Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Father Caught Having Sex With Own Daughter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Father Caught Having Sex With Own Daughter (5892 Views)

S-C-A-N-D-A-L: Former VP Namadi Sambo Caught Having Sex With Wife's Brother. / SHOCKING!!! Female Student & Her Father Caught Trying To Bomb A School / Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Caught Having Sex With Own Daughter by MVLOX(m): 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
A father was nadded yesterday for having sex with his own daughter in Ekpan delta state. From report reaching me the daughter confessed as it may been going on for a very long time nw. More light has been shed on this unfortunate incident. The girl is actually 16 years old. The father actually started having sex with her since she was 11 years old. This the father calmed he did this because that was one of the options he was given by a native doctor if he was to attain the position of his quarter chairman. The other options was that he slept with his mother or sister. It also came to light that the young girl had aborted 4 pregnancies in the past and is currently carry a new one which may have been aborted as at this moment. The young girl actually confessed because according to her she has been having nightmares where she has been warned to confess or die. Since she didn't want to die she confessed but the father denied all she said but confessed to the truth after he had been given the beating of his life. See pic below

Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Own Daughter by Raiders: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
The lady in the picture is too old to be the mans daughter
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Own Daughter by davinero(m): 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
Raiders:
Exactly. It seems to me like a sugar mumsi business gone bad.
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Own Daughter by MVLOX(m): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
Raiders:
I laff u......dat gal is not up to 18 years..... Try and confirm d story its on facebook too
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Own Daughter by KingTom(m): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Own Daughter by Princecalm(m): 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
The gods must be crazy.
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Own Daughter by mizjules(f): 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
Raiders:
Lool you can't judge o, the way ladies/girls grow these days one can't tell the real age, I'm older than skales gf but she looks way older..
Back to the story ...the end is near indeed

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Own Daughter by MVLOX(m): 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
mizjules:

Lool you can't judge o, the way ladies/girls grow these days one can't tell the real age, I'm older than skales gf but she looks way older..
Back to the story ...the end is near indeed

Tank u jare.......if pple like dis guy saying dat dis gal is a sugar mummy sees my aunts 14 years old daughter I swear dey would woo her irrespective of her age

1 Like

Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Own Daughter by raziboi(m): 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
things do happen!!
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Own Daughter by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
Stingy man, born alone, chop alone and suffet alone.....see wetin only You gather give this small girl weh make her waist looks like old woman,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent / What To Do If You Get "Card Not Smart" Response At The Atm Machine / Airtel Cheat: 'onoda Awofu' Get 2GB With #200 And 5GB With #500.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.