Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari (20441 Views)

I Traveled Abroad For Operation, APC Didn't Tell Me Sorry - Ex Benue Gov Suswam / Join The Wailers Group With Barcanista, Datolee / Datolee Deactivated His Nairaland Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
datolee:

By the time Buhari left office in 1985, the debt has risen
to $19 billion as reported by the Nigeria debt
management office

Buhari left office on Aug 27 1985, he didn't take any loans because he refused IMF conditions, our dear datolee didn't tell us IBB announced the introduction of SAP (IMF loans) on October 1 1985. Who took the loans?

Thanks to barcanista, buhari did pay $50 million in a few weeks and had paid about $4 billion before he left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15xapP50Sf0?
version=3
http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist//ITN/1984/01/03/
AS030184006/?s=nigeria&st=2&pn=96&sortBy=date 3rd
January, 1984

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
datolee:

By early 1975, in view of the fuel shortages experienced
then, the Federal Government decided that work on the
third refinery should be advanced. It was envisaged that
the refinery was to be a simple hydro skimming type
refinery in order to meet up with the fuel demand then”

http://www.nnpcgroup.com/nnpcbusiness/subsidiaries/
krpc.aspx

Our dear datolee didn't tell us from that same link he posted,

The contract for
construction (kaduna refinery) was awarded to CHIYODA CHEMICAL ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION COMPANY OF YOKOHAMA, Japan in 1977.

Guess who was petroleum minister in 1977?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by viczing(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
Obiagelli:

krpc.aspx

The contract for
construction (kaduna refinery) was awarded to CHIYODA CHEMICAL ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION COMPANY OF YOKOHAMA, Japan in 1977.

Stop guessing and get your facts right....apc e animals and devils like insinuation.....bleeped up propaganda and lies

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
Every other thing about inflation, Gdp and the naira was very well replied by barcanista. www.nairaland.com/1983506/many-lies-buhari-apc-supporters

@ datolee, waiting for more lies on selective fight against corruption by Buhari.

12 Likes

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
viczing:

Stop guessing and get your facts right....apc e animals and devils like insinuation.....bleeped up propaganda and lies
What fact have you posted here other than insults. You want me to spoon feed you? Your likes are the reason why datolee got away with all the bullcrap he posted on the front page. Fill your empty head with something worthwhile.

31 Likes

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by automaticcars: 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
[s]
viczing:

[/s]

The thread just opened and you already started crying. Why don't you wait for your fellow PDP and goats to come to the thread before you start crying?

18 Likes

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
Why create a new topic when you can dispute the facts on the existing topic?

And finally why did u guys abandon barcanista when he was been demolished by the truth.?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by automaticcars: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
[s]
calebo101:

And finally why did u guys abandon barcanista when he was been demolished by the truth.?
[/s]

Thrash.

15 Likes

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by aljharem(m): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
APigC don start again. Why not go to the original thread to air your views grin

A Pig Cee

38 Likes

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by automaticcars: 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
[s]
aljharem:
APigC don start again. Why not go to the original thread to air your views grin

A Pig Cee
[/s]

Goat, you have said nothing other than thrash.

19 Likes

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
automaticcars:
[s][/s]

Thrash.
Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by brownlord: 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
Sai buhari

2 Likes

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
automaticcars:
[s][/s]

Thrash.

I was expecting that.

It's typical of you, no surprise.

11 Likes

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by aljharem(m): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
automaticcars:
[s][/s]

Goat, you have said nothing other than thrash.
grin grin grin lmao!! !!!! Loooool

APigC wink don't worry ego go drop soon.

18 Likes

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
calebo101:

what truth if I may ask? Barcanista was vindicated and he countered everything data-olee said. When you PDP rats keep twisting and beating around the bush to score cheap points,did you expect us to jump in and follow you nitwits to exhibit such madness?

Thank the chief saTANist of nairaland for moving anti-buhari threads to FP.

Ndi ara!

16 Likes

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by alabiyemmy(m): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
You guys did all these three times in the past and it all led to failure for Buhari. You are wasting your energy this time again.

13 Likes

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by loopman: 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
The datolee dude is really A'to lee. cheesy grin cheesy

Jobless saTANist grin

7 Likes

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
They came with insults and name calling. Thank you obiagelli for the thread. I am actually watching thm "enjoy" their much sorted for time, while I am working on a "pro-Jonathan" project.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
Can empty heads stay off my thread? Call datolee if you don't have anything to add.

3 Likes

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by loopman: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
automaticcars:
[s][/s]

Thrash.

Mumu, TRASH and not THRASH grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by automaticcars: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
[s]
calebo101:

I was expecting that.

It's typical of you, no surprise.
[/s]

Thrash from you again.

PDP is the cancer ravaging Nigeria that must be killed and uprooted by February 14, 2015. People like you are the reason why PDP has given many of our fellow citizens hopelessness, unemployment, darkness, bad roads, common stealing is not corruption, deaths, and many more.

Say No to PDP, PDP, saTAN ambassadors....

Sai Buhari!

Sai APC!

Sai Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
berem:
what truth if I may ask? Barcanista was vindicated and he countered everything data-olee said. When you PDP rats keep twisting and beating around the bush to score cheap points,did you expect us to jump in and follow you nitwits to exhibit such madness?

Thank the chief saTANist of nairaland for moving anti-buhari threads to FP.

Ndi ara!

5 Likes

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Firefire(m): 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
Effort in futility, @ Obiagelli do you need this face saving?

Buhari has been busted already. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/1983506/many-lies-buhari-apc-supporters

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Kelvin0(m): 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
O, u have now created a sympathy thread Abi..I see https://www.nairaland.com/1983506/many-lies-buhari-apc-supporters/1#27771311

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Dereformer(m): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
automaticcars:
[s][/s]

Thrash from you again.

PDP is the cancer ravaging Nigeria that must be killed and uprooted by February 14, 2015. People like you are the reason why PDP has given many of our fellow citizens hopelessness, unemployment, darkness, bad roads, common stealing is not corruption, deaths, and many more.

Say No to PDP, PDP, saTAN ambassadors....

Sai Buhari!

Sai APC!

Sai Nigeria!

Nonsense.

"Buhari is perpetually unelectable" El rufai

16 Likes

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by EldaTimba(m): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
Una never see anything grin . Bacanista, we are waiting for your next project. We go bust the project like the one wey una don see.

Finally, I am disappointed in Obiagelli, Egift! Omenka for living Barcanista alone to be whipped.
Barcanista, I wish you quick recovery grin

31 Likes

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Firefire(m): 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
Obiagelli:

krpc.aspx

The contract for

Habaa, sister we don clear this matter now...

The Kaduna Refinery was awarded by Murtala Mohammed in 1976 and was built by Chiyoda Engineering and Construction Company - a

Japanese firm, at the cost of $525 million and was completed by Obasanjo in 1979 (Buhari's tenure as the Petroleum. Minister ended in 1978).

It had two refining streams (50,000 b/d fuels units) and (50,000 b/d lubes, waxes Asphalt plants).

https://www.nairaland.com/1983506/many-lies-buhari-apc-supporters/6#27774670

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by donguutti: 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
Maam, na you take over from Barcanista, these are World bank loans taken by GMB from the world bank
(Million dollars)

2299-0 April 1984 BUHARI Fourth NIDB 120.0
2376-0 June 1984 BUHARI Smal/Med Scale Ind. 41.0
2436-0 July 1985 BUHARI Int. Agric. Dev. 122.0

These are from International capital markets(Million dollars)
10/26/84 BU Purchase of 115M&W Pumps US$12.88
11/19/84 BU Purchase of 4 Airbuss US$206
Aircrafts

1/4/85 BU ITT Contracts (Rescheduling US$365 US$365
Agreements)
1/4/85 BU ITT (New Contracts) US$171 US$171

Source- Falegan: "Nigeria's External Debt
Burden." Fountain Publications, 1992

12 Likes

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
Firefire:

The Kaduna Refinery was awarded by Murtala Mohammed in 1976 and was built by Chiyoda Engineering and Construction Company - a

Japanese firm, at the cost of $525 million and was completed by Obasanjo in 1979 (Buhari's tenure as the Petroleum. Minister ended in 1978).

It had two refining streams (50,000 b/d fuels units) and (50,000 b/d lubes, waxes Asphalt plants).

see as you flop? We are quoting from nnpc website and you are giving us what someone said on nl? You no try abeg my oga

7 Likes

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
Firefire:

http://www.nnpcgroup.com/nnpcbusiness/subsidiaries/krpc. aspx
Read
Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Ngwakwe: 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
The problem I have with some people is when they depend on editorials where reports from research works are available.

I have studied Buhari (in and out) before I made the comment and my popular quote "Buhari is too dented to be repackaged"

If all the efforts being wasted on trying to repackage Buhari are expended on Gov. Rabiu Kwankwaso, he will definitely be among the fastest consumer goods and a candidate to challenge incumbency.

I withdrew my sword on Buhari of recent until mid January - February 2015 when all the lies told to repackage Buhari will be exposed and people will see him as a fraud he is.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari by Kelvin0(m): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
Firefire:
Effort in futility, @ Obiagelli do you need this face saving?

Buhari has been busted already. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/1983506/many-lies-buhari-apc-supporters
cheesy cheesy.....like minds, i didn't know u've alreadY shown them the way.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani / 2023: "You Are Selfish" - Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Osinbajo, Tinubu / Fani-Kayode Hosts Senator Orji Kalu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.