Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,512 members, 7,808,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Are Roman Catholics Christians? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Roman Catholics Christians? (6461 Views)

Can Roman Catholics Be Saved? / HERESY ? Roman Catholics Says Jesus Is Not Available Today. / Why Are Roman-catholics Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Roman Catholics Christians? by HARMONIEE: 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
I need to understand something

And save my relatives!
ARE ROMAN CATHOLICS CHRISTIANS?
REMEMBER THE MEANING OF CHRISTIAN (LIKE
CHRIST)
DOES GOD HAVE A MOTHER?
WAS MARY WITHOUT SIN?
please Friends teach me something I don't know. I need your opinions please
Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
See question. Indeed ignorance worse pass ebola shah.

2 Likes

Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by Rich4god(m): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
Google is ur friend...

1 Like

Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by alentyno: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
No they are muslims undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2014
HARMONIEE:
I need to learn today.
And save my relatives!
CHRIST)
DOES GOD HAVE A MOTHER?
WAS MARY WITHOUT SIN?
please Friends teach me something I don't know, so I
could either SHUT UP or CRY OUT LOUDER.!

mumu nobi by force to open thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by Soloter(m): 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
The Roman Catholics are nominal carnal Christians who have no place in Heaven if they do not turn away from their idol worship, occultism and all the other vices that God hates. Read Revelation 3:14-21.

2 Likes

Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by HARMONIEE: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
chukwudi44:

mumu nobi by force to open thread

May God bless you. smiley
Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by HARMONIEE: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
Soloter:
The Roman Catholics are nominal carnal Christians who have no place in Heaven if they do not turn away from their idol worship, occultism and all the other vices that God hates. Read Revelation 3:14-21.
God bless you sir, let me read it. Thanks
Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
HARMONIEE:

And save my relatives!
CHRIST)
DOES GOD HAVE A MOTHER?
WAS MARY WITHOUT SIN?

Good question. cool Read the link below for answers.

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0071/0071_01.asp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by italo: 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
Catholics aren't Christians. We are antiChrists. That is why we compiled the Holy Bible in the fourth century to fool you. That is why we changed the day of worship from Saturday to Sunday...and you foolishly follow us.

Only Penterascals are Christians...and they believe the Bible which antiChrists compiled...and worship on the day that antiChrists chose.

FOOOOOOOOOLS!

6 Likes

Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by ojimbo(m): 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
upon say ur thread no make sense, people still dey comment. Soon e go get 10 pages.
Who say dia is no "sense" in "nonsense"
Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by Annaka(f): 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
italo
:
Catholics aren't Christians. We are antiChrists. That is
why we compiled the Holy Bible in the fourth century to fool you. That
is why we changed the day of worship from Saturday to Sunday...and you
foolishly follow us.

Only Penterascals are Christians...and they believe the Bible which
antiChrists compiled...and worship on the day that antiChrists chose.

FOOOOOOOOOLS!
perfect answer,i loveee dis

4 Likes

Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by kevoh(m): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
italo:
Catholics aren't Christians. We are antiChrists. That is why we compiled the Holy Bible in the fourth century to fool you. That is why we changed the day of worship from Saturday to Sunday...and you foolishly follow us.

Only Penterascals are Christians...and they believe the Bible which antiChrists compiled...and worship on the day that antiChrists chose.

FOOOOOOOOOLS!
Lol smiley Hopefully, OP will be intelligent enough to recognise your sarcasm.

2 Likes

Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by peteregwu(m): 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
The Vatican does things contrary to the bible, so they are not Christians. They worship the 'THE QUEEN OF HEAVEN', who they refer also as "holy mary", which the bible described as the devil. And anyone that dies as a catholic without becoming born again and renouncing those practises will end up in hell fire.

Jeremiah 44:18 But since we left off to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all things, and have been consumed by the sword and by the famine.

1 Like

Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by sukkot: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
HARMONIEE:

And save my relatives!
CHRIST)
DOES GOD HAVE A MOTHER?
WAS MARY WITHOUT SIN?
no they are not christians. being a christian means following the teachings of Jesus Christ. roman catholics follow ther own teachings. they deify and worship mary. they are not christians

1 Like

Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by btoks: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
sukkot:
no they are not christians. being a christian means following the teachings of Jesus Christ. roman catholics follow ther own teachings. they deify and worship mary. they are not christians
Please help me,where do I find these teachings of Jesus Christ?
Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by sukkot: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
btoks:

Please help me,where do I find these teachings of Jesus Christ?
the bible
Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by Ukutsgp(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
italo:

FOOOOOOOOOLS!
this is the nonsense i hate. u claim that u people compiled the bible yet u people go against its teaching the most.
Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by Ukutsgp(m): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
peteregwu:
The Vatican does things contrary to the bible, so they are not Christians. They worship the 'THE QUEEN OF HEAVEN', who they refer also as "holy mary", which the bible described as the devil. And anyone that dies as a catholic without becoming born again and renouncing those practises will end up in hell fire.

Jeremiah 44:18 But since we left off to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all things, and have been consumed by the sword and by the famine.
i cant say more.
Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by vest(m): 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
Jst In Case This Mumu Thread Reach F.P

pls Visit: www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics
[size=50]our home zone![/size]
Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by btoks: 2:16am On Nov 15, 2014
sukkot:
the bible
But why the bible?
Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by Ukutsgp(m): 8:06am On Nov 15, 2014
btoks:
But why the bible?
do u think that ur useless traditions is the bible?
Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by johnydon22(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2014
christians are the most confused people in the world, look at them condemning each other to hell..
lmao.... as for catholic compiling the bible that is actually true... which means that everything y'all believe now is exactly what they wanted you to believe... DELUSION.
as for catholics deifying Mary... am sure they dont...even if they do not as much as y'all deify your pastors and so called mog..
as for the question of God having a mother, well its not my business but Jesus sure and certainly had one Mary. . . . christians shaaaa SMH grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by vest(m): 9:33am On Nov 15, 2014
Quesion
btoks:
But why the bible?
Answer
Ukutsgp:
do u think that ur useless traditions is the bible?
ukuts Style
Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by Pavore9: 9:59am On Nov 15, 2014
Na today?...I wonder how people go about as if their salvation is dependent on Catholics renouncing their faith, abeg make una dey go una "heaven" make we see road. PRAISE BE TO JESUS, HONOUR TO MARY!

1 Like

Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by Ukutsgp(m): 10:01am On Nov 15, 2014
Pavore9:
Na today?...I wonder how people go about as if their salvation is dependent on Catholics renouncing their faith, abeg make una dey go una "heaven" make we see road. PRAISE BE TO JESUS, HONOUR TO MARY!
typical of the catholic.
Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by Ukutsgp(m): 10:03am On Nov 15, 2014
vest:
Quesion Answerukuts Style
u people are in gross delusion. the painful thing is that, u people dnt even know.
Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by Pavore9: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2014
Ukutsgp:
typical of the catholic.
And proudly one! No one has the right to subject my faith to his/her views neither do l with others, learn to accommodate divergent belief as long it is not a risk to ur wellbeing!

4 Likes

Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by johnydon22(m): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2014
Ukutsgp:
u people are in gross delusion. the painful thing is that, u people dnt even know.

what if i tell u the whole christianity stuff is a big delusion.. christians chai smh... confused people shaa
Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by johnydon22(m): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2014
Pavore9:
And proudly one! No one has the right to subject my faith to his/her views neither do l with others, learn to accommodate divergent belief as long it is not a risk to ur wellbeing!

well said sir
Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by Ukutsgp(m): 10:58am On Nov 15, 2014
johnydon22:

what if i tell u the whole christianity stuff is a big delusion.. christians chai smh... confused people shaa
christians are not deluded and confused people. it is only those that are not led of the spirit that are.

1 Like

Re: Are Roman Catholics Christians? by Ukutsgp(m): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2014
Pavore9:
na u know sha. dnt say u were not told.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? / Should A Christian Woman Wear Immodest Dress Like Bikini, Mini Skirts, And Short / Prayer Points For Rccg February 2010 Fasting And Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.