Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges - Autos (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges (32270 Views)

BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** / BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE / TELL US YOUR BUDGET 4 YOUR DREAMZ CAR(S) AND LETS GET IT 4 YOU FROM COTONUO... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by leorayvon2k2: 11:10am On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=fredcarmarts post=29970469]I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* Call or drop a comment here or Email me now to enquirer for your dream car.

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

* You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Call me on 09097433433 or 08036532991 email: princefred24@gmail.com

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you.[/quot

How mmuch is this car
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you. grin
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you.
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 8:21am On Jan 24, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 10:27am On Jan 24, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by akinshivic(m): 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
Sir please how much will toyota picnic automatic transmission or golf 3 wagon automatic transmission cost me....hoping to meet you on it I'll need either of the two
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by Teeeela(m): 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hi, How much will land me a 03/04 Benz C230 Kompressor?
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 7:22am On Jan 25, 2015
akinshivic:
Sir please how much will toyota picnic automatic transmission or golf 3 wagon automatic transmission cost me....hoping to meet you on it I'll need either of the two

Thank you for your time,Toyota Picnic which year model please and golf 3 with budget of 650-700k will land this Price is included with original custom papers
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 7:25am On Jan 25, 2015
Teeeela:
Hi, How much will land me a 03/04 Benz C230 Kompressor?

Thanks for your time,with the budget of 1.6m will land it this price include with the original custom papers,hope to hear from you

1 Like

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 7:26am On Jan 25, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 9:40am On Jan 25, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 9:44am On Jan 25, 2015
398. fredcarmarts(m): Quote Post

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by akinshivic(m): 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
fredcarmarts:

Thank you for your time,Toyota Picnic which year model please and golf 3 with budget of 650-700k will land this Price is included with original custom papers
toyota picnic 2001 or 2002 model
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
akinshivic:

toyota picnic 2001 or 2002 model

Toyota picnic 01/02 budget 1.2m including with the custom duty sir
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by akinshivic(m): 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
fredcarmarts:

Toyota picnic 01/02 budget 1.2m including with the custom duty sir
Do you mean custom duty for both cotonou and nigeria?
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
akinshivic:

Do you mean custom duty for both cotonou and nigeria?

The both custom prices is also included to both car prices sir
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 7:18am On Jan 26, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 8:04am On Jan 26, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 8:47am On Jan 26, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 9:19am On Jan 26, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 9:50am On Jan 26, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by Ezeego1(m): 9:54am On Jan 26, 2015
What is the cost of buying toyota avalon 2011 and toynta camry 2011 model. thanks
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by akinshivic(m): 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
fredcarmarts:

I've been calling the two numbers all since morning but not reachable

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply)

SOLD: DISTRESS SALE: Foreign Used 2007 Toyota AVALON @ 2.650m / Water Dripping From Car Exhaust- A Good Or Bad Sign? / Heavy Duty Forklift For Hire In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.