Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. (65181 Views)

The Most Touching Movie You Ever Watched, Let's Hear Them. / Share Your Amazing Or Touching Stories On Television / Short Video: Best Bgt Show Ever Liveth!! Touching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by NDprudent(m): 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
Zikamax:
embarassed NDprudent what have I don to you now, y don't you like my lists? So you hate me this much? And now you wanna make me cry embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lol!! M sorry...its just individual difference.....no cry, abeg. Just dat those Philippine movies dey b me like cartoon.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
THE FAULT IN OUR STARS THAT FILM HURTS ME SO MUCH,AM STILL CRYING, AM SERIOUSLY CRYING, WHY IS THERE SO MUCH PAIN IN THIS WORLD.
WHY IS THERE CANCER, OH GOD AM CRYING.
I SHOULDN'T HAVE WATCHED IT cry sad
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
sexyseun:
THE FAULT IN OUR STARS THAT FILM HURTS ME SO MUCH,AM STILL CRYING, AM SERIOUSLY CRYING, WHY IS THERE SO MUCH PAIN IN THIS WORLD.
WHY IS THERE CANCER, OH GOD AM CRYING.
I SHOULDN'T HAVE WATCHED IT cry sad

are you for real? Adonbilivit
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lordave:
OP, no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper!

I no dey play with movies o! Anyway, I saw your thread and decided to leave my mark. Your list is awesome but I'm kinda disappointed you didn't include 'Slumdog Millionaire', I don't believe you haven't seen that movie, it should actually make your top 15.

Damn you revived old memories and I'm reminiscing.

Elysium
We were soldiers and
The Hobbit "the battle of the five armies" grin these should make your list also
Thanks, I wanted to add d Slumdog millionaire but it escaped my mind...
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by busky101(m): 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
Just finished watching hotel rwanda, the movie almost made me shed blood...off to download The Green Mile

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by gustav25: 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
busky101:
Just finished watching hotel rwanda, the movie almost made me shed blood...off to download The Green Mile
also add it veer-zaara
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by gustav25: 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
emperorgoke:
wot of
- Hill have eyes
- saw 1 & 2
- army of darkness
- taara Rumpum(indian movies)
- thank you
- like stars on the earth
haaa u guys r missing
you mean Ta Ra Rum Pum (2007).....a very good and emotional movie especially after his accident and he became broke as a church mice

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Wealthyegg(f): 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
[quote author=patrickdarlins post=28055370]ghajini.......watch dis movie...if u nor cry like small pikin wey dem trowey e milk for ground change my name
my name is KHAN...watch dis movie abeg ...indian movies are somehow d best to me....i swear...the words of khan..my name is khan and i am not a terrorist...
like stars on earth.....touching movie were every child is special in dier own ways..

Thank God i now know someone who watch Indian Films crazily like i do....... Ghajini...Can neva forget Kaplana's ordeal.... and every child is special.. when d little boy told his teacher the letters are dancing when he was asked to read what was written on the chalk board... Nice Meeting you sir grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by gustav25: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
[quote author=Wealthyegg post=28098729][/quote]we are a family here.....indian movies are unique thou the produce enough movies in a year you will never see them using the same storyline
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Litmus: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Justeenaleo(f): 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
GraceInUSA:
where is the Indian movie Ghajini
Pleeeaaaassee sad sad
Can you give me a link to download this movie?? sad
I watched the first part and the second part refused to show I have been heart broken since, I downloaded one part and the faces of the actor changed!! sad
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
[quote author=Wealthyegg post=28098729][/quote]my sister..it is not a small sometin for dat little boy o..even his own father is sometin else...d boy lost his self esteem...but..same star like him found him...and brought him to light...LOVE DAT MOVIE....like banana...which of any Indian movie u ve got to direct me on watching..thanks to GOD I FOUND U TOO..my partner in indian movie...smiles

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
gustav25:
you mean Ta Ra Rum Pum (2007).....a very good and emotional movie especially after his accident and he became broke as a church mice
yeah...av watched dis one also...indian movies just cant stop thrilling me...i swear...and na so dier movie picture quality de clear anyhow...
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by GraceInUSA: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
Justeenaleo:

Pleeeaaaassee sad sad
I watched the first part and the second part refused to show I have been heart broken since, I downloaded one part and the faces of the actor changed!! sad

Try youtube. It's there.

m.youtube.com/results?gl=NG&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&q=ghajini&submit=Search
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by gustav25: 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
I swear them too sabi with different storylines that will keep you in suspense that you wont even notice time is flying ......have you seen veer-zaara by shanrukh khan and preity zinta?
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by gustav25: 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Justeenaleo:

Pleeeaaaassee sad sad
justhi5.com/ghajini-2008-1080p-hindi/
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by cristweeezy(m): 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sile12:
These are movies I've seen that almost made me cry, but I don't know about you anyway...

1. TITANIC (1997)

RMS Titanic was a British passenger liner that sank in the North Atlantic Ocean in the early morning of 15 April 1912 after colliding with an iceberg during her maiden voyage from Southampton, UK toNew York City, US. The sinking ofTitaniccaused the deaths of more than 1,500 people in one of the deadliest peace time maritime disasters in modern history. The RMSTitanic,thelargest ship afloatat the time it entered service, was the second of three Olympic class ocean liners operated by the White Star Line, and was built by the Harl and and Wolff shipyard in Belfast with Thomas Andrews as her naval architect. Andrews was among those lost in the sinking. On her maiden voyage, she carried 2,224 passengers and crew.
the patriot - mel gibson

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by cristweeezy(m): 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
missberrypop5:
Hmmm. Titanic takes it all. If i do watch that film 5times, i cry 5times. So touching. I don't like re-watching sometimes in april. Ooooooh, painful movie embarassed
missberrypop,I see u o.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by cole19(m): 12:43am On Nov 18, 2014
My name is khan
Dancing jodi
Taram pam
Ghajini
Paa
Teri mei baniya
Forgoten de name jare.... dat movie dat sharuk khan has heart problem...mehn dat on nah crying tinz
Billu barber
Many more inshort... cnt jes rememba..

Sharuk khan is de world best emotional movie actor

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Justeenaleo(f): 1:33am On Nov 18, 2014
GraceInUSA:

Try youtube. It's there.

m.youtube.com/results?gl=NG&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&q=ghajini&submit=Search
Thanks
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by gustav25: 4:18am On Nov 18, 2014
AndreRose:
Check out dis indian movie...Kabhi khushi kahbie gham
I watch this movie everyday and also ddlj

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Justeenaleo(f): 6:16am On Nov 18, 2014
gustav25:
justhi5.com/ghajini-2008-1080p-hindi/
Thanks
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by AndreRose(f): 8:43am On Nov 18, 2014
gustav25:
I watch this movie everyday and also ddlj
Hvnt watched ddlj
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by luvlyoracle(m): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
mcevans1:
Teri Meherbaniyan

Released in 1985, Teri Meherbaniyan is a movie in which the dog actually plays the role of the hero after the main lead, Ram (Jackie Shroff) dies. The villains gruesomely murder Ram and frame his innocent friend Gopi, who is thereby arrested by the police. The only witness to this horrifying act is Ram’s dog Brownie. Now the dog undertakes the task of avenging its master’s death and successfully completes its mission. Brownie is not only shown as an action hero but it is also shown as an affectionate canine, whose heart aches to be with its loving master, especially in the scene where the dog visits its master’s grave.
Please give me the link to download the movie
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by busky101(m): 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
Pls apart from fxmovies.net where else can I download movies
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by gustav25: 4:09am On Nov 19, 2014
AndreRose:

Hvnt watched ddlj
ddlj is just a love romantic movie that you will never love to hate especially as a girl....the full name is dilwale dulhania le jayenge .....it changed the indian cinema for good.....produced in 1995 but by December next month ,it will complete 1000weeks of continous run in cinema

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 19, 2014
busky101:
Pls apart from fxmovies.net where else can I download movies
mobilemovies.cc/hollywood-mobile-movies/
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by AndreRose(f): 7:06am On Nov 19, 2014
[quote author=gustav25 post=28141812]ddlj is just a love romantic movie that you will never love to hate especially as a girl....the full name is dilwale dulhania le jayenge .....it changed the indian cinema for good.....produced in 1995 but by December next month ,it will complete 1000weeks of continous run in cinema [/quote
Ok tnx
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by XVIER(m): 8:24am On Nov 19, 2014
No one is talking about may 1999 champions league Barcelona camp nou. BAYARN MUNICH 1-2 MANCHESTER UNITED...anytime I watch it or remember it I keep on crying. SIR ALEX makes me proud.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by kart042000(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
Legends of the fall
My name is Khan....khan from the epiglottis grin
Sometimes in april
Temptation

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

BBNaija: Omashola Squeezes Mercy's Butt At The Party (Photos) / BBNaija: Vandora Shows Her Boobs Again / Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.