Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. (12144 Views)

Plunging Naira: Before You Blame Emefiele Look At Yourself / Plunging Naira - Before You Blame Emefiele, Look At Yourself - Kenneth Ezaga / Business That One Could Start With 30,000 Naira Before ASUU Say Something. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by guyANDROID1: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
bensky:
Guy please can you inbox me your no lets talkand do business together. my email is bensky4real@yahoo.com
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by guyANDROID1: 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
AVVS:
i think with this i can buy like 20 tabs from China? boss abeg so like how much do you think that can cost me,,,i mean the buying and the shipping to lag! just 20 tabs like the ones u bought last xmas

budget at least $40 per one @0.25-0.8 kg.
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by guyANDROID1: 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
samplanner:

lolz, yes ofcos. any way thanks. I now understand, but what if you are buying products from different customers, how would all the products be combined in one container and ship it to you without receiving them differently. thanks.

Chrisvicmall and any shipping company will do that for you.
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by samplanner(m): 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
guyANDROID1:

Chrisvicmall and any shipping company will do that for you.

thanks
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by MyNaijaNaira(m): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ensure that you carry out your due diligence when dealing with suppliers on Alibaba. Take it from someone who is a supply chain and procurement professional, and also a seasoned entrepreneur.

You'd have to be very naive to have your money taken on Alibaba. But to consistently receive products of a high quality from Chinese suppliers On Alibaba is very rare. I guess quality is also subjective, so it depends on your interpretation of high quality. Despite this, I have found great suppliers from Alibaba, but it took a lot of searching and relationship building to achieve this.
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by tutucious(f): 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
@ guyANDROID1 you are amazing...
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by AbuMikey(m): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
Bro, please can You send Me the link to the Tabs?
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by Evicsholar(f): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
evisol96@gmail.com- for the proposal. Thanks
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by assalaamat(m): 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
Thanks for the wonderful lecture. Pls sir, how do i buy a very good laptop on alibaba and the best shipping company that can help me ship it down to Nigeria. Like how much do i budget for everything. Thanks once again
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by AdekunleIG(m): 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
Thanks so much
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by FemiJoe1(m): 12:37am On Nov 10, 2014
This is an awesome revelation on a night like this... Thank you these priceless information. God bless you. I will appreciate it if you can send me the proposal, bulk sms prices and mobile numbers database.
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by sunday0008(m): 12:55am On Nov 10, 2014
Pls can u share the name of ur customer to me on alibaba that did the customizing of tabs for u cos i av schools around me nd am willing to key in into dis business dis week. my email add is alphonsussunday8@gmail.com tnx
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by prof4uall(m): 6:55am On Nov 10, 2014
Op kudos to u. I want to buy from this ur manufacturer and the name of the android tab. My e-mail chuks4real12@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by guyANDROID1: 7:48am On Nov 10, 2014
assalaamat:
Thanks for the wonderful lecture. Pls sir, how do i buy a very good laptop on alibaba and the best shipping company that can help me ship it down to Nigeria. Like how much do i budget for everything. Thanks once again

Bro, truth is, there are no good branded laptop on alibaba or aliexpress unless you want to buy chinko laptop that people will reject.
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by guyANDROID1: 7:48am On Nov 10, 2014
FemiJoe1:
This is an awesome revelation on a night like this... Thank you these priceless information. God bless you. I will appreciate it if you can send me the proposal, bulk sms prices and mobile numbers database.

Give me your email.
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by guyANDROID1: 7:52am On Nov 10, 2014
sunday0008:
Pls can u share the name of ur customer to me on alibaba that did the customizing of tabs for u cos i av schools around me nd am willing to key in into dis business dis week. my email add is alphonsussunday8@gmail.com tnx

You can search any Allwinner or Elovo tabs as they have many customers that will attend to you. Just try and make customers among any of them.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by guyANDROID1: 7:53am On Nov 10, 2014
prof4uall:
Op kudos to u. I want to buy from this ur manufacturer and the name of the android tab. My e-mail chuks4real12@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by conquistadores(m): 9:10am On Nov 10, 2014
One of d greatest ever thread av read on nairaland. Keep it up! Pls i need d proposal 4 bulk sms. My email: taekorsond1@gmail.com
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by conquistadores(m): 9:18am On Nov 10, 2014
Pls i need suggestions. Am plannin 2 buy customized flash 2 sell in a university here bt my problem is abt gettin a sample. Am tinkin of customizin a flash bought here in naija 2 display as sample b4 ordering frm alibaba if interest is shown. Cud dat b a gud idea or shud i buy a sample frm alibaba first? Cos am calculatin cost of buying n shippin jst a sample wud b much
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by Sunglow: 9:35am On Nov 10, 2014
Hi @ guyandriod I don't know if you are bringing these tab soon,if yes I need one,a beg no charge me! wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by FemiJoe1(m): 9:43am On Nov 10, 2014
guyANDROID1:

Give me your email.

Thank you. My email is olufemi_yusuf@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by guyANDROID1: 9:47am On Nov 10, 2014
conquistadores:
Pls i need suggestions. Am plannin 2 buy customized flash 2 sell in a university here bt my problem is abt gettin a sample. Am tinkin of customizin a flash bought here in naija 2 display as sample b4 ordering frm alibaba if interest is shown. Cud dat b a gud idea or shud i buy a sample frm alibaba first? Cos am calculatin cost of buying n shippin jst a sample wud b much
Bro go ahead with your idea.... It is the best bro... try and do it in nigeria first before buying from Alibaba.

Best of luck and always comeback to tell us tour testimonies.
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by conquistadores(m): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2014
Tanx GUY ANDROID. I'lll do jst dat bt pls dnt 4get 2 send me d proposal letter 4 b bulk sms. Very interested in it. My email: taekorsond1@gmail.com
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by eldav(m): 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
Bro pls send me the proposal. My email is David_ugoji@yahoo.com
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by guyANDROID1: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
@ johnsonsegxy i got your payment, thanks for the business.

i will send your GSM database soon with my promise bonus
- proposal
-free 200 sms
- free motivational ebook.

Thanks.
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by chimajii: 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
There is nothing i adore more than HardWork,people who are able to think and find ways for themselves. Weldone @ OP
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by guyANDROID1: 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
chimajii:
There is nothing i adore more than HardWork,people who are able to think and find ways for themselves. Weldone @ OP

Thanks prof.... smiley
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by johnsonsegxy: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
guyANDROID1:

- proposal
-free 200 sms

Thanks.

Thanks bro, I got it. God bless you so much.
Re: Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. by alakara(m): 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
guyANDROID1:

- proposal
-free 200 sms

Thanks.

Boss,pls send me that your proposal. Thanks alakara2015@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Things Entrepreneurs Can Do To Stay Motivated / Nigeria’s Gas Reserves To Last 79 Years – DPR / Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.