Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Someone Working On The Island!!!.... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Someone Working On The Island!!!.... (4908 Views)

Admin Officer Needed - Must Live In Lagos On The Island / Help! NGO Volunteer Jobs On The Island (lagos) / Pls I Need A Job Urgently On The Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by Pweetymoi1: 6:38am On Nov 07, 2014
Please I'm in urgent need of help from any body working on Lagos Island who is mobile (who has a private car) and stays on the mainland, that I can follow to work daily to cut cost (not paid much). I don't mind bringing a percentage for fuel every month. Please comment if it relates to you. Thanks...
Re: Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 07, 2014
where on the mainland do you stay?
Re: Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by Pweetymoi1: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
MarvellousGod:
where on the mainland do you stay?
Okota, Cele- Ago axis.... How about you? Are you mobile? If yes, please can I get your contacts...bbm pin or email address...Thanks!
Re: Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by cuteagba(f): 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
I am interested too, I stay in ojodu berger
Re: Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
Some one should please help these guys wink
I wish I had a car tho embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
Pweetymoi1:
Okota, Cele- Ago axis.... How about you? Are you mobile? If yes, please can I get your contacts...bbm pin or email address...Thanks!
I'm not mobile dear.... we stay at same place oo...I go to the island everyday from there too... quite stressful, have never experienced this kinda stress all my life.. There was a day I woke up to prepare for wrk and I couldn't stand, like I was dead, couldn't feel anything..... As I write this, I'm still on the road... my mum keeps calling everyday..... my only consolation is that my job is kinda worth it...

it's well dear, I pray we find help

9 Likes

Re: Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
who dey like my post?? undecided undecided angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by cuteagba(f): 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
waiting...
Re: Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by davide470(m): 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
MarvellousGod:
I'm not mobile dear.... we stay at same place oo...I go to the island everyday from there too... quite stressful, have never experienced this kinda stress all my life.. There was a day I woke up to prepare for wrk and I couldn't stand, like I was dead, couldn't feel anything..... As I write this, I'm still on the road... my mum keeps calling everyday..... my only consolation is that my job is kinda worth it...

Loool. Thank God today is Friday, right? Pele, dear

1 Like

Re: Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by Lero15(m): 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
MarvellousGod:
lol
I jst did
Re: Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
davide470:
Loool. Thank God today is Friday, right? Pele, dear
Yes ooooo, can't be happier.... make I use these two days refreshcheesy cheesy cheesy
Lero15:
lol
I jst did
we don't seek likes, we seek for 'lift' or any kinda help sad sad
Re: Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by tolutweety(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
MarvellousGod:

grin grin grin grin
i don laff fall down from cashew tree.

sowee ...
WELCOME TO LAGOS !
Re: Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
MarvellousGod:

Okota is still close na lol, compared to a place like Ikotun. Don't worry, you'll get used to it.
Re: Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
coolbibz:

Okota is still close na lol, compared to a place like Ikotun. Don't worry, you'll get used to it.
Yeah, I will get used to it with time but still desire some kinda help.... Thanks for your concern smiley smiley
tolutweety:

grin grin grin grin
i don laff fall down from cashew tree.
sowee ...
WELCOME TO LAGOS !
So this is the kinda love we are 'sharing'?? I dey pass through some hard time and you dey laff dey fall for cashew tree? angry angry
I no blame you grin grin grin
Re: Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lol. Business idea.

Those who own busses can use NL to do pickups you know.

Just open a thread on NL. Mainland-island shuttle. 5am to 7am drop.

Book your weekly ticket.

Just be TRUSTWORTHY. LolLol cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by veevean1(f): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
MarvellousGod:
Yeah, I will get used to it with time but still desire some kinda help.... Thanks for your concern smiley smileySo this is the kinda love we are 'sharing'?? I dey pass through some hard time and you dey laff dey fall for cashew tree? angry angry

Madam .... i also nid help from lagos to shagamu. look for d two of us cheesy
Re: Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
coolbibz:

or alakuko, ijaye and environ grin
Re: Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
MarvellousGod:
Yeah, I will get used to it with time but still desire some kinda help.... Thanks for your concern smiley smiley

Lol, you are welcome. The Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
rationalmind:

or alakuko, ijaye and environ grin

I dey tell you. Even driving could be alot stressful, na to dey chew gum make sleep no carry you go for holdup. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by tolutweety(m): 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
MarvellousGod:
So this is the kinda love we are 'sharing'?? I dey pass through some hard time and you dey laff dey fall for cashew tree? angry angry

i just couldnt help it embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by Pweetymoi1: 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
lolzz! Laughing @ all your comments! But please I mean business, I am in dire need of this help. Please someone should help me out....
Re: Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by Pweetymoi1: 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
MarvellousGod:

Please how much do you spend in a month max on tfare? I am yet to start the job n the pay is meagre...
Re: Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
veevean1:

Madam .... i also nid help from lagos to shagamu. look for d two of us cheesy
grin grin grin, I never even see even Okada, na to search your own join...

btw, David no fit arrange better cab for ya??
He's not romantic grin grin grin

it's well sis, we must survive. . cool cool cool

Pweetymoi1:
Please how much do you spend in a month max on tfare? I am yet to start the job n the pay is meagre...
I spend around #600-700# daily on transport.......

Also, man must chop breakfast and lunch na cheesy cheesy embarassed

Really wish there's a way I can save my tfare shaa...
Re: Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by veevean1(f): 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
MarvellousGod:

my dear ooh we must. dnt mind uncle David he should be sanctioned angry

1 Like

Re: Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by xfire: 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
MarvellousGod:
I liked your post embarassed It's funny but true. All I can say is WELCOME TO LAGOS cheesy. Sorry for the stress jare. You will soon get adjust to Lagos life, hopefully.
I really wish I could help but I don't live in that area. I'm not even always in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by wildguy(m): 12:02am On Nov 08, 2014
MarvellousGod:

I spend close to 5 hours on the road due to traffic. And spend about 800-1000 per day on t.fare. Sometimes I have to close my eyes in the bus because they feel heavy. I stay inside akute and get to GRA ikeja. I feel sorry for those people that go to island from akute.
Re: Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by dayosaurus(m): 12:57am On Nov 08, 2014
Stay in sango n go to marina every day... no big deal. leave 4 get home 11

1 Like

Re: Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by kowema(f): 8:04am On Nov 08, 2014
For the person staying @ Okota and going to Lagos Island, ur fare shud be 150 to n 150 fro making 300. Thats if u take cele to Oshodi 50 naira and then take 100 naira BRT to Lagos Island.....Lagos is a technical place with lots of pocket draining transport expenses, a pedestrain needs to do wise navigation plans....Pls Op, use this strategy...My B.F works on d Island and stays @ gate, I showed him this Thread thinking he wud wanna help but the guy no ansa me....He has had a bad experience helping strangers in Lagos.....Secondly he leaves home late by like 8a.m , hence ur time may clash with his...still trying to push him Cus I feel ur pain....I stay in Ikotun and if not for my Staff bus I for don wreck for Lagos unto transport matter...Its not easy..Best of Luck

1 Like

Re: Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by Pweetymoi1: 8:37am On Nov 08, 2014
kowema:
For the person staying @ Okota and going to Lagos Island, ur fare shud be 150 to n 150 fro making 300. Thats if u take cele to Oshodi 50 naira and then take 100 naira BRT to Lagos Island.....Lagos is a technical place with lots of pocket draining transport expenses, a pedestrain needs to do wise navigation plans....Pls Op, use this strategy...My B.F works on d Island and stays @ gate, I showed him this Thread thinking he wud wanna help but the guy no ansa me....He has had a bad experience helping strangers in Lagos.....Secondly he leaves home late by like 8a.m , hence ur time may clash with his...still trying to push him Cus I feel ur pain....I stay in Ikotun and if not for my Staff bus I for don wreck for Lagos unto transport matter...Its not easy..Best of Luck
Please dear can I get your contact? bbm pin or email address, I actually resume by 9am coz the few pple I got that could help my working time didn't fit in with theirs, they leave for work rather too early. But his own does... kindly reply dear... lets talk one on one...about the strangers thing everyone isnt d same so he shouldnt generalize...
Re: Someone Working On The Island!!!.... by Lero15(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2014
MarvellousGod:
Yes ooooo, can't be happier.... make I use these two days refreshcheesy cheesy cheesy we don't seek likes, we seek for 'lift' or any kinda help sad sad
be thou lifted IJN! Say amen wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Online Certificate Course in Oil and Gas Safety & Health Mgt System by IDPE / NDLEA Is Not Recruiting – Spokesperson / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.