Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,451 members, 7,770,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:30 AM

4 Options To Choose One, - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 4 Options To Choose One, (772 Views)

Weighing My Options To Take Up A Research Assistant Position / Become A Nollywood Film Director Or Join Nigeria Navy...choose One / Confused: Any MSc options for 2.2 Grads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Options To Choose One, by Csilver1: 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
am been given this options to choose one by my self made Aunty...
1: To complete my HND.

2: To travel abroad.

3: To stay back in nigeria for contracts.

4: To use my national diploma and look for cadet-inspector..

please reasonable answers,,
Re: 4 Options To Choose One, by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
complete ur HND. travel abroad to do wat? if u were to further ur educatn i wld say, do so bt if nt, complete ur HND o and get ursef gud job.
Re: 4 Options To Choose One, by Mixty: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
Csilver1:
am been given this options to choose one by my self made Aunty...
1: To complete my HND.

2: To travel abroad.

3: To stay back in nigeria for contracts.

4: To use my national diploma and look for cadet-inspector..

please reasonable answers,,
It always amazes me when people ask career questions and will provide so little detail that it will impossible to get a good answer.
When I read enquiries like this, I smh for the poor state of education in Nigeria.
Bros, you and get a refund from your institution. You have not been well trained.
Re: 4 Options To Choose One, by Csilver1: 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
Professor or what ever academic level yu may be,,,you are only asked to read in-between the lines and drop ur choice and not to come here to see someone who's not academically trained ....ok...
Re: 4 Options To Choose One, by Csilver1: 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
kaybiel2u:
complete ur HND. travel abroad to do wat? if u were to further ur educatn i wld say, do so bt if nt, complete ur HND o and get ursef gud job.
....thank you for the common understanding of this post and for your candid advice
Re: 4 Options To Choose One, by Csilver1: 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mixty:

It always amazes me when people ask career questions and will provide so little detail that it will impossible to get a good answer.
When I read enquiries like this, I smh for the poor state of education in Nigeria.
Bros, you and get a refund from your institution. You have not been well trained.
..Professor or what ever academic level yu may be,,,you are only asked to read in-between the lines and drop ur choice and not to come here to see someone who's not academically trained ....ok...kindly jump and pass if you know not what to say....prof my foot...just go through ur comments again..( "you and get".how does that sound to your ear??.

(1) (Reply)

Careers In Unilever Makers Of Omo, Lipton, Dove, Etc / Waec Gce 2015 Geography Obj And Theory Solution / Who Is Olawale David Oyinlade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.