Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges - Autos (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges (32254 Views)

BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** / BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE / TELL US YOUR BUDGET 4 YOUR DREAMZ CAR(S) AND LETS GET IT 4 YOU FROM COTONUO... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 9:37am On Apr 19, 2015
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* Call or drop a comment here or Email me now to enquirer for your dream car.

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

* You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Call me on 09097433433 or email: princefred24@gmail.com

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you grin

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2015

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2015

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you smiley

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2015

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you smiley

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 6:46am On Apr 20, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 9:51am On Apr 20, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2015

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you grin grin grin
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 6:57am On Apr 21, 2015

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you grin grin
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 8:24am On Apr 21, 2015
grin
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by amicdan(m): 11:01am On Apr 21, 2015
fredcarmarts:

Hi bro......nice job ur doing...How much would land this to lagos?

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by spako4(m): 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
Total cost including custom papers 2005 highlander and sienna 2001/2002 and Camry 1999
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
@amicdan...Thanks for the compliment i really appreciate it...With the budget of 3.8m will land the benz C300 this price cover both the nigeria duty too
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
spako4:
Total cost including custom papers 2005 highlander and sienna 2001/2002 and Camry 1999

Thanks for your time with the budget of 2.5m for the Highlander 2005,Sienna 1.1m, camry 1999,850k.All this prices include with Nigeria duties too
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 7:48am On Apr 22, 2015
grin
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by dayo8080(m): 9:42am On Apr 22, 2015
How much is automatic transmission golf 3,1999 model without ac, in cotonou, how much is to transport it to lagos and how much is the customs paper, then overall landing cost to lagos.
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
dayo8080:
How much is automatic transmission golf 3,1999 model without ac, in cotonou, how much is to transport it to lagos and how much is the customs paper, then overall landing cost to lagos.

Buying alone is 500k,cotonuo duty 150k,nigeria duty 150k,my agency fee 30k total of 830k sir

1 Like

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by goldentee(m): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
Pls give me a breakdown of how much I can get a 2005 Acura MDX with full option, leather interior
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
goldentee:
Pls give me a breakdown of how much I can get a 2005 Acura MDX with full option, leather interior

Am deeply sorry for my late responds,with the budget of 1.8m will land it to your door step this include the nigeria duty too,here is my number you can me for more info,09097433433,hope to hear from you
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 9:13am On Apr 23, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 23, 2015
Cost of 2005 rx330 and 2007 rx350 please
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
nwanna89:
Cost of 2005 rx330 and 2007 rx350 please

Rx 330 2005 : 2.6m Rx330 2007: 3.2m
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by genosco2015: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
Please can you inbox me the present cost of best clean, low millage 2005, 2008 and 2010 Toyota 4Runner, Limited Edition, V6 and V8, the custom duty and your price to deliver to Ojota lagos. No smuggling. agueugene@gmail.com. Thanks you while hoping we will do business together soon.
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 7:03am On Apr 24, 2015
genosco2015:
Please can you inbox me the present cost of best clean, low millage 2005, 2008 and 2010 Toyota 4Runner, Limited Edition, V6 and V8, the custom duty and your price to deliver to Ojota lagos. No smuggling. agueugene@gmail.com. Thanks you while hoping we will do business together soon.

Check your mail sir
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
fredcarmarts:

Rx 330 2005 : 2.6m Rx330 2007: 3.2m

Thanks. How about 2005 GX 470?
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
nwanna89:

Thanks. How about 2005 GX 470?

3.8m sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Heavy Duty Forklift For Hire In Lagos / SOLD: DISTRESS SALE: Foreign Used 2007 Toyota AVALON @ 2.650m / Water Dripping From Car Exhaust- A Good Or Bad Sign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.