Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale (14284 Views)

Guides For Buying New Laptops For Beginners / New Zinox Core I7 Laptops For Sale / My Experience With A Zinox Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale by maxibrainz: 12:14am On Nov 07, 2014
NEW core i7 Zinox laptops for sale
SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
hard disk = 500gb
ram = 4gb
processor = 2.6ghz Intel processor
Battery capacity. = 5hrs
it uses windows 8, has Bluetooth, webcam,DVD rom and WiFi
price: #55,000
call or add me on whatsap using 08126609722 for your orders

2 Likes

Re: New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
core i7 for 50k...something is not right bruv.

2 Likes

Re: New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale by maxibrainz: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2014
Preciousjoz:
if you live in Benue state you can come check out the laptops, everything is ok
Re: New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale by Maleeq(m): 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
Preciousjoz:
The generation of th i7 as well as other specifications would verily account for this price. It looks fair to me.
Re: New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
And the ncc boot splash screen? wink
Re: New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale by maxibrainz: 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
still available
Re: New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
oyb:
And the ncc boot splash screen? wink

how did u remove it?

i dumped the bios rom, modded it, and then flashed it.

no NCC anywhere again
Re: New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale by maxibrainz: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
This guy and NCC, I am advertising zinox you posting NCC
Re: New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
bros

the laptops are NCC laptops are they not wink

they are all over nigeria.

you boot the laptop and you see an NCC logo

[img]http://2.bp..com/-6Cn87VkQoGM/T_tf_WIGuII/AAAAAAAAALw/3e7avnSQ8uU/s1600/NCC-Logo-01.jpg[/img]

i take it that all you did was turn off the splash screen, not replace it outright

thats why you're selling them so cheap. ncc donated them to different parastatals who in turn have ogas who are selling them.

Zinox sells them at up to 100k - no be flagship pro?

i am suspicious of your 500gb claim sha - all the ones i have come across are 320gb, win 7 pro , though you could have swapped out the drives and installed win 8
Re: New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale by maxibrainz: 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
oyb:
bros

the laptops are NCC laptops are they not wink

they are all over nigeria.

you boot the laptop and you see an NCC logo

i take it that all you did was turn off the splash screen, not replace it outright

thats why you're selling them so cheap. ncc donated them to different parastatals who in turn have ogas who are selling them.

Zinox sells them at up to 100k - no be flagship pro?

i am suspicious of your 500gb claim sha - all the ones i have come across are 320gb, win 7 pro , though you could have swapped out the drives and installed win 8

I know the laptops you sell the are different from mine, I wish you were in my state to see the laptop the build of the one I sell is different from yours, just prepare I dey carry your matter go give NCC no think say you sabi my source.
Re: New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
maxibrainz:

I know the laptops you sell the are different from mine, I wish you were in my state to see the laptop the build of the one I sell is different from yours, just prepare I dey carry your matter go give NCC no think say you sabi my source.

dude, i'm not selling, but i have come across the laptops

they full ground for pc village lagos cheesy

goodluck with 'taking my matter to NCC' cheesy
Re: New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale by maxibrainz: 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
oyb:

dude, i'm not selling, but i have come across the laptops

they full ground for pc village lagos cheesy

goodluck with 'taking my matter to NCC' cheesy

Yes you go link me to that una oga, then I go move all the laptops to my state for proper inspection
Re: New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale by maxibrainz: 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
Another pix of my zinox laptop

1 Like

Re: New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale by osile2012: 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
[size=15pt]TOO CHEAP TO BE TRUE[/size] grin grin grin
Re: New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale by Maleeq(m): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
@oyb cheesy
Re: New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale by maxibrainz: 8:07am On Nov 12, 2014
wink
osile2012:
[size=15pt]TOO CHEAP TO BE TRUE[/size] grin grin grin
I am in Benue you can check out the laptops if you in Benue to clear your doubt Mr. Thomas wink
Re: New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 12, 2014
Maleeq:
@oyb cheesy
wink
Re: New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale by pat077: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
zinox laptops r nt reliable.
Re: New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale by maxibrainz: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
pat077:
zinox laptops r nt reliable.
what are your reasons do you know how long I have been using Zinox and my customers who bought the laptops are enjoying their PC till date.
Re: New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale by maxibrainz: 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
Happy weekend
Re: New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale by ESFRANCIS01(m): 2:45am On Jan 05, 2015
maxibrainz:
SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
hard disk = 500gb
ram = 4gb
Battery capacity. = 5hrs
. Are they still available?
Re: New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale by RomanceLander(f): 6:09pm On May 14, 2015
I had this zenox laptop from my dad. It has that NCC logo, it wasn't long after it was given to my dad from the school and the screen started demarcating into three. After some mother board repairs it became fine. Later on the problem came back again, again , again and again.
Now the laptop can't switch on , and they said we should go buy another board.

Where can I get a mother board for this laptop and how much
Re: New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale by RomanceLander(f): 6:10pm On May 14, 2015
maxibrainz:
SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
hard disk = 500gb
ram = 4gb
Battery capacity. = 5hrs

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Complete Computer System At Wholesales Price / Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? / Cheap Internet Bundles On Nigerian GSM Networks Are Just A Rippoff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.