget,Captain Caveman,He man,muppet babies,flintstone,Looney tunes cartoons lik tweety bird,bugs bunny,sylvester d cat and also Top cat and yogi bear(dry cartoons those two). Good old days
Re: Cartoon Network. by Vivly(f): 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
Treyknowles:
Checked.
I dislike Rango. Waste of time and Mb.
Re: Cartoon Network. by gangwolf(m): 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
missEmjay:
-Spongebob- No comment
Lol. Naruto is an anime, not cartoon.
Re: Cartoon Network. by kimco(m): 3:13am On Nov 14, 2014
missEmjay:
-Spongebob- No comment

1. U hate naruto for the reason u stated...u don't like action. Also if u actually watched it long enuff u'd be so in luv with it. It gets worse as it progresses from a certain point tho.

2. I didn't know power rangers was a cartoon

3. I hate ben 10 too but dats becos he has no intellects but always seems to win the day. I love vilgaz ( or however u spell it)

4. Spongebob is an old cartoon with hardly any storyline (why are u searching for one in a 10min cartoon) but it's really funny and relaxing.

Do u like anything on cartoon netwrk or nicktoons?

My likes are planet sheen...yes it's funny

Johnny bravo....very satirical. Didn't notice this till I grew up.

Courage the cowardly dog

Ed, edd and eddy

Fairly odd parents....love jurgen (spelling)

Regular show

Gumball

Spongebob

Rocket monkeys

Tuff puppy

Barnyard

Chowder....triscreeeeeeam...rada rada.

Flapjack.....( Do you...captian k-nuckkles....take.....*points at caricature* tttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhat.....to be ur lawful wedded wife) lol I laffed the whole day

All tex avery's skits

Batman.....everyone of them

I am weasel

Dislikes:

Adventure tym....takes itself too serious at tyms

Cow and chicken

Cat dog....why? I mean why?

Duckula

Inspector gadgets

New tom and jerry....they smile too much. Ffs this isn't japanese anime.

Almost all the cartoons on boomerang

Ben 10.....why are dere so many of dem

Sometyms powerpuff gals...I don't fully dislike it's a 50 50 thing.
Re: Cartoon Network. by kimco(m): 3:21am On Nov 14, 2014
bigblangston:
awwwwww is rango not disney enuff for u? U want desert characters set up in the west to look all pretty? I mean don't u think it'll look out of place if the characters looked like they visited the palour when they lived in extreme hardship both from their leaders and environment? It's one of the most accurately represented animation I've ever watched. The story is gud as well. Maybe u wud have loved it if they sang

2 Likes

Re: Cartoon Network. by TopsyKrete: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2014
gangwolf:
Lol. Naruto is an anime, not cartoon.

Tell 'em bro
Why can't they make a distinction between cartoon and Anime?
I always want to classify all the major English speaking (i.e. Verbal and non verbal) and animal characters animations as cartoon(e.g.voltron, super ted, danger mouse, batman series, superman series, fantastic4, Ben10, tom n jerry, pinky n d brain, cow n chicken, johnny bravo,lion king, alfa n omega, dexter labouratory etc), while all Japanese animations(e.g. One Piece, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fairy tail,attack on titan, deathnote etc) as Animes.

Rango, legend of the gaurdians, final fantasy, adventures of TinTin, Over the Hedge, apple seed etc are in their HD level

1 Like

Re: Cartoon Network. by bigblangston: 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
kimco:
awwwwww is rango not disney enuff for u? U want desert characters set up in the west to look all pretty? I mean don't u think it'll look out of place if the characters looked like they visited the palour when they lived in extreme hardship both from their leaders and environment? It's one of the most accurately represented animation I've ever watched. The story is gud as well. Maybe u wud have loved it if they sang
Bro!!! Wat more can I say? U ve really changed my orientation abt Rango,thanks
Re: Cartoon Network. by kashman04(m): 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
stumbled upon regular show a couple of months back,since then i'v been a fan.
Favourite characters:modicai and rigby.
Hmm hmm hmm. Lol
Re: Cartoon Network. by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 15, 2014
Spongebob.
Regular show
Amazing world of gumball
Cow and chicken
Adventure time
Phineas and Ferb
Fairy odd parents
Marvel avengers assemble cheesy
Re: Cartoon Network. by kimco(m): 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
bigblangston:
Bro!!! Wat more can I say? U ve really changed my orientation abt Rango,thanks

What more can I say....u're welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos Of Kim Jong Un Crying When Being Shot Down In The Interview / Heroes Reborn(season 5) Fan Page / Download All Nigerian Comedy Sound Effects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.