Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,161 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) (27700 Views)

The Day The World Ended / The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 / Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:37am On Nov 08, 2014
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Vyntra(m): 12:47am On Nov 08, 2014
Baddestguyp:
I still prefer death note and code geass anyday anytime
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Lekan247: 12:48am On Nov 08, 2014
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:54am On Nov 08, 2014
Vyntra:

naruto is a kind of story that might reflect d world,d 5 nations are lyk d countries of the world, war left&right.akatsukis ar lyk terrorist seeking to destroy those on d seat 2 create a unified world under 1 culture
code geass reflects more, it shows more light to what sasuke was tryna do in Naruto. Lelouch tried to change a world filled with conflicts and wars. he took the path of blood, sacrificed many people to change d world, he made the world unite against him, he even planned his own death and thus saved millions of lives.
Lelouch practically saved more lives than superman ever did....

Lelouch vi britannia commands you....
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by JUHABACH: 1:08am On Nov 08, 2014
Ultimatesammie:

actually he fought rob lucci alone and just because u know someone's weakness doesn't necessarily mean u can beat dem by d way croc sucked him dry and wat saved him 3 droplets of water dat splashed him frm d sky which was less Dan wat he took just to save his arm come on one piece as gud as it is it is quite childish.
In Naruto u dont just see team work u see strategies opponents analysing each others powers different skills and techniques
OP most of dem just use brute force to fight nd dey dont even think dey rely too much on their devil fruit power nd lack the skill to really use it except for d top guys like Aokiji akainu and co.

1)by the time he fought rob lucci, he had already attained gears 2 and 3. besides after the battle, he literally couldnt move a muscle.
2) knowledge of a persons weakness actually give you a great advantage over your oponent. just ask luthor and superman.
3) he was saved by the drum of water he brought with him to the fight
4) whats wrong with relying on brute force. i actually prefer battles that way.
5) lack of skill!? ROFL. zoro and sanji alone have more raw skill than the entire naruto cast. luffy literally develops new techniques in the middle of battles.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by JUHABACH: 1:13am On Nov 08, 2014
[quote author=Ultimatesammie post=27819700][/quote]

robin, nami and chopper all endured far more than what obito endured. only itachi could maybe match their suffering. unlike obito who only lost his crush, the above chars lost all the ones they loved. heck robin lost her mom on the very day she finally found her. how does obito s loss compare.
as for WB s death, i said it was much more EPIC than just about anything in naruto. sure jiriaya s death was more emotional but WB s death had much more meaning in the long run.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:22am On Nov 08, 2014
JUHABACH:

1)by the time he fought rob lucci, he had already attained gears 2 and 3. besides after the battle, he literally couldnt move a muscle.
2) knowledge of a persons weakness actually give you a great advantage over your oponent. just ask luthor and superman.
5) lack of skill!? ROFL. zoro and sanji alone have more raw skill than the entire naruto cast. luffy literally develops new techniques in the middle of battles.

I haven't watched one piece but all I've heard here isn't encouraging. how can people just battle without strategy but rely on brute strength? wat makes it different from American cartoons then? even bleach with their over powered characters still have strategies.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by JUHABACH: 1:26am On Nov 08, 2014
Baddestguyp:
I haven't watched one piece but all I've heard here isn't encouraging. how can people just battle without strategy but rely on brute strength? wat makes it different from American cartoons then? even bleach with their over powered characters still have strategies.

one piece is basically the ideal adventur manga. if you like bleach or naruto, then trust me you ll love one piece. it has much more comedy than both naruto and bleach and the overall plot is quite engaging

and as for lack of strategy, the amount of skills and techniques more than compensate for that. not to mention it has a lot of truly epic and badass moments and one of my favourite quotes in fiction.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:49am On Nov 08, 2014
hnnmmmm...
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by tegak10: 7:12am On Nov 08, 2014
awesome anime's like fairytail (my favorite) bleach is nice 2 but I heard they spoilt it after that arrancar part one piece is also nice but I'm so behind. then there s gintama
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by ChurchillStorm: 8:01am On Nov 08, 2014
acenazt:
my brother no cry. Masashi reveal say new spin off dey. U know say When Naruto Finnish we think say e don end till Naruto Shippiden come show. For the mean time go dey read one piece.

You got it all wrong, man. like you said, its a spin off...its not actually another series. Its just a movie to show more about them and their kids.(Naruto movies don't play past 3hours).
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:15am On Nov 08, 2014
tegak10:
awesome anime's like fairytail (my favorite) bleach is nice 2 but I heard they spoilt it after that arrancar part one piece is also nice but I'm so behind. then there s gintama
fairy tail? I don't like the new season of d anime, the fight scenes are poor unlike d old one. even those magic circles that form when they use techniques don't form anymore, only there's more mystery now.

zeref is still boss tho. my best fight is mystogan vs laxus.

Gintama is crazy, really crazy, u just gotta love it
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:34am On Nov 08, 2014
JUHABACH:

pls if u saw d fight well u wud know even with gear 3nd nd 3rd lucci killed him he was literally on d ground and hrd usopp encouraging him come on its all d same in OP he fights get seriously injured with blood gushing all over and startx fighting again seriously dats pathetic. Also in d alabasta arc d guy dat flew with the bomb in d sky which he
shouldn't be able to carry anyway cause of his injury survived. A bomb dat was meant to blow d entire city. yh knowing a person's weakness can hlp buh super man's weakness renders him useless nd his in pain unlike croc, whos own just allows luffy to punch him. By d way just using brute force to fight is lame all dey do is punch move fast punch nd dose who use their abilities no brain work no strategy more like idiots fighting each other.
And ure kidding me right wat skill does sanji nd zoro hv apart frm d same thing dey do over nd over again.
wats ur definition of skill
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by acenazt: 9:41am On Nov 08, 2014
ChurchillStorm:

You got it all wrong, man. like you said, its a spin off...its not actually another series. Its just a movie to show more about them and their kids.(Naruto movies don't play past 3hours).
this guy did you read the Last page?? its said expect a spinoff series by spring of 2015. the movie is to be released This year titled the Last.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:42am On Nov 08, 2014
JUHABACH:

robin, nami and chopper all endured far more than what obito endured. only itachi could maybe match their suffering. unlike obito who only lost his crush, the above chars lost all the ones they loved. heck robin lost her mom on the very day she finally found her. how does obito s loss compare.
as for WB s death, i said it was much more EPIC than just about anything in naruto. sure jiriaya s death was more emotional but WB s death had much more meaning in the long run.
Sasuke, naruto, itachi, even kakashi lost his father his friend nd his other friend died by his hand look at tsunade too nd d people she lost. pls naruto is more realistic.
And d only thing dat was great abt WB's death was dat d most powerful man had died.
I like OP dont get me wrong buh all dey do is hear of an oppressor oppressing a place or a person nd dey rush to dat place to save him/her/them.
same thing in alabasta fish island skypea in nami's village
just d same thing over nd over again.
its too predictable nd fake
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by ChurchillStorm: 9:52am On Nov 08, 2014
acenazt:
this guy did you read the Last page?? its said expect a spinoff series by spring of 2015. the movie is to be released This year titled the Last.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh! Spring of 2015 cometh the movie. Nothing more, my nigga.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by jidesp(m): 9:59am On Nov 08, 2014
I would love Kishi focus on Mario now.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by JUHABACH: 10:07am On Nov 08, 2014
Ultimatesammie:

pls if u saw d fight well u wud know even with gear 3nd nd 3rd lucci killed him he was literally on d ground and hrd usopp encouraging him come on its all d same in OP he fights get seriously injured with blood gushing all over and startx fighting again seriously dats pathetic. Also in d alabasta arc d guy dat flew with the bomb in d sky which he
shouldn't be able to carry anyway cause of his injury survived. A bomb dat was meant to blow d entire city. yh knowing a person's weakness can hlp buh super man's weakness renders him useless nd his in pain unlike croc, whos own just allows luffy to punch him. By d way just using brute force to fight is lame all dey do is punch move fast punch nd dose who use their abilities no brain work no strategy more like idiots fighting each other.
And ure kidding me right wat skill does sanji nd zoro hv apart frm d same thing dey do over nd over again.
wats ur definition of skill

1) thats luffy s willpower being displayed. even naruto and just about every shonen manga has similar moments.
and with gear 2 alone luffy easily defeated one of lucci s peers so his fighting evenly with lucci is legit.
2)sanji is skilled enough to run under 1000 ft of water pressure during the fishman arc and can run on air and heat up his legs to burning point with pure skills alone. as for zoro, show me anyone in naruto that has pulled off anything close to zoro s pure swordmanship. he can literally create extra limbs (ashura s path) without the aid of any power up and such.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by acenazt: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2014
ChurchillStorm:

Shhhhhhhhhhhh! Spring of 2015 cometh the movie. Nothing more, my nigga.
I won't argue with you. just open this link. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-11-05/naruto-manga-mini-series-launches-after-main-series-ends/.80690
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by JUHABACH: 10:19am On Nov 08, 2014
Ultimatesammie:

Sasuke, naruto, itachi, even kakashi lost his father his friend nd his other friend died by his hand look at tsunade too nd d people she lost. pls naruto is more realistic.
And d only thing dat was great abt WB's death was dat d most powerful man had died.
I like OP dont get me wrong buh all dey do is hear of an oppressor oppressing a place or a person nd dey rush to dat place to save him/her/them.
same thing in alabasta fish island skypea in nami's village
just d same thing over nd over again.
its too predictable nd fake

except for itachi , no one s suffering comes close to robin s. atleast they all except for itachi had friend to cheer them up. heck even itachi had his little brothers.
robin had no one. she lost her mom only to lose said mom along with all her friends almost immediately. she was branded as a demon by the WG and despised by all. she was literally alone for TWO DECADES. even brook watch all of his crewmates die slow agonizing deaths while he was the only survivor and was alone and couldnt even see the sun for years (he had his shadow stolen).
trust me, no one comes close to those two.
as for WB s death it literally brought about the end of An era and re ignited the great pirate age. also it was epic as f**k. he literally died standing and despite the HUNXREDS of injuries in acquired in Marine ford alone ,he didnt have a single scrath on his back.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by kultimate009: 10:21am On Nov 08, 2014
politricks:
Can you tell me some of them so that i can get it.
Watch Fairy Tail and plz don't even try dat Gintama... Itz as silly as sh*t..... There is Beezlebub too
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by acenazt: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2014
JUHABACH:

1) thats luffy s willpower being displayed. even naruto and just about every shonen manga has similar moments.
and with gear 2 alone luffy easily defeated one of lucci s peers so his fighting evenly with lucci is legit.
2)sanji is skilled enough to run under 1000 ft of water pressure during the fishman arc and can run on air and heat up his legs to burning point with pure skills alone. as for zoro, show me anyone in naruto that has pulled off anything close to zoro s pure swordmanship. he can literally create extra limbs (ashura s path) without the aid of any power up and such.
Mehn one piece characters are On a different level of badassness. In Naruto I don't think Any Swordsman can defeat Zoro,Sanji and Gai sensei might be a draw,Akainu will destroy konoha in nothing more than 20 Minutes. not even the 5Kages can defeat The Marine Admirals (Aokiji,Akainu,Kizaru and Isho'o) And Engel will take out madara if he gets serious.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by oduz: 10:37am On Nov 08, 2014
Keneking:
This government sef

My Brother, na so we see am O

So so unemployment

Na im make able bodied youths they waste useful manhours take follow foreign cartoons

So help us God!
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by JUHABACH: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2014
acenazt:
Mehn one piece characters are On a different level of badassness. In Naruto I don't think Any Swordsman can defeat Zoro,Sanji and Gai sensei might be a draw,Akainu will destroy konoha in nothing more than 20 Minutes. not even the 5Kages can defeat The Marine Admirals (Aokiji,Akainu,Kizaru and Isho'o) And Engel will take out madara if he gets serious.
THANK YOU!!! zoro s swordmanship is insane and he s nothing compared to mihawk.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by JUHABACH: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2014
kultimate009:
Watch Fairy Tail and plz don't even try dat Gintama... Itz as silly as sh*t..... There is Beezlebub too
dude, fairy tail is possibly the laziest piece of writing i ve ever had the misfortune to come across. i cant believe you recommend it over gin tama.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by profstar(m): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2014
if I no post for this post, then I don f*ckup , AM THE GREATEST AND BIGGEST FAN OF NARUTO!!!!!! *my declaration * grin
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by tegak10: 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
Baddestguyp:
fairy tail? I don't like the new season of d anime, the fight scenes are poor unlike d old one. even those magic circles that form when they use techniques don't form anymore, only there's more mystery now.

zeref is still boss tho. my best fight is mystogan vs laxus.

Gintama is crazy, really crazy, u just gotta love it
yh but fairytail s still OK tho.. oh n also death note
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by tegak10: 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
my best fight is that natsu n gajeel vs those 2 dragon slayers
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Baddestguyp(m): 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
acenazt:
and bleach characters will easily beat one piece characters without stress
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by adepiero: 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
I prefer BLEACH to this childish NARUTO undecided
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by kultimate009: 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
JUHABACH:

dude, fairy tail is possibly the laziest piece of writing i ve ever had the misfortune to come across. i cant believe you recommend it over gin tama.
and I can't believe you just placed Gintama over Fairy tail... I quit Gintama cos I couldn't bear the boring missions and stale references to other animes....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adichie Condems Buhari's Govt In Blistering New York Times Op-ed / A Day I Will Never Forget / I'm Pregnant For My Sister's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.