Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm (15113 Views)

Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM / Android Bbm Group. Drop Your Pin...were You Can Solve Your Issues... / Android Bbm Pins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by Kindeed(m): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
Guys is there any settings that makes Bbm on Android to display what you are listening to on your updates........... Thanks
Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
update your BBM in play store
Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by agrovick(m): 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
Kindeed:
Guys is there any settings that makes Bbm on Android to display what you are listening to on your updates........... Thanks
open your bbm app, go to more, click settings and then change your show what I'm listening to to on
Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by nwaobitex: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
it works only on bb

1 Like

Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by Kindeed(m): 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
agrovick:

open your bbm app, go to more, click settings and then change your show what I'm listening to to on
what you are talking about is not on Android bbm
Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by Kindeed(m): 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
Mikkyboy10:
update your BBM in play store
do you use Android Bbm coz av updated it
Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by agrovick(m): 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
Kindeed:
what you are talking about is not on Android bbm
it is, I use Samsung Galaxy grand and I make use of this feature. update ur bbm to the latest
Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by agrovick(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
nwaobitex:
it works only on bb
works on android too, the latest version
Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by akashi01(m): 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
nwaobitex:
it works only on bb
Mr man it works on Android too
Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
Kindeed:
do you use Android Bbm coz av updated it
Version 2.5.0.32

1 Like

Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by mojeed4(m): 12:33am On Nov 08, 2014
yh the option is there, but does it really work?? tried to test it but didnt work for me.... any one confirmed that its really working??
Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by slinkman(m): 1:22am On Nov 08, 2014
working perfectly
Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 08, 2014
mojeed4:
yh the option is there, but does it really work?? tried to test it but didnt work for me.... any one confirmed that its really working??
You know what?, off ur mobile phone , make sure that ur BBM is connected to the server b4 playing music nd make sure d player is d pre installed music player
Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 08, 2014
Mikkyboy10:

You know what?, off ur mobile phone , make sure that ur BBM is connected to the server b4 playing music nd make sure d player is d pre installed music player
If dat doesn't work, force stop d BBM nd open it again
Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by sanchezzz: 6:58am On Nov 08, 2014
It's working. All u need do is update from play store.
Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by johnstar(m): 7:01am On Nov 08, 2014
it works wella, abi na fake android phone una dey use

1 Like

Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by AnodaIT(m): 7:56am On Nov 08, 2014
Mikkyboy10:

Yea the important thing is make sure you are using the default music player, not jetaudio, not mx, not poweramp
Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by nwaobitex: 8:08am On Nov 08, 2014
akashi01:
Mr man it works on Android too
oh I didn't know that. Now I know
Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by mousco(m): 8:32am On Nov 08, 2014
Update it 2 d latest version
Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by liljboy(m): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2014
Kindeed:
update your Bbm.... the new version has it
Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by liljboy(m): 9:43am On Nov 08, 2014
Mikkyboy10:

no wonder ..... mine never showed last night.... was using another player
Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by liljboy(m): 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
mojeed4:
its working .... just verified...... with any player not just your default player
Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
liljboy:
its working .... just verified...... with any player not just your default player
Wic player is d any player?
Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
liljboy:
It's not all oo....it's doesn't work for my musixmatch, but it works for my DEEZER

Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by liljboy(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mikkyboy10:

Wic player is d any player?
I use playerpro
Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by agrovick(m): 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
helpppp, my bbm has started misbehaving again. I use etisalat to browse and I noticed my bbm shows connected wen I'm on 2g but when I open the app it says connection error move to a better network area or switch to wifi connection but when I switch to 3g it shows no connectivity. I deleted it and redownloaded and it worked for just two days b4 reverting to the same problem
Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by chinkichun: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2014
Mikkyboy10:

Version 2.5.0.32

Can you view messages with your data turned off with this version of BBM? Or it asks you to connect to a network first?
Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by liljboy(m): 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
chinkichun:

Can you view messages with your data turned off with this version of BBM? Or it asks you to connect to a network first?
my phone can view at any time..... even with the old version
Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by nani667: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
It's available on the latest version of BBM... but it doesn't work with third party apps, only stock audio and video players....

Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by liljboy(m): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
nani667:
It's available on the latest version of BBM... but it doesn't work with third party apps, only stock audio and video players....
it works with my playerpro homie..... I've tried it.....
Re: How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm by Lexusgs430: 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mikkyboy10:

It works with poweramp. So I assume all 3rd party apps are also compatible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Amazing Things You Can Do With Your OTG / US Sues Apple In Landmark iPhone Monopoly Lawsuit / 7 Google Android Apps To Secure Your Android Phones From Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.