Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section (33657 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Maya2pretty(f): 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
Chai, bobo post make sense ohhh lol
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lero15.Abeg add the "GUEST" group....They are usually more than NL members especially when there is a latest information.

They specialize in coming to NL to get gist and useful information, and probably get humour too....Only a few end signing up so as to be actively or passively involved.

1 Like

Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Lero15(m): 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ferdybaba:

Lero15.Abeg add the "GUEST" group....They are usually more than NL members especially when there is a latest information.

They specialize in coming to NL to get gist and useful information, and probably get humour too....Only a few end signing up so as to be actively or passively involved.
You just added that yourself wink
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by DJDOLA(m): 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
Pls NL come and help a brother its about life and death..www.nairaland.com/1963635/need
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Lero15(m): 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
sevantex:
Bros..abeg sharply snd d pisure(material) to my email..sevantex@lero15.com...tenq grin
group number 1! cheesy why use my name as domain...chai!
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Lero15(m): 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
davide470:
Nice one Lero15.
Thanks, Dave smiley
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by johnshagb(m): 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
All true. Let me add one...

The info hoarder: These set of guys intentionally ignore questions raised by folks who especially belong to number 2 and 3. They do this so as to maintain their chance of getting the job. Sadly a lot of the guys do it.

2 Likes

Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Tex42(m): 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
Three7Ty9:
Lero you don dey eye front page ba? wait for David. grin

You forgot to mention the
The observers group: Those reading and gulping info from behind the scenes, they never post anything unless they want to ask for past questions or test format. Some of them don't even have accounts yet.

The false alarm group: always coming up with heart wrenching posts to cause you to refresh your mail every 10sec flat. These guys are always telling you they have top level insider meanwhile them no know even gateman for the company.

I dey come. grin grin
me belong to the observation group since i'm still an undergraduate.

#teamobservationgroup
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Olutola88(m): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lero15:
6) The 2-Cents Donors : Why always 2 cents?? (sometimes kobo!!! shocked shocked ). Why not 2-dollars-manageable, or 2000 dollars-you dig? wink Thanks for sharing the info though...but we want more cash grin grin

7) The Renumeration Experts : They know virtually what most firms pay! They are good. They can save you the initial stress of traveling miles for a test or interview that may not be favourable, renumeration wise. Olutola88, pls do the compilation, aiit? cheesy

8.) The Silent Killers : I fear these guys...After a very long wait for test results, one dude from nowhere will just come up and say, "success mail rolling" You immediately check your mail, and lo and behold...a regret mail undecided cry cry cry After his post, you will not see the dude again until he gets his offer letter, etc.

9) The GNLD Agents : grin grin grin These guys are going placess grin grin grin Selling drugs or whatever might not be that bad an adventure for some people, the way they go about advertising in disguise is what piss me off. Some would go as far as copying some job requirements of top firms...then they end it all with a gmail or yahoomail. Don't be surprised, they are coming up with a domain name soon...

10) The Scammers : Dear Scammers, you think I'd pass? I purposely put you guys on my last list! You guys are sooo intelligent, you use your intelligence the wrong way. Whether na good you sabi do, carry on, whether na bad, ba masala... just remember say "everyday for the thief..." you know the rest.

Now I'm done.., which of the group(s) do you belong? If it is number 10, say hii grin lipsrsealed
You may add yours. Thanks.
lol! Compilation of the Entry Level Salaries of companies in Nigeria right? I'm really sorry for keeping guys waiting. I'll do the needful soon, It's just that I still need many more information.
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by franksunny(m): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
Where are the observers? they just view and runaway lipsrsealed
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
I'm confused embarassed
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Lero15(m): 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
Maya2pretty:
Chai, bobo post make sense ohhh lol
baby, stop underestimating me wink wink grin grin cheesy tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Lero15(m): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
Olutola88:
lol! Compilation of the Entry Level Salaries of companies in Nigeria right? I'm really sorry for keeping guys waiting. I'll do the needful soon, It's just that I still need many more information.
yea...on top our mail matter, I'll get back to you soon smiley
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Lero15(m): 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
MissMeiya:
I'm confused embarassed
confused...why dear?
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Penboy: 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by ednut1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
observers plenty i swear. meet 3 guys on a thread who where active. on resuming guest and observers started to show dem self up to 8. one even asked a question saying ' am asking on behalf of a friend ' cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
[deleted]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by nwaobitex: 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
lol
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Jamean(f): 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
I'll add the group of people that ask QUESTIONS WITH OBVIOUS ANSWERS;

The criteria says minimum of 2.1 and 26years old. But, they'll still ask, can 2.2 apply and 27years apply.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
MissMeiya:
I'm confused embarassed
As in enh.... My English Mistress, How've you been?
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by lonelydora: 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
No 3 is why i am working today as an engineer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by okzcorp: 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dopeyomi:
I wonder how this kind of Lame post made front page shocked shocked shocked

20. THE DESTRUCTIVE CRITIC:

They are fun killers and never see anything good in whatever you say. Unfortunately, these guys miss road from other sections enter Job/Vacancy.

See one above.

Nice one Lero15

5 Likes

Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Aspiregreat: 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
The most annoying kinds of people is the GNLD GROUP men dey are actually very deceitful,dubious,and engage in irrelevant propaganda ........na by force to buy supplements, .....etc

1 Like

Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by smallpeepee: 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lero15 abeg include dis group oooo! D ones waiting for questions after aptitude test or interview! Asking for wot type of questions were u asked. They go even ask u, wot did u tell them wen u were asked can I meet ugrin

1 Like

Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Lero15(m): 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
smallpeepee:
Lero15 abeg include dis group oooo! D ones waiting for questions after aptitude test or interview! Asking for wot type of questions were u asked. They go even ask u, wot did u tell them wen u were asked can I meet ugrin
grin grin

Ya, u just did.
Re: Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section by Lero15(m): 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
okzcorp:

20. THE DESTRUCTIVE CRITIC:

They are fun killers and never see anything good in whatever you say. Unfortunately, these guys miss road from other sections enter Job/Vacancy.

See one above.

Nice one Lero15
no mind am jare. Thanks, bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Millions Of Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployed — FG / Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / U.S. Embassy In Nigeria Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.