Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Jonathan's Rating On NOI Polls Declines By 14percent. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Rating On NOI Polls Declines By 14percent. (1304 Views)

New York, Moody’s Latest Rating On Nigeria Supports Strong Economy / President Jonathan's Approval Rating Was 60% In November - NOI Polls / Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan's Rating On NOI Polls Declines By 14percent. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan’s performance
rating has declined on 14% after the failures
in realizing Chibok girls and ceasefire-deal
with Boko Haram terrorists, Nigerian Tribune
informs.
President’s rating is low especially in the
northern region. Such decline is caused by
dashed hopes of Nigerians to achieve a higher
level of national security.
According to results realised by NOIPolls for
October, 14-points decline comes after
September’s peak of 74 percent.
Survey shows a general decline of Jonathan’s
rating across all geo-political zones with the
greatest decline seen in the North- East (28-
points) and the North-West (26-points) zones.
NOIPolls survey is based on the key elements
of governmental policy including, ‘job
creation’, ‘power’ ‘economy’, ‘health’,
‘education’, ‘agriculture and food security’,
‘transportation’ and ‘foreign policy and
diplomacy’ as average.
However, his performance on ‘security’ was
rated as very poor, implying that Nigerians
are not satisfied with his achievement on this
key area of his transformation agenda. In
addition, an assessment of the current state
of power revealed a worsened state in power
supply to Nigerian households as reported by
47 per cent of the respondents with a higher
proportion from the North-Central zone
(58%).
“This poor state of power supply experienced
by households across the nation was
generally due to the drop in generated power
by 1,000 megawatts in October 2014. Finally,
this setback in power supply also contributed
to the downward direction of the president’s
approval rating in October. “
NOIPolls is the No.1 for country-specific
polling services in the West African region, in
technical partnership with Gallup (USA) to
develop opinion research in Nigeria.
NOIPolls deliver forward-thinking research and
relevant data on public opinion and consumer
markets on a range of topics. It help enhance
the activities of decision makers across all
the vibrant sectors of the Nigerian economy.
Also partners with policy makers,
governments, donor agencies, civil societies,
corporate organisations and the media to
enhance their data set of information,
ultimately adding value to their output.

http://www.naij.com/317772-jonathans-rating-is-14-down.html
Re: Jonathan's Rating On NOI Polls Declines By 14percent. by co2(m): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
if this report is true which I hope it is, it means the NOI poll is credible nice one the last one month has not been favourable for the federal government

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Rating On NOI Polls Declines By 14percent. by dexentity: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
I believe this NOI poll is pro government, so just multiply the 14 point decline by 2 to get the real picture of our far down JEG ratings has plummeted.
Re: Jonathan's Rating On NOI Polls Declines By 14percent. by najoke: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
I dont trust this NOI poll at all...........whether it favors GEJ or not

Since they have been doing poll which one has gone against FG...........some few months to election watch another poll by this same NOIpolls and see how it will favor FG as usual.

.........................all na gimick.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Rating On NOI Polls Declines By 14percent. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
Berem made a thread?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Rating On NOI Polls Declines By 14percent. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
Even Anty NOI is beginning to loose hope in her oga

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Rating On NOI Polls Declines By 14percent. by YungwizzzyPt7: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
[size=35pt]Sweep-GEJ-Out-2015[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Rating On NOI Polls Declines By 14percent. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Even Anty NOI is beginning to loose hope in her oga

Ab0ki, you only click on GEJ bashing threads or Buhari c0ck sucking ones.

And did I not warn you it is haram to internetz?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Rating On NOI Polls Declines By 14percent. by brainpower(m): 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
If we are using the NOI polls as the basis for calculating the future election then it means GEJ will win the elections. Since his opposition believe he is playing politics with Boko Haram, all he has to do is to order boko haram or wipe them out at the heat of election and claim victory. But truthfully, the majority of the voters have never heard about NOI not to talk of polls. Elections are won in the streets and not online. On election day, most of the voters on NOI will only watch from their phones and homes while those that will vote will be controlled by the stakeholders in their various wards. But I hope things will be different this time.

Finally, Nigerians need change including me, but I don't have the confidence that APC is the one to "bell the cat" for us. If Buhari becomes president he can't probe Tinubu or IBB or OBJ or dangote. We can only move forward when politics of hate and religion and ethnicity ends which I don't see happening soon. So I believe Nigerian election will still maintain status quo.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Rating On NOI Polls Declines By 14percent. by Dereformer(m): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
Head or tail Buhari loses

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Rating On NOI Polls Declines By 14percent. by PhockPhockMan: 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
Op, whatever you plan to achieve with this thread is defeated in advance. So NOI polls is credible after all?
Now I know.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Rating On NOI Polls Declines By 14percent. by docadams: 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
brainpower:
If we are using the NOI polls as the basis for calculating the future election then it means GEJ will win the elections. Since his opposition believe he is playing politics with Boko Haram, all he has to do is to order boko haram or wipe them out at the heat of election and claim victory. But truthfully, the majority of the voters have never heard about NOI not to talk of polls. Elections are won in the streets and not online. On election day, most of the voters on NOI will only watch from their phones and homes while those that will vote will be controlled by the stakeholders in their various wards. But I hope things will be different this time.

Finally, Nigerians need change including me, but I don't have the confidence that APC is the one to "bell the cat" for us. If Buhari becomes president he can't probe Tinubu or IBB or OBJ or dangote. We can only move forward when politics of hate and religion and ethnicity ends which I don't see happening soon. So I believe Nigerian election will still maintain status quo.

If he cannot probe the past he can stop the present rot in the system.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Rating On NOI Polls Declines By 14percent. by osile2012: 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
Well his rating on our site is still impressive. To rate Gej click on the link on my signature, click on rate people, find his pic and rate.
Re: Jonathan's Rating On NOI Polls Declines By 14percent. by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
co2:
if this report is true which I hope it is, it means the NOI poll is credible nice one the last one month has not been favourable for the federal government
Credible indeed. 74-14=?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Rating On NOI Polls Declines By 14percent. by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
docadams:

If he cannot probe the past he can stop the present rot in the system.
Instead he encourages it, making the present even worse than the past.
Re: Jonathan's Rating On NOI Polls Declines By 14percent. by Tolexander: 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
This thread has substantiated and upheld the NGO poll which the OP and her goons didn't initially believe in its reality and credibility.

The OP has shot herself in the leg!
Re: Jonathan's Rating On NOI Polls Declines By 14percent. by CharlesAnderson: 8:27am On Nov 07, 2014
The fact that @NOIPolls could publish this report even with its slightly disturbing finding only proves their objectivity and non partisanship. The truth remains that this kind of data is extreemly necessary for national development. Soon the era where some people can just sit on a round table, discourse something and then come out and the next thing we hear in the news is "Nigerian's say" "Nigerians want" etc. How can the views of 10-20 people of the same social stratification represent the opinion of the Average General Public.
Re: Jonathan's Rating On NOI Polls Declines By 14percent. by CharlesAnderson: 8:30am On Nov 07, 2014
The noipolls guys will be discoursing the results of this poll by four oclock today on their twitter, i think any one who wants real insight into what Nigerians (not the online minority) are saying should Join the conversation.
Re: Jonathan's Rating On NOI Polls Declines By 14percent. by CharlesAnderson: 8:33am On Nov 07, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Credible indeed. 74-14=?
As for me, The NOIPolls is the only credible polling organisation in Nigeria. They even claim o be No1 in west africa. Check their website. Initially i was suspicious of their reports but after following them for a while i was able to see they are actually non partisan. do you see the disturbing findings in this latest report. if they were politically affiliated they wouldnt publis this report.
Re: Jonathan's Rating On NOI Polls Declines By 14percent. by englishmart(m): 11:16am On Nov 07, 2014
that's not withstanding. The man from otueke will still win.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Buhari's People Compare Declaration Crowd Between GEJ And Buhari / Time Lists Jonathan, Obama, Among World’s 100 Most Influential People / FRSC Advocates Use Of Bicycles As Alternative Means Of Transport (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.