Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) (9939 Views)

Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH / Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves / Yvonne Jegede Inside Gyming Center (nice Curve) - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by uwawealth1: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2014

Where did Juliet Ibrahim get her hips and curves from? From the picture above, she didn’t have anything. But now, she is one of the queens of curves and hips . We know she’s already beautiful.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-K3E8UqRpEEg/VFhCvZs5vWI/AAAAAAAACyY/krvHrFhGWNw/s400/JULIET%2BIBRAHIM-AFRO%2BNEWS.jpg[/img]

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE... http://thinfi.com/ib9

http://thinfi.com/ib9
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 06, 2014
probably hips enlargement or her hips just grew out as she grew older. why does she look like an Arabic slave in the second pic?

2 Likes

Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
probably hips enlargement or her hips just grew out as she grew older. why does she look like an Arabic slave in the second pic?

Be nice. grin

8 Likes

Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 06, 2014
andromida:

Be nice. grin
lols

1 Like

Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by ghost1718(m): 10:52am On Nov 06, 2014
haaa Mama peace must hear this

1 Like

Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by axortedbabe(f): 11:20am On Nov 06, 2014
they young shall grow
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 06, 2014
That's life..pple use to tell me I looked like a stick but now,hmmm..things change with time..
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by uwawealth: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
SuperMartins:
That's life..pple use to tell me I looked like a stick but now,hmmm..things change with time..

UPLOAD A PIC ON HOW YOU LOOK LIKE NOW...

1 Like

Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
uwawealth:

I look bigger and appealing..
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by tattesco(m): 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
SuperMartins:
lol. Why won't u be like a stick when all ur followers here are female. Lmao
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by tattesco(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
@ topic. Proudly siliconiers
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by chinnelle(f): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
grin
Change is the only constant thing

1 Like

Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by kellyJames5(m): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Choi!
You get mouth oo shocked
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
kellyJames5:

Choi!
You get mouth oo shocked
lols
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by Big4wig(m): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
Dear brain, please start being able to tell the difference between hungry and bored. Sincerely, I'm getting fat!

2 Likes

Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by 9jaforlife: 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
Big4wig:
Dear brain, please start being able to tell the difference between hungry and bored. Sincerely, I'm getting fat!

You're not alone... Many people are emotional eaters. Thank your stars you're not turning to drugs for comfort
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by Dreyl(m): 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
That's the power of money.at the former pics she looks like panla fish.. grin
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
tattesco:
lol. Why won't u be like a stick when all ur followers here are female. Lmao
shuoo..re u been jovial or u hating? When I was in sec sch,I was smallish..anyways,thank God for my body now..it leaves every1 surprised..maybe cos d stress died down..
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by kalet55(m): 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
Wetin come increase am
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
she no dey chop better food before be that nah sad grin
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by Godmother(f): 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
uwawealth:

Lolz. Me sef check the profile o.
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
hmmmm dry bone sha rise again,all leap way wan turn Orobo hope dey say your bone go still rise be that oo
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by plucky16(m): 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:

Simply because she's of Lebanese and Libyan descent!
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
plucky16:

oh really? thought she was a Ghanaian.
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
plucky16:

Lebanese and Libyan Kwa? She is half Lebanese, half Liberian.
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by tuffgongjo(m): 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
Maybe too much "akpu" na d trick.
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by Princessderaa(f): 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
@op re u blind?cnt u c dat her hips re bigger dan her waist nd upper body in her teenage pix?abi u no c those hips for her baby pix?
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by rattlesnake(m): 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
so nicki minaj is exxonorated ni yen?
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by chimerase2: 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
Her second pix looks exactly like ma future wife undecided
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by boss1310(m): 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
people try hard to make news out of everything.do you look the same way lik u did when you were younger.if you have a sis you should knw how women change growing up,i have a twin sis who was like tooth pick growing up but was three times heavier immediately she gained admission.where she find money do surgery.na nature joor
Re: Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO) by Begonia(m): 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
grin To all the 'ruler' girls out there; don't give up yet. There's still hope.. lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Now Vitafoam Ambassador / I Know Telling Lies Is What Is Feeding You And Your Family - Wizkid Slams Linda / Breaking: Bobrisky Allegedly Impregnates Former PA, Oye Kyme (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.