Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Rolls Royce Vs Bentley? [PHOTO] - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Rolls Royce Vs Bentley? [PHOTO] (1569 Views)

Rolls Royce Owner, Who Lives In A Rented Flat In FESTAC / Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) / Bentley First Ever Suv (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rolls Royce Vs Bentley? [PHOTO] by AutosBay(m): 7:39am On Nov 07, 2014
Which of these luxuries would you tip as the better of the two?

a. Rolls Royce
b. Bentley

Re: Rolls Royce Vs Bentley? [PHOTO] by senatorn3c(m): 7:49am On Nov 07, 2014
team d both...
Re: Rolls Royce Vs Bentley? [PHOTO] by kennyslim1(m): 7:49am On Nov 07, 2014
Rolls Royce
Re: Rolls Royce Vs Bentley? [PHOTO] by oba009(m): 9:01am On Nov 07, 2014
ROLLS ROYCE ALL THE WAY (the frontal of it like lion eyes)
Re: Rolls Royce Vs Bentley? [PHOTO] by FlintGuevara(m): 11:41am On Nov 07, 2014
Rolls Royce all the way.
Re: Rolls Royce Vs Bentley? [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2014
the RR of coures, except tis a mulsanne or Azure, then i might think twice. but for continental, flying spur.. i dn't think so.
Bentley sef.. i recentley checked on a 2003 Arnage, and it was really on the highside.
Re: Rolls Royce Vs Bentley? [PHOTO] by Export1: 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
Guys! It should be interesting!

Rolls-Royce chief hits out at Bentley by insisting - ''We're in a different class''

The boss of Rolls-Royce has put the boot into arch-rival Bentley – claiming it’s in a different class.

Rolls-Royce revealed record sales for the fourth year running.

The BMW-owned brand sold 3,630 cars in 2013, 55 more than 2012, with a starting price of £215,000.

But Bentley, which is owned by rival German manufacturer Volkswagen, was streets ahead, with sales soaring by 19% to 10,120.

Bentley insisted IT was the world’s top luxury maker.

But Rolls-Royce boss Torsten Müller-Ötvös hit back, saying: “We are not chasing volume.

“Our customers like brands that are highly exclusive.”

Sales to the Middle East soared 17% last year, and by 11% to China.

Asked whether Rolls-Royce would ever follow other makers and open a plant closer to those booming markets Müller-Ötvös said: “Never.”

Bentley toyed with the idea of making its new SUV model in Slovakia but opted for Crewe in the UK instead.
Re: Rolls Royce Vs Bentley? [PHOTO] by dante23: 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
LOL, like if bentley hadn't sold them the rights to the mascot(emily) and the grille, bmws would be able to make noise. mtschewww.
Re: Rolls Royce Vs Bentley? [PHOTO] by chucky234(m): 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
Reason why VW is still my favourite car maker, Bentley all the way.
Re: Rolls Royce Vs Bentley? [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
Nothing stops me from owning both the mulsanne and the Rolls Royce.

Oh dear, its a pity Maybach just went into oblivion. I wish Daimler AG would take up the challenge of going to somewhere in the back country side of UK, Switzerland, or even maybach's home town area and revamp an all new Maybach with design themes which pays respect to its roots, input 21st century luxury gadgets which aren't 'all in your face' like the last maybach 62 and 57, very discrete, yet subtle, traditional luxury and with looks reminding buyers of the victorian or renaissance era, and nothing in common is shared with Mercedes Benz.
Re: Rolls Royce Vs Bentley? [PHOTO] by tmanis(m): 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
Any one una fit dash me, I no go run...

(1) (Reply)

Kia Steering Noise Problem. Any Solution? / Find Out Cost Of Engine, Transmission Or Gearbox At Ladipo Market. / How To Take A Fall Like A Boss On A Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.