Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists (4133 Views)

Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) / Yet Another Unanswered Question On Creation for atheists/scientists / Questions For Atheists!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by franklyn009(m): 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
IMO, atheists are irrational beings, who are deliberately ignorant of clear facts. Its only a crazy person dat would not believe dat der is a supernatural being out der with powers beyond human imagination. The universe and creation is a big mystery which can not be answered by science nor man......The best n logical answer to mystery behind creation and existence is just to believe there is a supreme being(which different religion all refer to as God) governing over the world.
And this supernatural being prove his existence through supernatural happenings on earth that are unexplainable by man. One of these includes MIRACLES....

So the BIG question here is how do atheists explain supernatural happenings such as MIRACLES since they don't believe in any supernatural being
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
You dont need a God to make miracles happen, what you need is Faith which is purely a cosmic physiomagnetic energy.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Ranchhoddas: 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
You dont need a God to make miracles happen, what you need is Faith which is purely a cosmic physiomagnetic energy.
is this what is referred to as noetic science?
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
is this what is referred to as noetic science?
Noetic science is an attempt to rationale science with cosmic phenomena. But do we need Noetic science to tell us that Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Budhists, pagans etc, all experience miracles even though they worship different Gods and different messengers of their Gods ? Truth still remains that if you have so much faith in Chinua Achebe, you can pray with his name and miracles still happens. This is absolute truth.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by yungEX(m): 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
OLODO like u
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
yungEX:

OLODO like u
Let me guess; Your God told you to insult...

1 Like

Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by parzdor(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
is faith nt believing so who or what do you belieue in
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by parzdor(m): 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
d**p iriat
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by yungEX(m): 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
Let me guess; Your God told you to insult...
see why i called u olodo because u cant notice dat olodo is not an insult
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Kay17: 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
franklyn009:
IMO, atheists are irrational beings, who are deliberately ignorant of clear facts. Its only a crazy person dat would not believe dat der is a supernatural being out der with powers beyond human imagination. The universe and creation is a big mystery which can not be answered by science nor man......The best n logical answer to mystery behind creation and existence is just to believe there is a supreme being(which different religion all refer to as God) governing over the world.
And this supernatural being prove his existence through supernatural happenings on earth that are unexplainable by man. One of these includes MIRACLES....

So the BIG question here is how do atheists explain supernatural happenings such as MIRACLES since they don't believe in any supernatural being

Think about this question, "who created Existence."
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
parzdor:
Faith in anything will bring result, that's my emphasis here. The God figure that mainstream religion talks about doesnt exist at all. But there is something else superior to man, to call it God is an insult.
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Ranchhoddas: 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
Noetic science is an attempt to rationale science with cosmic phenomena. But do we need Noetic science to tell us that Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Budhists, pagans etc, all experience miracles even though they worship different Gods and different messengers of their Gods ? Truth still remains that if you have so much faith in Chinua Achebe, you can pray with his name and miracles still happens. This is absolute truth.
i mean no offence but how exactly do you know this?
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
yungEX:

see why i called u olodo because u cant notice dat olodo is not an insult
That's a Yoruba word meaning empty head. Am I correct ?
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
i mean no offence but how exactly do you know this?
I am not offended in anyway, I have had experiences beyond 3D plane of existence. I know a little more than an average jack on this.
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
Kay17:

Think about this question, "who created Existence."
Much more like asking them. Where was God when heaven was being created.
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by parzdor(m): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
Faith in anything will bring result, that's my emphasis here. The God figure that mainstream religion talks about doesnt exist at all. But there is something else superior to man, call it God is an insult.
i blame technology and education
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
parzdor:
i blame technology and education
Who are you to blame anything ? You really think you exist ?
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by parzdor(m): 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
Who are you to blame anything ? You really think you exist ?
thank God say man no be God you for hear am
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
parzdor:
thank God say man no be God you for hear am
But there is no God. Energy is all that there is.
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Ranchhoddas: 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
I am not offended in anyway, I have had experiences beyond 3D plane of existence. I know a little more than an average jack on this.
care to elaborate?
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
care to elaborate?
I prefer not to.
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by yungEX(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
That's a Yoruba word meaning empty head. Am I correct ?
arent u empty headed? its not an insult web dats truly wat you are.
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
yungEX:

arent u empty headed? its not an insult web dats truly wat you are.
You cant spell.
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Ranchhoddas: 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
I prefer not to.
why is that?
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by parzdor(m): 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
But there is no God. Energy is all that there is.
u think you n more than the devil ba
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
parzdor:
u think you n more than the devil ba
There is nothing like Devil. Think about Electricity, it has positive and negative polarity. So if your God is positive, and your Devil is Negative, who is the neutral ?

1 Like

Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by yungEX(m): 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
You cant spell.
its a typo olodo
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
why is that?
Because that automatically limits my understanding, my researches are not limited to a single school of life.
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
yungEX:

its a typo olodo
You feel fulfilled fighting for your God and insulting those who dont recognize the existence of your deity. Tolerance is not in your creed i guess.
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
EroticAngelina, whats up. Sounds like a sexy lady's name. Can we chat ?
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Ranchhoddas: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
Because that automatically limits my understanding, my researches are not limited to a single school of life.
whatever that means, but this sounds like a documentary i once watched--the secret law of attraction
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by yungEX(m): 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
You feel fulfilled fighting for your God and insulting those who dont recognize the existence of your deity. Tolerance is not in your creed i guess.
who's fighting? dont b an arsehole abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The False Promise Of The Prosperity Gospel: Why I Called Joel Osteen And Joyce / Why Are You Angry With God? / Is It Right For Christians To Seek For Signs And Wonders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.