Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? (7506 Views)

1000 Cement: Has Anyone Bought Cement For 1k? / Dangote Cement Now 1000 Naira Per Bag (Plus VAT) / For Sale A Block Of 24selcontain Rooms Apartment In Ekosodin Uniben .NEW PRICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by luka1981(m): 10:53am On Nov 06, 2014
I am very curious to know if any builder or individual has been able to buy cement at the new price or the old prrice. it is actually too good to believe that cement can eventually fall up to 40%.

please reply us if u have been in market recently to buy cement.

what of the block industry? are they still saying their blocks with their old price? what of other things that came from cement like houses? rent? can this price also effect them.

cant wait to hear from u guys.
Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by Skillfullulu(m): 11:06am On Nov 06, 2014
What would u do to the ones u had in stock, if u were to b a marketer? Don't tallk like that, y not hold on a little more time. Its too early to complain.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by bigt2(m): 11:12am On Nov 06, 2014
gonna take like two weeks before its implementation.
Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by walexGodson(m): 11:19am On Nov 06, 2014
1k is just d factory price,plus distributor money n transport so d minimum they will sell is 1k5 or 1k6.

I sell cement n d price I sell is 1k7 cos I still av old stock
Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by luka1981(m): 11:45am On Nov 06, 2014
walexGodson:
1k is just d factory price,plus distributor money n transport so d minimum they will sell is 1k5 or 1k6.

I sell cement n d price I sell is 1k7 cos I still av old stock

why now? a threller load of cement is about 800,000 Naira. so why still selling 1k7?
Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by luka1981(m): 11:11am On Nov 09, 2014
My greatest fear is that the middle men in nigerian business may still high jack the price.
Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by Elcemento(m): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
The 1000(factory price) is for the 32.5grade(excluding 5% VAT) while the 42.5grade goes for 1,150(factory price)excluding 5% VAT.We bought at the new price last friday and everything plus transportation and offloading still goes between 1470-1500 depending on distance and the offloading conditions.Hope i made some sense. cool cool cool cheesy cheesy

NB:We supplied the 42.5grade on Friday,the 32.5grade is not yet out as at now.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by luka1981(m): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
how about those building in Enugu? what is the distribution/transportation cost? and what if i can transport it myself?
Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by rattlesnake(m): 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
Dangote
Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by luka1981(m): 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
rattlesnake:
Dangote

what ?
Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by Isiterere(m): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
Skillfullulu:
What would u do to the ones u had in stock, if u were to b a marketer? Don't tallk like that, y not hold on a little more time. Its too early to complain.
can we called this another FG propaganda ?

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by tempem: 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
Skillfullulu:
same thought bro..... Couple of weeks sha, or prolly months
Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by tempem: 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
Isiterere:

ALL IZZ WELL
Lol..... This might end up into political debate again... Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by luka1981(m): 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
Skillfullulu:

simple join the moving train by reducing the price to fit the competition. business is either u gain or u lost. do u think it was covinent for even the producers to reduce the price, but they have to do it to meet the competition..
Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by Skillfullulu(m): 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
Isiterere:

ALL IZZ WELL
go read the dalies na, u go see am there better.
Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by Skillfullulu(m): 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
tempem:
same thought bro..... Couple of weeks sha, or prolly months
aight, make we all understand ourselves.
Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by Skillfullulu(m): 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
luka1981:

simple join the moving train by reducing the price to fit the competition. business is either u gain or u lost. do u think it was covinent for even the producers to reduce the price, but they have to do it to meet the competition..
confirm talk
Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
I want to believe that by next january, its gona be sold at 1k nationwide...
Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by tempem: 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
Skillfullulu:
aight, make we all understand ourselves.
Lol, this your moniker na... Hummmmm 😃😃😃^_^
Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by Icecream4U(m): 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
luka1981:
I am very curious to know if any builder or individual has been able to buy cement at the new price or the old prrice. it is actually too good to believe that cement can eventually fall up to 40%.

please reply us if u have been in market recently to buy cement.

what of the block industry? are they still saying their blocks with their old price? what of other things that came from cement like houses? rent? can this price also effect them.

cant wait to hear from u guys.
funny you. So you believe anything good can come out from a PDP government?? All they do is media propaganda (bokoharam ceasefire). Election is around the corner you know?.
Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by Skillfullulu(m): 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
tempem:

Lol, this your moniker na... Hummmmm 😃😃😃^_^
see ya!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by eightsin(m): 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
Just here to read
Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by tempem: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
Skillfullulu:
see ya!!!!!!!!
How you dey?
Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by hardbody: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
Skillfullulu:

Dead right. Let us be reasonable, the sales people had old stock bought at the former selling price and they will have to sell off those. Else they will lose capital and gradually commence a descent in business fortunes.
Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by Skillfullulu(m): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
tempem:
How you dey?
cool o and u?
Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by tempem: 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
Skillfullulu:
cool o and u?
Me no bad, jare...
Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by Skillfullulu(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
tempem:

Me no bad, jare...
aight
Me just dey chill for here, rain dey heavy gan. By this time, lol...
Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by Skillfullulu(m): 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
hardbody:

Dead right. Let us be reasonable, the sales people had old stock bought at the former selling price and they will have to sell off those. Else they will lose capital and gradually commence a descent in business fortunes.
good one
Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by Walphem(m): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lafarge Cement went for N1,400 yesterday(08-11-2014).
So I believe gradually the price is rolling down
Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by tempem: 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
Skillfullulu:
aight
Me just dey chill for here, rain dey heavy gan. By this time, lol...
omo una dey njoy.... There is heat, like it's a bakery.
Re: Who Has Bought Cement For 1000 Naira Per A Bag Since The New Price Announcement? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
Walphem:
Lafarge Cement went for N1,400 yesterday(08-11-2014).
So I believe gradually the price is rolling down

Where ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See This 3 Bedroom Bungalow Design Perfectly Suited For A 30ft X 120ft Land Size / Here Is A Great Opportunity To Be A Homeowner... / For Your Professional Roofing And Aluminum Works Check These Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.