Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) (15737 Views)

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! / Girls With Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by bastien: 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
jboy73:
see mumu tok
I no get ur time
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
Well im nt ashamed to say dis bt its nt my fault,i got it after rapid weight gain wen i recovered from anorexia,i hav it on my arm,legs,evrywhere i mean i woke up one day nd i just saw dem i was rily disgusted,i knw God has a reason for makin me lyk dis,nd there is notin im goin to do abt it,just dat i nid a guy dat would luv me truly
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mondisweets:
did u read the part I talked about my size 2 friends who still have stretch marks despite being in very good shape physically undecided
my wife howfr? How is ur private part doing?
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
jboy73:
my wife howfr? How is ur private part doing?
you are a very shameless man! angry go away cheesy
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lolllz
Why exactly should I shutup?

Walahi, that guy is paranoid and I hope he doesn't develop a high-bp soon.
I was just teasing my hommie and he jumped on the comment asking if it's his fault I have stretch marks.

When his wife, gives birth - he should look @her picture and look @mine...he would know that's the least of my problem.

NL be giving people platform sha...if na for reality with his face looking like King-kong and welder's glasses who would care for his stroking...lol
This got me laughing
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
rahymat:
Well im nt ashamed to say dis bt its nt my fault,i got it after rapid weight gain wen i recovered from anorexia,i hav it on my arm,legs,evrywhere i mean i woke up one day nd i just saw dem i was rily disgusted,i knw God has a reason for makin me lyk dis,nd there is notin im goin to do abt it,just dat i nid a guy dat would luv me truly
nw Dt shouldn't be......@bolded

Its disgusting to u and u expect it to pleasing to someone else.

At least make an effort. I knw of two ladies dt once had stretch marks all over their shoulders, and other parts of their bodies. Dey started by ceasing to apply body cream to dox areas + some other things dey did. Today, dox stretch marks are no more
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
AgapeCharis:
nw Dt shouldn't be......@bolded

Its disgusting to u and u expect it to pleasing to someone else.

At least make an effort. I knw of two ladies dt once had stretch marks all over their shoulders, and other parts of their bodies. Dey started by ceasing to apply body cream to dox areas + some other things dey did. Today, dox stretch marks are no more
ive used countless of creams yet they refused to go
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
rahymat:
ive used countless of creams yet they refused to go
but u stl rob body cream on dox areas right?
No matter d cream u use, if u don't stop applying body cream on dox areas, dey won't stl go.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by walanter(m): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
plc wat d cause of dis .....
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by austine4real(m): 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
jboy73:
This shiiit is really scary....
Can u date a girl with this shiiit?
and na ur type dey get smellin hampit&eczema 4 bak o
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
holyboss:
undecided
See your head grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
See as the guys phone ma dey show ba3 low. LOL . E be like say you don browse am tire
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by holyboss: 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
dovelike:

See your head grin grin grin
undecided what's With my head shocked

R u one of dem?

I mean one of d stretch mark carrier rolleyes
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
holyboss:
undecided what's With my head shocked

R u one of dem?

I mean one of d stretch mark carrier rolleyes
Yes. I have some.SO
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by holyboss: 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
nickz:
not when its like the "map of africa"
So you wouldn't mind it looking like d Europe map or America map rolleyes undecided
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by holyboss: 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
dovelike:

Yes. I have some.SO
rolleyes rolleyes

Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
holyboss:
rolleyes rolleyes
Dey there
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by holyboss: 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
dovelike:

Dey there
shocked sorry peleh undecided which side d tin dey?
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
holyboss:
shocked sorry peleh undecided which side d tin dey?
Lol. Holy bosss.You go ask google ooo grin
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by holyboss: 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
dovelike:

Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by holyboss: 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
dovelike:

undecided undecided

Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
AgapeCharis:
No matter d cream u use, if u don't stop applying body cream on dox areas, dey won't stl go.
so wat im i goin to do
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
rahymat:
so wat im i goin to do
to start with, u'v got to stop applying body cream to dox areas. I'll gt info from dem as to wat n wat to do den I'll gt back to u
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
AgapeCharis:
so wat im i goin to do
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
AgapeCharis:
to start with, u'v got to stop applying body cream to dox areas. I'll gt info from dem as to wat n wat to do den I'll gt back to u
tanks
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
AgapeCharis:
This got me laughing

lolz
E dey pain me when that kind guy feels I'm hustling for his attention.
__ wan come use grammar bamboozle me -dey talk off-point with his welder eye glasses and his face...he doesn't know I prefer stretch mark to that his eye glasses/face. grin
See as im interfere with conversation I wanted to have with you na...e pain me o.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lolz
E dey pain me when that kind guy feels I'm hustling for his attention.
__ wan come use grammar bamboozle me -dey talk off-point with his welder eye glasses and his face...he doesn't know I prefer stretch mark to that his eye glasses/face. grin
See as im interfere with conversation I wanted to have with you na...e pain me o.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't mind him jawe
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by Mikel3oputa: 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
NeduLuiZ:
stretch marks are a result of rapid expansion of the body .... Why not hit the gym and burn away some fats....rather than sit back expecting some brother to cope with your excesses in the name of love ....HELL NO

Stretch marks are NOT always as a result of excess weight. There are size 12 ladies with stretch marks, I'm talking about ladies who have never been on the large side.

Hormone imbalance can also cause stretch marks, so can pregnancy. So what will you do if your wife develops stretch marks, carrying your child? Will you get rid of her as a result? Stretch marks can not be eliminated 100%, regardless of what the top brand creams and lotions may state.

Stretch marks can be as synonymous with being a woman, as a receding hairline or beer belly can be with a guy. We either deal with these less than perfect traits, keep changing partners, or remain single for life.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
rahymat:

I admire your courage and honesty. You will be blessed with a kind and caring guy, not all guys are shallow.

Good on you! smiley
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
Siena:

I admire your courage and honesty. You will be blessed with a kind and caring guy, not all guys are shallow.

Good on you! smiley
tanks sir
Re: Can You Date/marry A Woman With Stretch Marks? Pics(+18) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
holyboss:
undecided undecided
Me? embarassed cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Right To Date Your Neighbour? / She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] / Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.