Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Hatching of Ostrich Egg - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hatching of Ostrich Egg (1378 Views)

Hatching Made Easy / Snail Eggs In My Pen, How Long Does Snail Eggs Stay Before Hatching? / Successful Hatching Guide For Poultry Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hatching of Ostrich Egg by blessedjohn: 10:42am On Nov 07, 2014
Good morning good people of NaIrAlAnD. Please is there anyone that has an idea of an hatchery in Nigeria that is into hatchery of Ostrich egg?. I have a pair of Ostrich, a male and a female. The female started laying last year, and could not hatch any of the 35 eggs laid. Now, it has started laying again and at the moment, I'm having 15 eggs out of which 8 has spoilt. Your contribution would be appreciated . Thanks.
Re: Hatching of Ostrich Egg by Praktikals(m): 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
Drop your number so I can call you. I specialize in hatching all types of egg.
Re: Hatching of Ostrich Egg by blessedjohn: 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
Praktikals:
Drop your number so I can call you. I specialize in hatching all types of egg.
Please check your PM..
Re: Hatching of Ostrich Egg by Praktikals(m): 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
blessedjohn:

Please check your PM..
Kindly resend d mail
Re: Hatching of Ostrich Egg by blessedjohn: 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
Praktikals:

Kindly resend d mail
Check your mail.
Re: Hatching of Ostrich Egg by Sutsillac(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
@ BlessedJohn, I want to buy a male and female ostrich, wen u succeasfully hatch dem. Let me knw If that is possible.
tetemowi@hotmail.com
Re: Hatching of Ostrich Egg by grailzzzz: 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
@ BlessedJohn, I want to buy a male and 3 female ostrich, wen u succeasfully hatch dem. Kindly get bck to me on my email. Farindesam@gmail.com
Re: Hatching of Ostrich Egg by SunnyJ2: 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
Please am also interested in buying the male and female of the ostrich, when hatch the eggs please let me know. sundayattah4u@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Feed Price Dey Increase N Egg Price No Increase. Y / Fruit Processing Business. / Help A Brother,i Urgently Need Buyers!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.