Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Nairalander Need Help On How To Programme Master Remote For Toshiba 24inches - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nairalander Need Help On How To Programme Master Remote For Toshiba 24inches (472 Views)

A Nairalander Need Help with his MYTV subscribtion. / What To Do When Your Gotv Remote Control Is Not Responding / Timer Remote For Olympus Sp-550 Sp-560 Sp-570 Sp-590 Uz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Need Help On How To Programme Master Remote For Toshiba 24inches by Tomrock007(m): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
please i need help concerning a tv.
i go a toshiba 24 inches tv frm u.s.a and luckily for me i wasn't sent the remote and the 1st problem i have wit it is that i have to get step down transformer for it because america use 110v and here in nigeria we use 220v and again i have try many toshiba remote for it,it work bt nt all function work,i was unable to tune it, put it to av and more and i was advice to get a master remote for it which i does bt i was unable to programme it cos it need some code.. help pls or if u know a better remote that can work for it cos ave try many remote.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

24 Hour Tv In Imo / John Constantine Fan Page / Do You Remember This Television?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.