Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

* + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * (2051 Views)

September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus / Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

* + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by mikuz(m): 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point
Rhymes - 2 points
Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points
Punchlines - 3 points
Personals - 2 points
Flow - 1 point
Wordplays - 2 points
Closer - 1 point

Rules
- 24 lines.
- Deadline is 10pm, Friday 7
November 2014.
- Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.
- No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.
- No complaining about votes.
- A no show attracts a ban.
- No unnecessary comments
- No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.
- Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.
- If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.
- NO argument with established vets
OR voters.
- Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters should
just vote and leave it like that.

Judges :
Ibime
Cooger
Kr0ne
Teddybiyasi

Goodluck!!!

1 Like

Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
Checkaholic......... Sat the 8th.....
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by JigsawKillah(m): 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
Chisos!

checks in
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by JigsawKillah(m): 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
Elymaxiimus abeg notify me when you dey online make we drop
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by JigsawKillah(m): 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
abeg the boy no ready
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by Iceskidd(m): 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
Wait deadline neva pas?
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
JigsawKillah:
Elymaxiimus abeg notify me when you dey online make we drop
phew........
Post nd i'll follow suit..
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
Jigsawkillah.... I'ma repost when you do...
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by JigsawKillah(m): 11:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
Jigsawkillah.... I'ma repost when you do...

post joor
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by JigsawKillah(m): 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
My bars are heavily laid with puns/ if the junkie talks trash, I'd get him waylaid with boys/ each twice his size, only time he was in the street was selling his baby guns/ talking about girls but Only time he F1 was pressing his lame keyboard/

Tie the bràt's hands to a fan, turn it on then flog him with hot wires/ I instigate a hood war and Max gets caught in the gunfire/ my powers are out of control, I'mma destroy Maximus, like the comics, call me the sunfire/

Them Readers can't deny the facts I'm bringing'em/ it won't be surprising when the gats start filling him/ with slugs, he'd be crushed like snacks and mineral/ my quantified bars would reduce Max to Minimum/

I'd be saving the world a nuisance when I deposit sixty six slugs into him/ control alt delete this bug lyrically/ Quit the cheap talks silly pig/ apart from cartoons we've never seen a chick speak or loving the pig/

What is a General compared to this mini-soldier?/ this nigga is as useless as a set of teeth, with no molar/ Puns hit him from his North and Central, uppercut sends him overseas, and when this, diss is over/ we will only see Ely in Minnesota/

Tie a rope to his neck like the sacrificial lamb/ you can't pass the flow like a break dancer with an artificial hands/ you've lost it fam, you need a sabbatical fam/ before that, you should come to ben-a-bow before me like a die hard galactico fan/

Why is this poor brat amongst us? A thousand Naira is the bro's net worth/ we've got G's, we don't need E, that slow network/

Don't talk to me, speak to the gun/ the 9mm slugs will take the teeth of his gum/ before a I make him fall like leaves in autumn/

I breathe fire and brimstone/ to light up the tire on this ho/ set fire on his soul/ till he desired to be stoned/

I attack Maxwell like a cow being attacked by paranoid butchers/ the poverty stricken pig has chewed more garri and kernels than Android users/

I gave the prick an edge/ use the Limerick battle, that's some instant pers/ diss me with em, bridge the distance left/ between my flows and his, before I deliver the head butt, just to give the bîtch a head/

I'm going higher like I ate the apple of Elevation/ have my girl shoot off his balls with no sample of hesitation/ seeing him winning is unusual like Balo and celebration/ so y'all can watch me Burn-li as he battles for relegation/

My freestyles best your prewrittens/ you're skimming through the texts of a griffin/ hitting off your head will be easy/ my teks will be ripping/ it off anyway, kill your family in front of you, to teach you the technique for killing/

fyh floored the prick, by word playing Brah on the nigga/ Darkrebel bullied him, changed Max to Eliza/ so is it Elymax or Eliza?/

They were both right, instead of Mister, I'd use Miss for him/ Queen Elizabeth, in case you forgot, this is a Kings Tourney/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
Diss @ jigsaw
word!!!

I take no chances

ama take the sure win/ this is "chelsea vs arsenal" .... Max "against a small kid" / he far away from drawing/
If he dares claim winning is at his finger tips ..... I'll quickly amputate his fore limbs/

JigsawKillah:
destined to kill bîtches, in the Kings tourney, Elymaxiimus head will hung in a rope/

this silly nigga/ feeling eager/ just cos he spitting filler?/ he lack punches.... He a kiddy freezer/ who pull no shows than a closed down filming theatre/
lime left the freaking geezer/ with bruises nd wounds. Nd jig couldn't reply ..... to at least give him bizzare/
no! all we hear is....."saw! Saw!! Saw"!!!...... Each time he's beaten bitter/

they hailing, jig is a deadly beast/ this is what vets insist/ they 'ont know the pr1ck is a scared n1twit/
at the sight of me ..... he's "freezing" with air he breaths/ the weakling will best retreat/
cos f*ck jigsaw!!!... I'll saw jig into "pieces" like "shreded meat"/

JigsawKillah:
My writtens are flames, my pen dragon/
well, ah control birds that spit fire.... Am eragon!!!/ have ya owned! Have ya pierced and gored/
ya beat khena and ya felt like God?/
so it aint nonsense when ah get a gun/ put bullets through jig skull.. Till tha queer jah gone/

JigsawKillah:
I'm a king, I flow and hos came-alot/
you'll be maimed alot/ cos the play's a flop/ all your writtens give lame results/
what was you thinking? Jig's brain distort?/ cos kr0ne's jabs did make you nuts?/ you ain't healed from the pain you got/ yet been claiming tough/ that you'll bring flames to torch/
but if i scream it's joy that i did slay yo guts/

that bar was an evidence of your lies/ you lie like everyday ur a spy/
i'll seize oxygen from he's hairy nose till saw dies/ when i attack the mole. in his compound ........ with the element of supprise/

We go back, when slaves n masters rough/ i'm white, ur black, you'll be enslaved. i'll thrash ya scruff/ your girl will be taken as ma buff/ Wariblood will be paid with cash enough/ cos i'll Have her Puss hair shaved in barbers shop/
she'll be raped while restrained with a handcuff/
the moment my D meet her... She go confess sey this baba tough/

babies frown when he flows... This faggit verse lean/ mine carry weight. The olympic planet's champion/ my puns, mets, punch, slap n jab him/
if he fails to see the battle max brings/
i'll feed his eyes with clips.... Like he watching some charlie chaplin/

as time goes up... i rise with calenders/ in tha church of d0pes . . . ely is an elder/
but if this jew lie he's a member/ i'll come like an august visitor. . . Beat the sturbborn weakling up . . . till he dies this december/

I lunch missiles, i'm killing his brother/ i'm bringing disorder/ to his house hold. Miners will be drilling his mother/ like they searching for gold. but i'll be leading the slaughter/
cos i'mma make saw mourn without giving an order/

I'm a blessing to NL, my writtens are vibes/ I'm one of the best in the top five/ Jig's been wack since he arrived/
but If he dares claim we birds of same feather I'll skin him alive/

Max is deadly n brute/ in a day i kill 24 dudes/ 12 before noon/ 12 ..... when the sun's gloomed/
y'all can tell jigsaw should/ have surrendered nd left this for good/
cos He'll be gunned down when i place macs on his head......... like he getting confused /

****max****

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
JigsawKillah:
My bars are heavily laid with puns/ if the junkie talks trash, I'd get him waylaid with boys/ each twice his size, only time he was in the street was selling his baby guns/ talking about girls but Only time he F1 was pressing his lame keyboard/

Tie the bràt's hands to a fan, turn it on then flog him with hot wires/ I instigate a hood war and Max gets caught in the gunfire/ my powers are out of control, I'mma destroy Maximus, like the comics, call me the sunfire/

Them Readers can't deny the facts I'm bringing'em/ it won't be surprising when the gats start filling him/ with slugs, he'd be crushed like snacks and mineral/ my quantified bars would reduce Max to Minimum/

I'd be saving the world a nuisance when I deposit sixty six slugs into him/ control alt delete this bug lyrically/ Quit the cheap talks silly pig/ apart from cartoons we've never seen a chick speak or loving the pig/

What is a General compared to this mini-soldier?/ this nigga is as useless as a set of teeth, with no molar/ Puns hit him from his North and Central, uppercut sends him overseas, and when this, diss is over/ we will only see Ely in Minnesota/

Tie a rope to his neck like the sacrificial lamb/ you can't pass the flow like a break dancer with an artificial hands/ you've lost it fam, you need a sabbatical fam/ before that, you should come to ben-a-bow before me like a die hard galactico fan/

Why is this poor brat amongst us? A thousand Naira is the bro's net worth/ we've got G's, we don't need E, that slow network/

Don't talk to me, speak to the gun/ the 9mm slugs will take the teeth of his gum/ before a I make him fall like leaves in autumn/

I breathe fire and brimstone/ to light up the tire on this ho/ set fire on his soul/ till he desired to be stoned/

I attack Maxwell like a cow being attacked by paranoid butchers/ the poverty stricken pig has chewed more garri and kernels than Android users/

I gave the prick an edge/ use the Limerick battle, that's some instant pers/ diss me with em, bridge the distance left/ between my flows and his, before I deliver the head butt, just to give the bîtch a head/

I'm going higher like I ate the apple of Elevation/ have my girl shoot off his balls with no sample of hesitation/ seeing him winning is unusual like Balo and celebration/ so y'all can watch me Burn-li as he battles for relegation/

My freestyles best your prewrittens/ you're skimming through the texts of a griffin/ hitting off your head will be easy/ my teks will be ripping/ it off anyway, kill your family in front of you, to teach you the technique for killing/

fyh floored the prick, by word playing Brah on the nigga/ Darkrebel bullied him, changed Max to Eliza/ so is it Elymax or Eliza?/

They were both right, instead of Mister, I'd use Miss for him/ Queen Elizabeth, in case you forgot, this is a Kings Tourney/

Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by JigsawKillah(m): 11:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
Diss @ jigsaw
word!!!

I take no chances

ama take the sure win/ this is "chelsea vs arsenal" .... Max "against a small kid" / he far away from drawing/
If he dares claim winning is at his finger tips .....
I'll quickly amputate his fore limbs/

this silly nigga/ feeling eager/ just cos he spitting filler?/ he lack punches.... He a kiddy freezer/ who
pull no shows than a closed down filming theatre/
lime left the freaking geezer/ with
bruises nd wounds. Nd jig couldn't reply ..... to at least give him bizzare/
no! all we hear is....."saw! Saw!! Saw"!!!...... Each time he's beaten bitter/

they hailing, jig is a deadly beast/ this is what vets insist/
they 'ont know the pr1ck is a scared n1twit/
at the sight of me ..... he's "freezing" with air he breaths/
the weakling will best retreat/
cos f*ck jigsaw!!!... I'll saw jig into "pieces" like "shreded meat"/

well, ah control birds that spit fire.... Am eragon!!!/
have ya owned! Have ya pierced and gored/ ya beat khena and ya felt like God?/
so it aint nonsense when ah get a gun/ put bullets through jig skull.. Till tha queer jah gone/

you'll be maimed alot/ cos the play's a flop/
all your writtens give lame results/
what was you thinking? Jig's brain distort?/ cos kr0ne's jabs did make you nuts?/ you ain't healed from the pain you got/ yet been
claiming tough/ that you'll bring flames to torch/
but if i scream it's joy that i did slay yo guts/

that bar was an evidence of your lies/ you lie like everyday ur a spy/
i'll seize oxygen from he's hairy nose till saw dies/ when i attack the mole. in his compound ........ with the element of supprise/

We go back, when slaves n masters rough/
i'm white, ur black, you'll be enslaved. i'll thrash ya scruff/ your girl will be taken as ma buff/ Wariblood will be paid with cash enough/ cos i'll Have her Puss hair shaved in barbers shop/
she'll be raped while restrained with a handcuff/
the moment my D meet her... She go confess sey this baba tough/

babies frown when he flows... This faggit verse lean/ mine carry weight. The olympic planet's champion/ my puns, mets, punch,
slap n jab him/
if he fails to see the battle max brings/
i'll feed his eyes with clips.... Like he watching some charlie chaplin/

as time goes up... i rise with calenders/ in tha church of d0pes . . . ely is an elder/
but if this jew lie he's a member/
i'll come like an august visitor. . . Beat the sturbborn weakling up . . . till he dies this december/

I lunch missiles, i'm killing his brother/ i'm bringing disorder/ to his house hold. Miners will be drilling his mother/ like they searching for gold. but i'll be leading the slaughter/
cos i'mma make saw mourn without giving an order/

I'm a blessing to NL, my writtens are vibes/ I'm one of the best in the top five/ Jig's been wack since he arrived/
but If he dares claim we "birds of same feather" I'll skin him alive/

Max is deadly n brute/ in a day i kill 24 dudes/ 12 before noon/ 12 ..... when the sun's gloomed/
y'all can tell jigsaw should/ have surrendered nd left this for good/
cos He'll be gunned down when i place macs on his head......... like he getting confused /
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by JigsawKillah(m): 11:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
good luck fam
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:27am On Nov 09, 2014
You too... *shakes him*
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by mikuz(m): 7:07am On Nov 09, 2014
Open for votes :

Ibime
Cooger
Kr0ne
Teddybiyasi

. . .please vote on this.
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:44am On Nov 09, 2014
mikuz:
Open for votes :

Ibime
Coogar
Kr0ne
Teddybiyasi

. . .please vote on this.
judges pls lets know our fate.. undecided
y'all have seen this na... Smh
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by coogar: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2014
jigsaw was sick with it. he would have beaten any other known netcee with his bars but i think elymax subdued him here with his structure, choice of words and direct attacks.

MVGT: elymax

honestly, i think i should retire now. these lads ain't messing about anymore - these bars are too nice. keep up the standard, lads! this is by far the best match-up i have seen here in a long time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by teddybiyasi(f): 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
i expected 'more' from jigsaw but max was filled with the 'more' nice brawl from both nice flow & lyrics

.........teddy's...vote...goes...to--------MAX
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by ochon: 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
My vote shouldn't count. I think both came good, but Ely's drops packed more heat. His wordplay was fùcking dópe. His was more ferocious.

MGVT - Elymaxiimus.
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by kr0ne(m): 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
Jigsaw started well with good flow, rhymes and punchlines in the first 6 bars! Then after that, I don't know what happened. He could have won this, honestly speaking but he lacked the consistency to edge out Elymax, who brought fire from the start to end. And that's why, I think for the first time, I won't vote based on criteria.
Elymax, inasmuch as I enjoyed ur verse, I don't like that jargon wordplay at all. The Babertov was sweet, hinting on Warriblood's expertise, but why 'Jah gone'? Forget say u dey fight to win the wordplay criteria, e no make sense to me at all
Enough said

Mvgt - Elymaxiimus!

Chief Judge
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by Ibime(m): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
What a way to kick off the tourney!

Other emcees should know the level we expect after reading thís.

My verd - Saw was more polished than Max in his choice of multis, technically slightly superior and more aggressive than his previous battles but I gotta go with the other Judges cos Max never laid off the pressure from start to finish. A few hits and misses from both, but overall, Max got thís. Jig is more technically polished but Max is more brutal and more experienced in battles.

MVGT - MAX
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by Ibime(m): 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
What a way to kick off the tourney!

Other emcees should know the level we expect after reading thís.

My verd - Saw was more polished than Max in his choice of multis, technically slightly superior and more aggressive than his previous battles but I gotta go with the other Judges cos Max never laid off the pressure from start to finish. A few hits and misses from both, but overall, Max got thís. Jig is more technically polished but Max is more brutal and more experienced in battles. The difference lies in the wordplay. Jig does not attempt enough plays.

MVGT - MAX
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
Nice::::
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by teddybiyasi(f): 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
since the CHIEF JUDGE can't do his thing

I'll be glad to make this announcement

ELYMAXiimus proceed to the next stage
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
Jigsawkillah. Nice verse you've got, man..... I was stunned when i saw you punching..... I like that "Max to minimum"...
I thought you was just gonna come with ya usual jabs nd no real punch........ Thumbs up........
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by gottoboy(m): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
I was stunned when i saw you punching..... I like that "Max to minimum"...

Congratulations Bro. . .

Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by gottoboy(m): 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
Jigsawkillah:

Nice Verse

Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by 007Bruce: 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
wo! Elymax came with aggression attacking his opponent all the way..
Jig wasn't consistent/ most of the set-ups were poor to make those good punches hit enough to defeat his rival..

Elymax got this
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
gottoboy:

Congratulations Bro. . .
****gracias****
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ First Round] : Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * + * by mikuz(m): 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
A big thank you to the jugdes.

Closed: Elymaxiimus wins and qualifies for the semi finals.

(1) (2)

\**/ Fire Fight II: Ckushy Vs Fuckyouhard \**/ / ¤¤¤¤DarkRebel Vs Laykorn¤¤¤¤ / ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ema Prince Vs Mikuz ) **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.