Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,136 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

How Create A Website - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Create A Website (703 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Create A Website by dantanik(m): 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
[/color] please I need someone here to post a full instructions on how to create a beautiful website for me. [color=#550000][color=#990000] please I need someone here to post a full instructions on how to create a beautiful website for me. [/color][color=#990000][/color] please I need someone here to post a full instructions on how to create a beautiful website for me.
Re: How Create A Website by Kajool: 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
creating website is not that much difficult.I suggest you visit this site http://www.tucktail.com/hosting/website-builder2.aspx?ci=84176&prog_id=447401&pl_id=447401 purchase your website builder here In this way it is possible to get your hosting for free. With the help of template gallery you can able to design many themes as per your wish .. you can either use the templates in the site builder, or one of the scripts such as wordpress or joomla, .After checking all , I have been using this as my website builder for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .Their plan includes free email address for your website ,daily backup,free setup and software and so on.If you want to appear professional, then any cheap, reliable webdesign is the way to go. You can find excellent design for an extremely cheap price.
I hope that helps!
Re: How Create A Website by dantanik(m): 8:08am On Jan 10, 2015
Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Lyrics: Olamide Ft. Don Jazzy – Skelemba / List Of Musicians Who I Think Now Have Dead Music Careers. / Making A Hit Song? Let’s Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.