Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:10 PM

Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects (30963 Views)

Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects / Breaking news: GEJ Orders Release Of Some Detained Boko Haram Members. / Kano State Governor Orders Release Of Detained Boko Haram Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by powalez: 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
na who see my comment?
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Rikidony(m): 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
in other news the bbc just report that 18 people arrested in potiskum after the bomb blast as suspected boko haram members have all been shot dead and their bodies deposited in the morgue, nw lets ask ourselves why is a well train military engaging in extra judicial killing, now when the west refuse selling us arms we complain that they are not helping us in this fight when we are the greatest enemy of our selves

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
Bensondrums:
Mke i quick comment bfore d tin comot frm front page.
Too late.
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
Cjtf with BH fighter

Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by frankezi: 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
Na so! Na today ass dey back. Hope it not prisoner swap they are doing and telling the world that these are innocent people. From a country who is consitutionally not ment to negotiate with terrosist. Now its even the insurgents that are refusing to negotiate. Abeggi!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by onlinewealth(m): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
thats great!
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by bunmioguns(m): 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
Boc4real:
Space for sale

Place my signature there a beg

All interested parties should contact the Nairaland.
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by azpekuliar: 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
lilprinze:
People that are suppose to spend life imprisonment or sentence to death by hanging are been set free .
This country is a big joke.

Did you actually read the article, or you're just playing cheaply to the gallery?
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by lumeneng22: 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
Beehshorp:
We are getting transformed under Gej. We are enjoying the benefit of our taxes. Power sector has improved . there are good roads. Rise in the economy. Reduction of unemployment and reduction of stress. The army are working and the mofos are complaining and spreading false news. They spread the bad news and leave the good news maybe waiting for their gods to spread it undecided

Kudos Nigerian army
Kudos Gej
Dose who work in silence their success
makes the noise
Kudos greatest Nigerians
.Yes ka chineke me eze oku. Goodluck are do, Goodluck are going to do and Goodluck will be does.
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Rikidony(m): 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
Bensondrums:
Mke i quick comment bfore d tin comot frm front page.
fuvcktard angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
bastien:
I hate FP
You hate Free Pusssy?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by shaerif(m): 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
hooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwww shocked[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
shaerif:
hooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwww shocked[color=#000099][/color]
You well so?
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by IAMGEJ(m): 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
For military to hold you under boko matter... I just wonder how many slaps dos guys don kolet?

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ipledge:
Where in Newyork do u stay...I stays in Brooklyn,

Happy to see a female newyorker nairalnader

Long island. But I was born in Brooklyn! Hi!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by texazzpete(m): 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
Beehshorp:
We are getting transformed under Gej. We are enjoying the benefit of our taxes. Power sector has improved . there are good roads. Rise in the economy. Reduction of unemployment and reduction of stress. The army are working and the mofos are complaining and spreading false news. They spread the bad news and leave the good news maybe waiting for their gods to spread it undecided

Kudos Nigerian army
Kudos Gej
makes the noise
Kudos greatest Nigerians

You've got to be kidding me.

You detain innocent people for nearly 3 years, offers them a measly 100k compensation and magnanimously makes vague offers of employment and you're celebrating as if this is something good?

I pray you receive this kind of 'transformation'. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Elan83(m): 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
Xo finaly dey don dey free dem abi? Y am i a Nigerian? Y ws i not born in south African, zulu precisely ! I won stay cloz 2 fresh b'reasts! Diz lyf na ikwokrikwo!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
lilprinze:
People that are suppose to spend life imprisonment or sentence to death by hanging are been set free .

thank you ooo my mother's uncle!!
if they want to empower them anyways,they should do it inside their sambisa forest..
those ones cannot be afforded the opportunity to mix with humans again ..
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by jonuel1(m): 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
lilprinze:

For suspects? What will happen if they are then found guilty?

Stop reserving your brain, think with it. No insults intended!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by cjrane: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
The boys should immediately report for duty in one of the Boko Haram camps and sack Yola and Maiduguri! grin
Buhari unless Naijaria musti quench! Walahi!
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
MissMeiya:

Long island. But I was born in Brooklyn! Hi!!!
Chai,my journey don't pass Mahayana,bronx,queens,new Rochelle,newyork because am a new comer...I dey follow u adapt,follow by pm
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ipledge:
Chai,my journey don't pass Mahayana,bronx,queens,new Rochelle,newyork because am a new comer...I dey follow u adapt,follow by pm

You will, ijn. God bless your hustle!
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
MissMeiya:

You will, ijn. God bless your hustle!
Amen and you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by authority2006(m): 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
lilprinze:
See your big mouth like that of hippopotamus . Now you know who is guilty that deserves to to be hanged more than the military that arrested, detained and released them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by sulmeza(m): 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
lilprinze:
why do u guys tink lyk dis...so even if dy were unjustly apprehended,does dat min dy shud be punishd 4 d offence dy didnt commit?..ur type r d jokes in dis country undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by millionboi(m): 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
God May ve tekin dem dia in d 1st place 4 a reason
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by koikoi2(m): 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
I don't think dey hv checked,.double checked and cross checked enough before releasing this suspects.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by AJOT99(m): 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
Lets see the outcome of dis decision.
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by bundur(m): 10:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
I smell smtn fishy in dis
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by BruzMoney(m): 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
Beehshorp:

Kudos Nigerian army
Kudos Gej
makes the noise
Kudos greatest Nigerians

We sure gon have retards among us
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
We don't need all this.. Let them bring back our virgins!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by ooshinibos: 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
Beehshorp:

Kudos Nigerian army
Kudos Gej
makes the noise
Kudos greatest Nigerians

am going to assume you have not read what happenned this morning by GEJ army https://www.nairaland.com/1984430/eye-witness-account-brt-military

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ / Do You Have Power Supply In Your Vicinity? / Shettima Attends Wedding Of Teacher’s Daughter, Speaks On What Ibadan Taught Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.