Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up (3905 Views)

A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable / Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" / Husband Beating In Kenya Is Very Common: National Emergency! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hi ladies and gents. This is a forum for experiences as well as advice.
Ada was a cheerful lady until she met Junior, he showed her all the affection in the world. Two years into their relationship, they were closer and couldn't do without each other. They had a misunderstanding one day and he slapped her. Said her words frustrated him and made him feel helpless. He apologised and swore he still loved her.
Now the question: is this an excuse for physical abuse? Should she stay knowing we are all humans and make mistakes or leave him since no man should lay hands on his wife or spouse in attempts to beat or threaten her?
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by BigBizzy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
you're ada and ya bf is junior

hope the slap enter well well?

10 Likes

Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
Lol, I can't tolerate physical abuse. Even if I am, it must b the reason why am asking for advice. No man is an island smiley
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by jashar(f): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
My dear,quit the relationship. He will definitely beat the lady if they get married.
Don't marry such a man. You have no reason to trust me but believe me it's better to be single than in an abusive marriage.
I work with an organisation that deals with abused women. I know what I see, stories that touch...
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by IfyAwazie(f): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ada, let's assume d first time na mistake. If he slap u d second time, u better run.
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
jashar:
My dear,quit the relationship. He will definitely beat lady if they get married.
Don't marry such a man. You have no reason to trust me but believe me it's better to be single than in an abusive marriage.
I work with an organisation that deals with abused women. I know what I see, stories that touch...
Thanks 4 the advice
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
IfyAwazie:
Ada, let's assume d first time na mistake. If he slap u d second time, u better run.
Alright, thanks
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by dechandel(f): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
Run for your dear life
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by jashar(f): 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
You're welcome. cheesy
divAnnie:

Thanks 4 the advice
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
dechandel:

Run for your dear life
no. Stand and fight. Craze geh
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by dechandel(f): 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
no. Stand and fight. Craze geh
Lol grin
In-Law cool..
My own craze no reach your own o..
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
dechandel:

Lol grin
In-Law cool..
My own craze no reach your own o..
see inlaw-zoning o shocked

i reject every inlaw spirit in my life ! Amen grin

me no dey craze na tongue

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
Thank you all for your wonderful contributions. People like you guys are needed to beautify this world
But just wondering, despite all the beating, is it possible for him 2 genuinely love her?
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Aizebioje(m): 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
Run like hell. Run like your life depends on it because it does!
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by FLAWLES(f): 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
God punish any guy mk try touch me
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
Aizebioje:
Run like hell. Run like your life depends on it because it does!
Lol...
Well thanks, she'll get your advice. Whatever she decides at the end is ultimately up to her.
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
FLAWLES:
God punish any guy mk try touch me
And I'll say amen to that. They should channel their strenghts 2 men lyk them
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by FLAWLES(f): 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
divAnnie:

And I'll say amen to that. They should channel their strenghts 2 men lyk them
. I tire oo
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
Itz unfair
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by merit12(f): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ladies are saying no to WOMEN BEATER since 500ad

A man that loves you will never never raise his hands or belt to hit you. Never

There's a way he uses words,or acts to show he is offended

What can I say in the matters of the heart
Even God gave we humans second chances by sending his son (JESUS)

Who are we humans not to forgive
Give him a second chance and warning .
If he continues (use ya sense)

Op is the guy fine self?
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Elinob(m): 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
A man dat use his wife has ban is an animal and a wife dat nt respect is husband is incompleted wife to be.
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
Elinob:
A man dat use his wife has ban is an animal and a wife dat nt respect is husband is incompleted wife to be.

What? cry
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by switosman(m): 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
You, the lady cut him to pieces and reduce him to nothing with the only weapon you have and when he reacts with his own weapon, you call him a beast, while you made him one not long ago.

I hate to beat a lady and I hate to be run down by one. that's why I keep my space and I look before I leap with the ladies.

for the ladies, you get what you ask for: you abuse him verbally, he will disabuse you one way or the other.

keep the peace, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander, my piece......

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Muyogoa: 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
divAnnie:
...had a misunderstanding one day and he slapped her.
dat one day would still turn to one decade of slaps if she eventually marry him. Then, he may not apologise again.
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by dechandel(f): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
see inlaw-zoning o shocked

i reject every inlaw spirit in my life ! Amen grin
me no dey craze na tongue
Excuse you? undecided
When i am married to your brother?
What do i call you then? Ex-boyfriend number 4? grin
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by numericalguy(m): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
switosman:
You, the lady cut him to pieces and reduce him to nothing with the only weapon you have and when he reacts with his own weapon, you call him a beast, while you made him one not long ago.

I hate to beat a lady and I hate to be run down by one. that's why I keep my space and I look before I leap with the ladies.

for the ladies, you get what you ask for: you abuse him verbally, he will disabuse you one way or the other.

keep the peace, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander, my piece......

Don't mind the OP and her supporters club. In as much as I hate violence against women, the OP failed to say exactly what she said or did that lead to the querrel. Some women have such bad mouth that their mouth is like razor blade cutting on your skin. Or maybe the OP slept with her boyfriend's bestfriend.

My advice to guys, please know the kind of girls you hang out with, not girls like OP that will provoke you into doing what you might later regret.
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
merit12:
Ladies are saying no to WOMEN BEATER since 500ad

A man that loves you will never never raise his hands or belt to hit you. Never

There's a way he uses words,or acts to show he is offended

What can I say in the matters of the heart
Even God gave we humans second chances by sending his son (JESUS)

Who are we humans not to forgive
Give him a second chance and warning .
If he continues (use ya sense)

Op is the guy fine self?
Hmm, nice one there. The guy fyn sha, lol
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
numericalguy:

Don't mind the OP and her supporters club. In as much as I hate violence against women, the OP failed to say exactly what she said or did that lead to the querrel. Some women have such bad mouth that their mouth is like razor blade cutting on your skin. Or maybe the OP slept with her boyfriend's bestfriend.

My advice to guys, please know the kind of girls you hang out with, not girls like OP that will provoke you into doing what you might later regret.
She only asked for advice. But wateva reason it may have been, does it require violence or physical abuse? #justasking
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
switosman:

Wll I guess its also fair if we apply this rule of urs 2 evn d closest females you have. No matter what, I feel there's a place of balance. He shudn't have reacted dat way, she shoudn't have said wat she said, still, if he had taken d matter in a matured way, dis topic may b non existant
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by paulsir: 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
Though most women do some things that deserve being beaten but a good guy should just let it pass,at worse you walk away.To those ladies that has been turned to ping pong already,grab the family JEWEL and press it like he presses your br--st.He will think twice next time.
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
paulsir:
Though most women do some things that deserve being beaten but a good guy should just let it pass,at worse you walk away.To those ladies that has been turned to ping pong already,grab the family JEWEL and press it like he presses your br--st.He will think twice next time.
Hahahahaha, violence on violence ryt. I wudn't recommend that. Lol
Re: What You Should Do When He Starts Beating You Up by Cholls(m): 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
jashar:
My dear,quit the relationship. He will definitely beat the lady if they get married.
my sister is the organization you work with named put asunder or helps to amend the relationship?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Robert Mugabe Relationship Advice Will Leave U Speechless / New On Nairaland / A Guy Phone Rang And I Saw This..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.