Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:49 PM

Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. (5292 Views)

Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator / Life can't originate by natural processes: Evidence for a creator 2 / Information: Evidence Of A Creator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by addempsea(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
I beg can someone tell me who created God, I don't
understand.
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
addempsea:
I beg can someone tell me who created God, I don't
understand.
Nobody. He is an uncaused cause. If he is caused he is not the first cause and if he is not the first cause then he is not God.
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
We created God because we think we ain't good enough. We want to think we couldn't be perfect. Therefore anything good we do is being attributed to God,our creation.

4 Likes

Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by addempsea(m): 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
Reyginus:
Nobody. He is an uncaused cause. If he is caused he is not the first cause and if he is not the first cause then he is not God.
He's created out of nothing?

1 Like

Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by Kay17: 12:24am On Nov 07, 2014
Reyginus:

How do you reconcile design argument with first cause?
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by Kay17: 12:26am On Nov 07, 2014
Reyginus:

addempsea:

If God can create the Universe out of an abyss of nothing, then the Universe should be able to spring out of nothing as a matter of principle. (I'm not endorsing any argument that the Universe sprung out of Nothingness).
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by addempsea(m): 11:33am On Nov 07, 2014
Kay17:

If God can create the Universe out of an abyss of nothing, then the Universe should be able to spring out of nothing as a matter of principle. (I'm not endorsing any argument that the Universe sprung out of Nothingness.

What are you implying?
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 07, 2014
Kay17:

If God can create the Universe out of an abyss of nothing, then the Universe should be able to spring out of nothing as a matter of principle. (I'm not endorsing any argument that the Universe sprung out of Nothingness.
The principle doesn't hold the minute we take into consideration that this God we define has absolute knowledge of everything.

1 Like

Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2014
Kay17:

How do you reconcile design argument with first cause?
What design argument?

1 Like

Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 07, 2014
addempsea:
No. He was not created out of nothing. He has always been around.

2 Likes

Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by Zico0(m): 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
It occurs to me as this: a civilisation that has reached its climax and, in the strife, burst into another dimension, starting a new entity of people in their most basic nature and that will advance onto that same civilisation of super creatures like their originators. The strife of the originators is continued in the new world by the humans. The storm is brewing as the forces collide in this new world, and this will ultimately lead to the same bang as the originators'. But i wonder what will be the outcome of the humans. Will they fall onto another dimension and continue the strife? Or will they wipe out their entire race or the entire force of life, including their originators?

However, where is the portal between the spiritual and the physical world?
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by edogho(m): 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
u asking about d beginning of time? if time has a beginning, It means there was a time when there was no time, it also means someone or something outside time created/kickstarted time. and if u are inside time, what business do u want outside time *rolls eyes* it'll be cool to have d answer o buh oga, mind ur business before u make both ursef and us go mad angry D ANSWER NO DEY ........SIMPLE. I don't see science answering that question in a million years. aye, call me crazy. mi reason is that both we and our observations are inside that yeye big bowl wey dey always dey fall our hand - TIME. ok. u got it? I guess yes. *in a playful mood* let me wait for intelligent comments.

modified

mi point is, until we beat time, know exactly its use in d universal picture, understand its beginning and y it seems it won't end or know if it'll end, it'll be like looking at d bowl(time) from outside, we won't get to know d answer to d op, we won't get to understand nada abt God's existence, savvy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
edogho:
u asking about d beginning of time? if time has a beginning, It means there was a time when there was no time, it also means someone or something outside time created/kickstarted time. and if u are inside time, what business do u want outside time *rolls eyes* it'll be cool to have d answer o buh oga, mind ur business before u make both ursef and us go mad angry D ANSWER NO DEY ........SIMPLE. I don't see science answering that question in a million years. aye, call me crazy. mi reason is that both we and our observations are inside that yeye big bowl wey dey always dey fall our hand - TIME. ok. u got it? I guess yes. *in a playful mood* let me wait for intelligent comments.
Nice.
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by edogho(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
Reyginus:
Nice.
I been think u atheist, buh ur comments here come different. i'm i missing something? no harm intended tho, just curious
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
edogho:
I been think u atheist, buh ur comments here come different. i'm i missing something? no harm intended tho, just curious
I am somewhat of a liberal christain. Happy now? Lol.
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by edogho(m): 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
Zico0:
It occurs to me as this: a civilisation that has reached its climax and, in the strife, burst into another dimension, starting a new entity of people in their most basic nature and that will advance onto that same civilisation of super creatures like their originators. The strife of the originators is continued in the new world. The storm is brewing as the forces collide in this new world. But i wonder what will be the outcome of the humans. Will they fall onto another dimension and continue the strife? Or will they wipe out their entire race or the entire force of life,

However, where is the portal between the spiritual and the physical world?
i've heard this from someone before, an old man who is convinced we're from maldeck(a planet between venus and mars). i don't buy it tho. as for d portal, i think i know a thing or two abt it, buh i won't tell u now maybe later. NEXT!!!
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by edogho(m): 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Reyginus:
I am somewhat of a liberal christain. Happy now? Lol.
smh... christianity ....smh again... dividing since 300BC . never heard of liberal christianity o cool
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by Weah96: 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
Reyginus:
No. He was not created out of nothing. He has always been around.

LOL. Where was he when there was no such thing as "being around?" Around where?
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
edogho:
smh... christianity ....smh again... dividing since 300BC . never heard of liberal christianity o cool
It is not a brand of christainity. It is the psychology of the person involved. Christainity can never be divided.
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
Weah96:

LOL. Where was he when there was no such thing as "being around?" Around where?
That's even a wrong question. I mean he has always existed. 'where' suggests a location. Location suggests existence of matter. Existence of matter suggests that he needed a place to stick around. And that doesn't sound like he is the uncaused cause.
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by edogho(m): 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
Reyginus:
It is not a brand of christainity. It is the psychology of the person involved. Christainity can never be divided.
hmmmm.. psychology, i like that. if i'm correct, no place of worship is required, right?
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by edogho(m): 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
Reyginus:
That's even a wrong question. I mean he has always existed. 'where' suggests a location. Location suggests existence of matter. Existence of matter suggests that he needed a place to stick around. And that doesn't sound like he is the uncaused cause.
type more...,
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
Glory be to God Almighty and our Lord Jesus Christ.
God is the uncreated Creator.
God is the founder of the great Existence.
God is the creator of Nature.
God is the writter of Time.
You cant say God was created out of Nothing, if said, then NOTHING is greater than God.
You cant said time exist before God, if said then TIME exist before him.
The bible said HE is before all things and that all things were created by him.
He is the Begining; Meaning HE doesnt have a begining.
He is the End; Meaning HE has no END.
If God had been a Creature then HE is no more GOD.
Because someone or where HE was created from is Greater than Him then.
You hear God but you dont know the meaning.
Everything has a begining including Nature, Existence, Time and Nothing. If truely God is the begining, then they began from him.
I thereby conclude that God is not a Creature but a CREATOR.
WHO IS A CREATOR?
A creator is somene who is not just Uncreated but also having the power to Create out of himself not out of NOTHING.
If HE created THINGS out of nothing then NOTHING is the Creator then.
God said "My WORD will accomplish that which I pleased."
meaning A Creator is the Source of all Resource, the Creator of all Creatures and the moulder of everything.
A creator is such that has the aptitude to create Resources and CREATIVITY to use the resources to design.
That is why man is absolutely a creature because both the resources and the Creativity we used were all Created by a Creator.
That is God for you.
Thanks be to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
May His grace abound in us all.
AMEN!
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
edogho:
hmmmm.. psychology, i like that. if i'm correct, no place of worship is required, right?
No, it is. It only means that I am a type of Christain who tries to understand everything and making a rational change if necessary for the good.
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by Weah96: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
Reyginus:

This was my point. You said that he's always been around.

"Where" does indicate a location. Where was this uncaused god when there wasn't anything?
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by Zico0(m): 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
edogho:
i've heard this from someone before, an old man who is convinced we're from maldeck(a planet between venus and mars). i don't buy it tho. as for d portal, i think i know a thing or two abt it, buh i won't tell u now maybe later. NEXT!!!

I was only joking oooo!!! But i'd very much like to know about that portal. I'm serious, please.
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
Weah96:

This was my point. You said that he's always been around.

"Where" does indicate a location. Where was this uncaused god when there wasn't anything?
You are asking me to commit a logical fallacy. I cannot tell you where. You can only know how I have really lived my life if only I let you know.
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by addempsea(m): 8:54am On Nov 08, 2014
edogho:

modified

mi point is, until we beat time, know exactly its use in d universal picture, understand its beginning and y it seems it won't end or know if it'll end, it'll be like looking at d bowl(time) from outside, we won't get to know d answer to d op, we won't get to understand nada abt God's existence, savvy?
I think time is just a man made term, to quantify how life gets by.
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by edogho(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2014
addempsea:
I think time is just a man made term, to quantify how life gets by.
nope, man didn't make time. its just like discovering that spiral-like thing in space and calling it a milky way galaxy. hope u get? time limits us all....
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by addempsea(m): 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
edogho:
nope, man didn't make time. its just like discovering that spiral-like thing in space and calling it a milky way galaxy. hope u get? time limits us all....
I get it, buh it was man that came up with 'Hours' , 'Minutes' and 'Seconds'
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by edogho(m): 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
addempsea:
I get it, buh it was man that came up with 'Hours' , 'Minutes' and 'Seconds'
nay, they were all there. its all part of d Creator's design. i can remember in primary school, when I was first taught time, i was told that b4 d advent of clocks, men monitor time by watching their shadows in relation to d sun. so, this hours, minutes & seconds is just for monitoring what was already there, making it easier to track/observe time. in fact, i believe from mi observations that everyone has an in-built clock system and recent findings supports that d sun controls our internal timing. if u take a closer look at urself and other people, u'll notice this fact. this internal time controls when we get hungry, sleepy, thirsty, Hot even when we die off, they don't just happen. without d sun, our time ends and we die, we all. time is a complex issue & if u find urself outside time i believe u become immortal. time&space as it were are limiting factors, only 2 mortals tho.
Re: Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. by Kay17: 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
addempsea:

What are you implying?

I think I was as clear as a glass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Dies On Top Of Married Woman / Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? / Fasting Without Doing This Won't Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.