Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:10 AM

Blueprint Online Lectures On P.t.i Entrance Exam Preparation - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Blueprint Online Lectures On P.t.i Entrance Exam Preparation (701 Views)

Another Job Opportunity Is Here In Nigeria Called [p.t.l] / Free P.t.i Entrance Exam Past Q&a English / Petroleum Training Institutute (p.t.i) Entrance Exam Past Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blueprint Online Lectures On P.t.i Entrance Exam Preparation by peterirhivben: 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
BLUEPRINT ONLINE LECTURES ON P.T.I ENTRANCE EXAM PREPARATION

Over the years we have lectures and prepared students for various examination, and our success rates speaks for itself

Here are some from the last conducted entrance examination

Re: FREE P.T.I ENTRANCE EXAM PAST Q&A ENGLISH
Inbox
Add star
Anthony Kakaede
<anthoniokaede3@gmail.com> Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 10:58 PM
To: blessing joy <ptientranceexamdvd@gmail.com>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
thanks, scored 81

Next year 2015, we want to set a record of teaching the first 20 students with the highest score in each department on P.T.I entrance examination. How do we do it. Well we need you to set this record.

Some of you have written P.T.I entrance examination maybe once or twice. You may be an intelligent student while in school and may even score high and beat the general cut-off mark but you where not given admission due to the school policy of admitting limited numbers of student irrespective of the number of persons that beat the general cut-off mark.

Well, donot be discourage. That is why we have decided to put up this online class, so that you can start preparing on time. Please know that there is no known cheap way to success and ROME was not built in a day.

This online class is meant to run for 6 months, long enough for we to fully prepared you for success. The lectures covers all the availables areas of study you need to learn to succeed in your exam. In addition to the online class we are also going to provides you with our preparatory package containing the past questions and additional compiled questions all through these 6 months of study.

Since this is the first online class on P.T.I entrance examination that i am organising, i am going to make it very affordable and for limited period of time.

The fee for the ONLINE CLASS plua all the materials and past questions you will need is #2000.00 (two thousand naira). Very cheap but you have one week to decided wheather you need it or not and for the first 100 persons to request.

This is what you will be getting

1. 6 months online lectures send to your e-mail box every week

2. Every month assessment questions send to your e-mail box to determine your progress

3. P.T.I pass questions and answer from year 2000 to 2014 (both full-time and part-time) fully solved and explained

4. lectures hand-out, pass questions and self-learning dvd videos send to you within one month of starting your class

Please download the sample copy attach

or download them from this links

PLEASE NOTE:

1. We are not affiliate of any company or recruitment organisation

2. We donot ask for fund from any body

3. What ever money you pay for are for our information or services

4. You only pay for our services after you are satisfied with what we offer

5. We are still learning on ways to improve and welcome your suggestion

for enquiry call: 09096119817

e-mail: peterirhivben@gmail.com; blueprinteducationaldvd@gmail.com; ptientranceexamdvd@gmail.com

If you are interested in this online class send your e-mail to 09096119817. OR TO: peterirhivben@gmail.com

further instruction will be given to you.

THANKS

PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT ALL OUR CLASSES ARE NOW ONLINE.

Some of our current online classes going on are

1. BLUEPRINT ONLINE LECTURES ON EXXONMOBIL APTITUDE TEST PREPARATION

2. BLUEPRINT ONLINE LECTURES ON P.T.I ENTRANCE EXAM PREPARATION

3. BLUEPRINT ONLINE LECTURES ON DELSU POST U.T.M.E EXAM PREPARATION

4. BLUEPRINT ONLINE LECTURES ON MECHANICAL REASONING

5. BLUEPRINT ONLINE LECTURES ON ABSTRACT REASONING

6. BLUEPRINT ONLINE LECTURES ON SPATIAL REASONING

7. BLUEPRINT ONLINE LECTURES ON CHEMISTRY

8. BLUEPRINT ONLINE LECTURES ON PHYSICS

9. BLUEPRINT ONLINE LECTURES ON BIOLOGY

10. BLUEPRINT ONLINE LECTURES ON MATHEMATICS

AND MANY MORE COMING UP.

Our Educational Centre is at 72 Okere-Ugborikoko Road, Warri, Delta State. This is where we hold our class but with this even if you live in JOS and have access to the internet you can access our services without coming to warri. That is what technology is doing today.

(1) (Reply)

Instrumentation And Control Training... / Light Up Your Life! Solar/inverter/cctv Training/ Buy Solar Products.....pics! / Which Job You'd Pick?High Salary, Hate Everyone Or Lower Salary, Love Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.