Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Northerners And The Begging Culture - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Northerners And The Begging Culture (590 Views)

Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners / Hausa And The Begging Culture / Challenge To All Northerners: Educate Your People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Northerners And The Begging Culture by JohnEazy(m): 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
I grew up in lagos,stayed in ogun,visited onitcha,PH,calabar and akwa ibom. I can say authoritatively that it's very rare to see An ibo man,yoruba man,calabar man even edo man begging for arms on the highway/hold-up. 90% of beggars that have seen are northerners. Note:- they are not disabled(i.e they can hustle to make ends meet). So my question is that "Is begging part of their culture?or they jus enjoy the activity"
Re: Northerners And The Begging Culture by kestolove95(m): 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
dey are very lazy bt its betr day robbery nd yahoo yahoo practice by ibo nd yoruba

1 Like

Re: Northerners And The Begging Culture by drajjay: 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
a northerner may prefer to beg than resorting to crime.

(1) (Reply)

14 Bad Sides Of A Typical Nigerian Man you probably don't know / Badagry; A Land Gradually Losing Its Historical Essence / Mr/miss Culture Akwa Ibom 2015 Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.