Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Nigeria Gets New Permanent Secretary - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Nigeria Gets New Permanent Secretary (2918 Views)

More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry / Hillary Clinton Resigns As US Secretary Of State / Foreign Affairs Section Year-end Wrapup And Best Poster Of 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Nigeria Gets New Permanent Secretary by WiziAgozie(m): 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
Congratulations to a illustrious,Energetic Diplomat. Amb. Danjuma Nanpon Sheni,who has been appointed Permanent Secretary at the ministry of Foreign affairs. Following the retirement, of amb. Martins ihoeghian Uhomoibhi. Before his appointment he was the permanent secretary, office of the government of the federation (cabinet secretariat). Amb sheni has served as a diplomat in New York, Washington, Brussels,Gabon,Ghana,Singapore,Hong Kong...I Wish him the very best...continious blessing and Divine Protection. Amen

Re: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Nigeria Gets New Permanent Secretary by justmythoughts(m): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
Good Day Bro, pls. How can I get a job @ Ministry of foreign affairs? I study international relations and strategic studies. I have always wanted to work with the ministry of foreign affairs. pls link me up if you can I beg of you. you can reach me on this email efiosiugbore@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless
Efiosiugbore
Re: Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Nigeria Gets New Permanent Secretary by olab007(m): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2016
pls i need to atteste 1 document in Abuja and since am not there and i did not see any contact here to contact u can u pls get back to me on olajideabiodun08@gmail as soon as possible. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Iranian Professional Hackers Hacks The US Government Website / There Isn't Much Nigeria Businesses Can Do In South Africa / ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.