Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers (3784 Views)

Your Nigerian Navy Dssc Past Questions And Answers / Download Dragnet Past Questions And Answers / Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers by VictorOme(f): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers

Embassy Interview Guide: As a student you are suppose to keep decency in you, keep calm and answer your questions politely.
Also Note That: In this article guide we will be using the United Kingdom as a case study, and we also believe that the information will give a full orientation in obtaining visa to other countries like, the US, Poland, Australia, Poland, Ukraine, Germany,Russia,Austria etc.

The following are some of the important questions that the ambassador asks during the Embassy Interview Questions and Answers For Student Visa;

1. Why did you decide on this university and the way did and the way it?
Tip: you must bear the web site and reference of your university rigorously. Pen down some highlighted options like World ranking, the center, the college profile, Alumni profile etc. Visa officer needs to grasp the explanation behind change of integrity the actual University. you must conjointly mention the explanation however you learned concerning the university.
This University is hierarchical extremely particularly in my field of study. I learned concerning this university whereas surfboarding on internet so visited their official web site to urge a lot of info concerning the university. i actually got affected with their school profile and also the course programme. The programme was greatly almost like what i would like to review.

2. Why did you choose the united kingdom for higher studies? Isn’t this course offered by any university or school in your country?
Tip: you must mention the standard of education within the UK . If the course isn’t out there in your home country, you’ll tell the VO that it’s not offered in your country. If a similar course is on the market in your country, highlight the variations within the quality of education and also the course structure in your country and UK. you must win over the VO that doing this course from UK can add price to your profile. Talk about a few researches being conducted in this field. Technical words compute once alternative things don’t.
UK has perpetually been the middle of excellence particularly in (mention your field here) and provides quality education by creating students gain data in a very sensible manner the maximum amount as doable, thus it’s quite obvious selection on behalf of me.

3. Why did you choose this course? Is it relevant to your previous studies?
Tip: you must be terribly clear concerning your future plans when doing this course. Prepare an honest statement mentioning about: however course has relevancy to your previous degree, however this course adds price to you profile, why you’re curious about doing this course etc.
This course is said to my previous studies and that i have gotten a powerful interest during this field.

4. are you able to tell ME the placement of the university/college?
Tip: you must do some analysis on your university before visa interview. you must apprehend its precise location and also the location of various field moreover (if any). Location can be one among the explanations that you just chosen this explicit university, thus confirm that you just apprehend its precise location.
Yes. you must do some analysis on your university before visa interview. you must apprehend its precise location and also the location of various field moreover (if any).

5. What if you get a UK degree here, would you wish to travel to UK once more for higher Studies?
Tip: you must be ready to win over the Visa Officer that you just have an interest to try to to higher studies from UK thanks to top quality of education. Highlight the variations between doing education from UK and your home country. Tell VO that however doing education from UK can add price to your profile.
Yes, i might wish to move to UK once more for higher studies thanks to top quality of education and ample analysis facilities. And a lot of over the standard of school is much higher in UK.

6. what’s the scope of your course?UK Student Visa Interview Questions
Tip: Prepare an honest statement mentioning about: however this course adds price to your profile and the way this course can profit you after you come to home country when finishing your studies.
The course can open new horizons on behalf of me and there area unit glorious job prospects on behalf of me in Asian country when completion of my course. Indian government is about to open a lot of analysis prospect during this field and a proper degree and education can facilitate ME in contributory in this.

7. Why area unit you taking this course?
Tip: You must be terribly clear concerning your future plans when doing this course. you must mention however this course has relevancy to your previous degree, however this course adds price to you profile, why you’re curious about doing this course etc.
I have got a awfully robust interest during this field and doing this course can offer ME a specialization in my field of interest.

8. what’s the course structure?
Tip: Visa Officer needs to grasp if you’re cognizant concerning the course. move to the school web site and conclude the course structure (Semesters and subjects) of your program.

Follow This Link For More / Source: http://mycollege.com.ng/embassy-interview-questions-and-answers-for-student-visa/

(1) (Reply)

Two Cute Lion Cubs For Sale - Own Your Own Lion Today! / Snake Swallowed A Goat (see Photos) / See The Huge Snake Killed In FUPRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.