Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Daddy Where Is My Puff Puff - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Daddy Where Is My Puff Puff (842 Views)

When Your Mummy Is A Cook And Your Daddy Is A Carpenter... / When Daddy Wants To Be Mummy, Uncle Leke & Anty Sandra At The Same Time / When She Tells You Her Favourite Snack Is Puff Puff ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Where Is My Puff Puff by highlyfavouredo(m): 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
Each time daddy is returning from work, he buys junior 2 puff puff. One day daddy was angered in the office and he came back home forgetting to buy the 2 puff puff. The following ensued between Junior and daddy as daddy was coming through the and junior ran to meet him:
Junior: daddy welcome, where is my puff puff you bought for me.
Daddysad just walked angrily past junior without replying)
JuniorsadFollowing daddy)daddy I want my puff puff.
Daddy sadgoes into the the bedroom to UnCloth)
Juniorsadjunior rushes into the bedroom and finds daddy stark naked and looking in between his legs) Eh so daddy this is where you hide my puff puff.
Daddy: (Shouting angrily) get out of this place, the puff puff I used to buy for you does it have bear bear.!!

(1) (Reply)

Your Childhood Is Incomplete If You Didn't Do These Things / What Are You Looking For? Wizkid Looking For Caro / Can U Log In To This Hotel For A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.