Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Breaking News: Court Orders IGP To Restore Tambuwal Security Details - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Court Orders IGP To Restore Tambuwal Security Details (3509 Views)

Accidental Discharge: IGP To Introduce Use Of Stun Guns / Why Tambuwal's Security Was Withdrawn: He's No Longer The Speaker / FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Court Orders IGP To Restore Tambuwal Security Details by karlmax2: 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
pineed:

As you can see, its just a breaking news from the named source.. i wonder how your 'desperation' claim came about..

True!
read the full proceeding and stop peddling rumour
http://businessdayonline.com/2014/11/tambuwals-defection-pdp-challenges-courts-jurisdiction/#.VFzobIh4WK0

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Court Orders IGP To Restore Tambuwal Security Details by PassingShot(m): 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
This is though a small victory against impunity, all patriotic Nigerians need to brace themselves for the real battle ahead. These desperados in PDP are ready to do worse in a bid to hang on. The only way to ensure total victory is to boot them out through the ballots in the next general election.

It's a no brainer to have withdrawn his security details in the first instance. And if they had done the right thing first by approaching the court, perhaps Tambuwal wouldn't have become the hero he has become. All the same, I'm happy the way things are turning out against the clueless regime of GEJ.

Last prayer: MAY PDP CONTINUE TO MIS-CALCULATE TILL THEY'RE BOOTED OUT OF POWER COME FEB 2015.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Court Orders IGP To Restore Tambuwal Security Details by karlmax2: 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
karlmax2:
read the full proceeding and stop peddling rumour
http://businessdayonline.com/2014/11/tambuwals-defection-pdp-challenges-courts-jurisdiction/#.VFzobIh4WK0
the mode should close this thread it's missing informing and lies from the pit of hell Here is the full proceeding

Re: Breaking News: Court Orders IGP To Restore Tambuwal Security Details by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
soe:
Tambuwwal - Lawyer
Amaechi - Lawyer
Fashola - Lawyer

GeJ - Fisherman

No wonder they give him headache
Una no go kill me. BTW Amaechi is not a lawyer. He read English.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Court Orders IGP To Restore Tambuwal Security Details by atlwireles: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ihedioha shuns Tambuwal’s suit as court re-affirms order

Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Emeka Ihedioha, on Friday shunned the proceedings of the Federal High Court in Abuja, during a hearing in the suit filed by the Speaker, Mr. Aminu Tambuwal, to stop any moves aimed at removing him from office.
The court had on November 3, ordered Ihedioha and other defendants in the suit to appear in court on Friday.
Justice Ahmed Mohammed asked the parties to appear on Friday to show cause why the court should not grant the prayer of the plaintiffs seeking an order of interim injunction to restrain the defendants from taking any step to remove Tambuwal from office.
Apart from Ihedioha, other defendants were represented by their lawyers in court in response to the court’s order to show cause.
But the judge confirmed that Ihedioha was absent from court despite having been served with all the court processes including a copy of the “order to show cause.”
The other defendants in the suit are the PDP, its National Chairman, Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu, the House of Representatives, Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Suleiman Abba; the Independent National Electoral Commission and Attorney-General of the Federation, Mr. Mohammed Adoke.

But Justice Mohammed at the Friday’s proceedings affirmed his earlier order directing parties to maintain status quo by refraining from taking any step capable of destroying the subject matter in the suit.

The judge however, declined to make any order restoring Tambuwal’s security details, who were withdrawn by police authorities and the Department of State Services, upon his defection from the Peoples Democratic Party to the All Progressives Congress.

The court rather than restore Tambuwal’s security detatials, granted accelerated hearing in the suit in order to determine the case expeditiously.

Tambuwal, whose travails started upon his defection from the Peoples Democratic Party to the All Progressives Congress, had in his suit filed on October 31, accused Ihedioha of being part of those plotting for his removal from office.

The Speaker, who was personally present in court on Friday, was accompanied by the National Deputy Chairman of the APC (South), Mr. Segun Oni, and the National Vice Chairman of the party (North-West) Mr. Inua Abdukadri.
Both Oni and Abdukadri were in court to represent the APC, which is the second plaintiff in the suit.
The court adjourned till November 17 for hearing the substantive suit along with the preliminary objections filed in the suit.

http://www.punchng.com/news/ihedioha-shuns-tambuwals-suit-as-court-re-affirms-order

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Court Orders IGP To Restore Tambuwal Security Details by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
The worse action the IG took, to me, wasn't the withdrawal of the security detail of Tambuwal, but interpreting the Constitution. This action can make any reasonable lawyer angry.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Court Orders IGP To Restore Tambuwal Security Details by karlmax2: 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
atlwireles:
Ihedioha shuns Tambuwal’s suit as court re-affirms order

Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Emeka Ihedioha, on Friday shunned the proceedings of the Federal High Court in Abuja, during a hearing in the suit filed by the Speaker, Mr. Aminu Tambuwal, to stop any moves aimed at removing him from office.
The court had on November 3, ordered Ihedioha and other defendants in the suit to appear in court on Friday.
Justice Ahmed Mohammed asked the parties to appear on Friday to show cause why the court should not grant the prayer of the plaintiffs seeking an order of interim injunction to restrain the defendants from taking any step to remove Tambuwal from office.
Apart from Ihedioha, other defendants were represented by their lawyers in court in response to the court’s order to show cause.
But the judge confirmed that Ihedioha was absent from court despite having been served with all the court processes including a copy of the “order to show cause.”
The other defendants in the suit are the PDP, its National Chairman, Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu, the House of Representatives, Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Suleiman Abba; the Independent National Electoral Commission and Attorney-General of the Federation, Mr. Mohammed Adoke.

But Justice Mohammed at the Friday’s proceedings affirmed his earlier order directing parties to maintain status quo by refraining from taking any step capable of destroying the subject matter in the suit.

The judge however, declined to make any order restoring Tambuwal’s security details, who were withdrawn by police authorities and the Department of State Services, upon his defection from the Peoples Democratic Party to the All Progressives Congress.

The court rather than restore Tambuwal’s security detatials, granted accelerated hearing in the suit in order to determine the case expeditiously.

Tambuwal, whose travails started upon his defection from the Peoples Democratic Party to the All Progressives Congress, had in his suit filed on October 31, accused Ihedioha of being part of those plotting for his removal from office.

The Speaker, who was personally present in court on Friday, was accompanied by the National Deputy Chairman of the APC (South), Mr. Segun Oni, and the National Vice Chairman of the party (North-West) Mr. Inua Abdukadri.
Both Oni and Abdukadri were in court to represent the APC, which is the second plaintiff in the suit.
The court adjourned till November 17 for hearing the substantive suit along with the preliminary objections filed in the suit.

http://www.punchng.com/news/ihedioha-shuns-tambuwals-suit-as-court-re-affirms-order
dont mind the liars..the mod should do the needful and remove this junk.just like the way he rushed to remove the osun state tribunal news

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Court Orders IGP To Restore Tambuwal Security Details by atlwireles: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
To all APC rats please say this prayer daily. Your lies will never take you anywhere in this country.

1 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.

2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.

3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.

4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.

5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.

7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.

9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.

10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Court Orders IGP To Restore Tambuwal Security Details by atlwireles: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
karlmax2:
dont mind the liars..the mod should do the needful and remove this junk.just like the way he rushed to remove the sound state tribunal news

They will flee this thread like flies now grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Court Orders IGP To Restore Tambuwal Security Details by karlmax2: 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
atlwireles:
To all APC rats please say this prayer daily. Your lies will never take you anywhere in this country.

1 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.

2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.

3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.

4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.

5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.

7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.

9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.

10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
O
12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
dont mind them lying through their noses in conjunction with their various online media outlet to deceive people. The goons claim that fashola has done heaven and earth yet his boss tinubu went abroad for medical check up! The question i ask this simpleton who has been brainwashed with lies What happend to the world class hospital fashola built ?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Court Orders IGP To Restore Tambuwal Security Details by tit(f): 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
APC is doing the only thing they can do:
Operation Feed the Nation with Lies!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Court Orders IGP To Restore Tambuwal Security Details by franchizy(m): 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
I condemn this ruling, i condemn it i condemn. This is a clearvmisinterpretation of section 68 (1) G ofvthe constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria as amended. i urge the federal govt to appeal this judgement. this is really a bad omen for our judiciary.
im really sad and i call on all Nigerian youths to rise up and lets condemn this ruling. weather the courtvrules or not IHEDIOHA remains the speakervof the house.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Court Orders IGP To Restore Tambuwal Security Details by karlmax2: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
franchizy:
I condemn this ruling, i condemn it i condemn. This is a clearvmisinterpretation of section 68 (1) G ofvthe constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria as amended. i urge the federal govt to appeal this judgement. this is really a bad omen for our judiciary.
im really sad and i call on all Nigerian youths to rise up and lets condemn this ruling. weather the courtvrules or not IHEDIOHA remains the speakervof the house.
the judge did not reinstate anything its a big lie by this criminals

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Court Orders IGP To Restore Tambuwal Security Details by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Una no go kill me. BTW Amaechi is not a lawyer. He read English.

For real?? shocked shocked shocked Nna mehn!! Never knew o
But I heard that his father wanted him to become a lawyer...so he named him "Rotimi" , after the famous Chief FRA Williams. Hmmm...let's not go into why he didn't study Law sha...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Court Orders IGP To Restore Tambuwal Security Details by mrjangaweed: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
tsolz800:
Okk..nice one..Allah be praised
Mrjangaweed aka opianko aka Bloodykiller have you heard?
grin GEJ till u brush your brown, muddy teeth grin

Otu nne i

Gej till your mama stops harlot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Describe The Nigerian First Lady In Two Words / Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi Reacts To Kunle Afolayan’s Twitter Rant. (pics) / Behold: Hammed Ibrahim Ali The Next EFCC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.