Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

“jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican (5533 Views)

Jesus Not Coming Again - Catholic Church Spokesman / Why Is The Name Jesus Not Effective In My Nightmares? / Jesus Not Entirely Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by princejude(m): 11:09am On Nov 07, 2014
A SPOKESPERSON for the Vatican has officially announced today that the second coming of Jesus, the only son of the God, may not happen now after all, but urged followers to still continue with their faith, regardless of the news.
Cardinal Giorgio Salvadore told WWN that this years 1,981st anniversary is to be the Vatican’s last in regards to waiting for the Lord to return to Earth.
“We just feel Jesus is not coming back by the looks of it.” he said. “It’s been ages like. He’s probably flat out doing other really good things for people somewhere else.”
Nearly two thousand years ago, Jesus promised his disciples that he would come again in chapter John 14:1-3 of the bible: “There are many homes up where my Father lives, and I am going to prepare them for your coming. When everything is ready, then I will come and get you, so that you can always be with Me where I am. If this weren’t so, I would tell you plainly”
The Vatican defended Jesus’ broken promise, claiming “he was probably drinking wine” at the time when he made the comments.
“Having the ability to turn water into wine had its ups and its downs.” added Cardinal Salvadore. “We all make promises we can’t keep when we’re drunk. Jesus was no different.”
The church said it will now focus attentions on rebuilding its reputation around the world, but will keep an optimistic mind for the savior’s second coming.

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2014/04/18/jesus-not-coming-back-by-the-looks-of-it-admits-vatican/

hmm... is this man allright or high on something?
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by YungwizzzyPt7: 11:29am On Nov 07, 2014
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 07, 2014
Madness....
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by lanxlot(m): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2014
princejude:
A SPOKESPERSON for the Vatican has officially announced today that the second coming of Jesus, the only son of the God, may not happen now after all, but urged followers to still continue with their faith, regardless of the news.
Cardinal Giorgio Salvadore told WWN that this years 1,981st anniversary is to be the Vatican’s last in regards to waiting for the Lord to return to Earth.
“We just feel Jesus is not coming back by the looks of it.” he said. “It’s been ages like. He’s probably flat out doing other really good things for people somewhere else.”
Nearly two thousand years ago, Jesus promised his disciples that he would come again in chapter John 14:1-3 of the bible: “There are many homes up where my Father lives, and I am going to prepare them for your coming. When everything is ready, then I will come and get you, so that you can always be with Me where I am. If this weren’t so, I would tell you plainly”
The Vatican defended Jesus’ broken promise, claiming “he was probably drinking wine” at the time when he made the comments.
“Having the ability to turn water into wine had its ups and its downs.” added Cardinal Salvadore. “We all make promises we can’t keep when we’re drunk. Jesus was no different.”
The church said it will now focus attentions on rebuilding its reputation around the world, but will keep an optimistic mind for the savior’s second coming.

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2014/04/18/jesus-not-coming-back-by-the-looks-of-it-admits-vatican/

laf 1 kill me die. Dunno how true it is, but If actually he said that then he is high On something. Probably drank too many bishop wine.

1 Like

Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by lanxlot(m): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2014
princejude:

laf 1 kill me die. Dunno how true it is, but If actually he said that then he is high On something. Probably drank too many bishop wine.....but am smelling fabrication.
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by rawpadgin(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
this is blasphemy!
ain't gonna be part of it
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by italo: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
Grow up people.

Stop believing every idiotic lie told against the Catholic Church.

Rather ask yourself, why are these liars always trying to discredit the Catholic Church?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by Boss13: 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
italo:
Grow up people.

Rather ask yourself, why are these liars always trying to discredit the Catholic Church?

well said and if the catholic church had said something like this, reputable news medium will disseminate it.
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by plaetton: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
italo:
Grow up people.

Italo,
Although I don't think this very source is credible, the point is that France has flown the kite by indirectly alluding to something like that earlier this year.
I do understand yours and fears of many Christians that the core underpinnings of your faith are being threatened by the antics if this pope.
But the important thing for you to remember is that these old men authored, molded and shaped these beliefs, in the same way that they are now trying to remold it.
Social Engineering. Social Engineering.

My thinking is that the new Vatican, Vatican 3.0 , is coming to terms with the bogey that had been selling to the world for 2 millennia. It seems that Vatican 3 wants to gradually rollback some or most of the erroneous beliefs they had fostered on humanity.
Vatican 3.0 wants to Shepherd her sheep to a new way of thinking in a new reality.

No doubts, it causing a lot of cognitive disdonanc amongst the sheeple, but in the end, it's either you follow the Papi, or you start your own religion.

7 Likes

Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by italo: 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
Obviously, you wish the Vatican actually said that fabricated story above.

Sorry, it never and will never say it.

You can go have siesta now.
plaetton:

Italo,
Although I don't think this very source is credible, the point is that France has flown the kite by indirectly alluding to something like that earlier this year.
I do understand yours and fears of many Christians that the core underpinnings of your faith are being threatened by the antics if this pope.
But the important thing for you to remember is that these old men authored, molded and shaped these beliefs, in the same way that they are now trying to remold it.
Social Engineering. Social Engineering.

My thinking is that the new Vatican, Vatican 3.0 , is coming to terms with the bogey that had been selling to the world for 2 millennia. It seems that Vatican 3 wants to gradually rollback some or most of the erroneous beliefs they had fostered on humanity.
Vatican 3.0 wants to Shepherd her sheep to a new way of thinking in a new reality.

No doubts, it causing a lot of cognitive disdonanc amongst the sheeple, but in the end, it's either you follow the Papi, or you start your own religion.
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
I love the catholic church; its ever so pragmatic & realistic!
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by italo: 11:00am On Nov 11, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
I love the catholic church; its ever so pragmatic & realistic!

The story is fake.

Nothing like that was said.
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by An2elect2(f): 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hmmm nawa o! catholics always defending their mother church. Am yet to see a catholic stand by and for the scriptures they claim to have preserved. cry
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by italo: 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
An2elect2:
Hmmm nawa o! catholics always defending their mother church. Am yet to see a catholic stand by and for the scriptures they claim to have preserved. cry

Hater, the story is fake. Nobody in the Vatican said anything like the above.

No market today, come tomorrow. smiley

1 Like

Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by plaetton: 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
italo:

What if the story turns out to be true?
Would that cause you mental distress?
How would you handle it?
That is what I am interested.

As an observer, I have no doubts where the Pope heading. He has flown the kite a couple of times that we need to open our minds to new understandings of the scriptures.

I am just tickled and eager to see the faces of African Catholics and evangelicals as this Vatican 3.0 social engineering project rolls along.

1 Like

Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by italo: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
plaetton:

What if the story turns out to be true?
Would that cause you mental distress?
How would you handle it?
That is what I am interested.

As an observer, I have no doubts where the Pope heading. He has flown the kite a couple of times that we need to open our minds to new understandings of the scriptures.

I am just tickled and eager to see the faces of African Catholics and evangelicals as this Vatican 3.0 social engineering project rolls along.

Satan, no market today.

The story is fake. It didn't happen.

1 Like

Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by plaetton: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
italo:

Satan, no market today.

The story is fake. It didn't happen.
Why are you calling me Satan?
Do I pose a threat to you?
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by italo: 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
plaetton:

Why are you calling me Satan?
Do I pose a threat to you?

Satan, the story is fake.

Move to other things.
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by plaetton: 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
italo:

Satan, the story is fake.

Move to other things.
It's not about this particular story, Italo, Mr Angel, for me, my attention is on the new emerging memes we are hearing from motherchurch and the holy sea.

Just stay tuned.

And BTW, Satan is usually invoked when a faith suffers an episode of cognitive dissonance.
Did you just suffer one

Ndo o.
grin
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by italo: 6:51am On Nov 12, 2014
plaetton:

It's not about this particular story, Italo, Mr Angel, for me, my attention is on the new emerging memes we are hearing from motherchurch and the holy sea.
Just stay tuned.
And BTW, Satan is usually invoked when a faith suffers an episode of cognitive dissonance.
Did you just suffer one
Ndo o.
grin

Story is false, Satan.

Try another day.

1 Like

Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by vest(m): 10:39am On Nov 12, 2014
italo:

Story is false, Satan.
Try another day.
lol! lwkmdie! @plaetton wetin u wan talk again
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by An2elect2(f): 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
italo:

No, i don't hate u catholics cos that's not what you need. You need truth and love to get you out of this delusion.

Your consistent opposition to truth is what draws pity from others. If they hate you they won't want you to have what the have and cherish so much.

Go and learn what this means...

"And when they opposed themselves, and blasphemed, he shook his raiment, and said unto them, Your blood be upon your own heads; I am clean: from henceforth i will go unto the gentiles."

Did i say you guys attract pity? yes, great pity.
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by italo: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
An2elect2:

No, i don't hate u catholics cos that's not what you need. You need truth and love to get you out of this delusion.

Your consistent opposition to truth is what draws pity from others. If they hate you they won't want you to have what the have and cherish so much.

Go and learn what this means...

"And when they opposed themselves, and blasphemed, he shook his raiment, and said unto them, Your blood be upon your own heads; I am clean: from henceforth i will go unto the gentiles."

Did i say you guys attract pity? yes, great pity.

The truth is: the story is fake...and you are opposing it.

You're the one opposing truth.

You're the one that needs pity...and a good sleep.
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by vest(m): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
italo:

The truth is: the story is fake...and you are opposing it.

You're the one opposing truth.

You're the one that needs pity...and a good sleep.
[b] and this truth bitter pass alamor bitter's bt lies sweet for mouth pass sugar
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by chysam: 1:57am On Nov 24, 2014
italo:
Obviously, you wish the Vatican actually said that fabricated story above.

Sorry, it never and will never say it.

You can go have siesta now.

My dear if the Vatican believe in the BIG BANG and the evolution theory,what difference then does this story make?
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by italo: 2:19am On Nov 24, 2014
chysam:

My dear if the Vatican believe in the BIG BANG and the evolution theory,what difference then does this story make?

This story is false.

Look for truth and talk about it.

What is attracting you to falsehood?

1 Like

Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by chysam: 2:39am On Nov 24, 2014
italo:

This story is false.

Look for truth and talk about it.

What is attracting you to falsehood?

Perhaps you are a catholic by chance and just a mere follower,knowing absolutely nothing about your religion and the vatican. There are so many others like that too who have been taught only to refute even informations coming from the CC. Lodge into this Site and then get convinced.Perhaps you may consider asking Benedict and others exactly what they are saying.
www.alamongordo.com/vatican-no-end-
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by Syncan(m): 8:24am On Nov 24, 2014
chysam:

Perhaps you are a catholic by chance and just a mere follower,knowing absolutely nothing about your religion and the vatican. There are so many others like that too who have been taught only to refute even informations coming from the CC. Lodge into this Site and then get convinced.Perhaps you may consider asking Benedict and others exactly what they are saying.
www.alamongordo.com/vatican-no-end-

Like Italo said, you're attracted to falsehood and it's blinding you. Just like your ignorant and proud blogger in that link, despite the Pope's explanations, you seem to miss a basic truth that is common in Christendom; that Jesus was talking about the end of the world and not end of time . They are different, something you should have known, only if you had a little truth in you to set you free. Of all the people you want to mess with concerning theology, you chose Pope Benedict XVI? Smh.

Edited.
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by chysam: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
Syncan:

Like Italo said, you're attracted to falsehood and it's blinding you. Just like your ignorant and proud blogger in that link, despite the Pope's explanations, you seem to miss a basic truth that is common in Christendom; that Jesus was talking about the end of time and not end of the world. They are different, something you should have known, only if you had a little truth in you to set you free. Of all the people you want to mess with concerning theology, you chose Pope Benedict XVI? Smh.
Like every other catholic,you also suffer from grammatical defficiency.Quoting the gospel out of context has always been your pride.FYI,there is an end to this present world after which a new world would be ushered in.The end of this present world is also the end our time which currently is limited.So both our world and time has an end and that will occur upon jesus' return. The bone of contention here however is that your mortal Pope disagree that christ is coming again since this is the final sign of both the end of this world and our time. As much as you try to digress,the question still rwmain why pope who claim to be a vicar fei Dei disagree on jesus' return. Only an idiotic would deny this asserion because he said it in the open with full confidence and to the hearing of all.Perhaps you may like watching him say this to believe.

1 Like

Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by italo: 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
chysam:

Like every other catholic,you also suffer from grammatical defficiency.Quoting the gospel out of context has always been your pride.FYI,there is an end to this present world after which a new world would be ushered in.The end of this present world is also the end our time which currently is limited.So both our world and time has an end and that will occur upon jesus' return. The bone of contention here however is that your mortal Pope disagree that christ is coming again since this is the final sign of both the end of this world and our time. As much as you try to digress,the question still rwmain why pope who claim to be a vicar fei Dei disagree on jesus' return. Only an idiotic would deny this asserion because he said it in the open with full confidence and to the hearing of all.Perhaps you may like watching him say this to believe.

Show is where the Pope said so.
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by Burmak: 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
Am a catholic the problem with most of us is that at times we just follow a particular priest or bishop or pope 'sheepishly' without making attempt to study the scripture and compare it with what the rcc teaches.i have done this and have discovered the rcc to be the true church.why do you defend the pope anyway.sorry to say i have my fear on this pope,why is he trying to change everything pls my fellow catholic i did not mean to disrespect the papacy let us read the bible study the catechism and be on alert
born a catholic
raised a catholic
will die a catholic
Re: “jesus Not Coming Back By The Looks Of It” Admits Vatican by Syncan(m): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
chysam:

First in bold shows your ignorance. Only if you knew how much Catholics from all ages have put into the development of the language you claim to know about...only if you knew, but then you wouldn't be this ignorant.

Now on the point of end of time and end of the world. You seem to miss the point that the world will not end, as long as there is the Word, which gives life to all things. At the end of all ages, Christ will come again to Judge all, that doesn't mean the world ends.

Second in bold shows how much inundated you are in falsehood. Please copy and paste the part that the pope said this. I am sure the Pope reads the Catholic creed which says...."from thence, he shall come to judge the living and the dead". Hence will never, and indeed he never denied that Jesus will come again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / The Evolution Of Yahweh The God Of The Jews. / Can The Assassination Of A Dictator Be Justified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.