Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... (6376 Views)

Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * / See What He Called My Butt / He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 07, 2014
badooo:
dem b 1 and d same > grin grin grin
lol rita of koko mansion worse pass.... D babe gbagaun dey funny till thy kingdom come
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by KingsleyJay(m): 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
AfricanApple:
go for him girl and hope for d better.
don't forget to go and vote for me eh

na only vote you sabi grin
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by Goldenboy007(m): 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
chuckdee4:

Cut the OP some slack are you without mistake?

Real life won't cut anybody any slack! This is a public forum and she is a graduate! Better she corrects herself here than to be corrected in a job interview!!!
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by chigoizie7(m): 12:21am On Nov 08, 2014
freecocoa:
Seriously though OP, a mentality like yours only leaves one vulnerable.

A guy helping you is not a guarantee he likes you to want to start something with you, there are still nice people everywhere, thinking like this can actually make a guy take advantage of you.

Someone helps you, say thank you and move on.

and it is never a crime for a lady to like a guy 1st b4 the guy reciprocates,wat is dis generation turning into? that a gal can never like or love a guy unless d guy does so 1st?,such a weak myopic reasoning. my 2cents anyways.
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by ritababe(f): 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
Goldenboy007:

Real life won't cut anybody any slack! This is a public forum and she is a graduate! Better she corrects herself here than to be corrected in a job interview!!!

not yet a graduate.
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by DonaldGenes(m): 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
karkel:
thanks to ur editor
Lmao!
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by karkel(m): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by Donjay007(m): 12:33am On Nov 30, 2014
sexymoma:
My sista don't mind dem o... take mummy peace for example as bad as her english is she still the first lady..
She leads while other follow.. Educated ones o smiley
patience bro, patience
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by walearoy(m): 8:04am On Nov 30, 2014
ritababe:
I open a thread last time asking why a guy i met on a bus did not take my number after helping me so much, though the thread was full of insult because of my bad english, well thanks anyway i will keep on learning.

Now back to the topic, the guy called me yersterday and we talk for like 30 minutes, he saw my fb name when i was chatting with one of my friends on the bus that day, thats how he got my number on my facebook profile, (thats why he didnt bother to ask for it)

Thanks to those that advice, insult me and everybody.

(i believe before i come back, i will see like 8 pages full of insult)

Remember to tell us when the bleeping part comes in too pls
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 30, 2014
merit12:
Op I like your spirit

You more like me ,you don't allow insult gets to you
Keep it up it will take you places

I also like your humility for thanking everyone both the ones that insulted and advise you.

I also like you for coming back to tell us
The outcome of how every thing unfold

Once again my dear I like your spirit

Are you black?
Hmmm....i tink i will blong to ds ur group..dey say silence is d best weapon to haters..i use to insult back wen dey insult me badly for no reason..frm nw on i join d click of no replyin insults wit insult..maturity.
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by charlesopp(m): 6:38am On Dec 02, 2014
100Cents:

Nobody send you.

Who wrote this for you ?

Chai guy u harsh
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by justmag(m): 7:03am On Dec 02, 2014
That's wonderful! God works. Hope it goes well! grin
Re: He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... by simdam500(m): 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
am happy for u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Date This Black American Guy Or Leave Him Alone???? / Why Are Nairaland Males Like This / Have You Ever Been In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.