Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life (3279 Views)

Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) / Will You Be Embarassed If This Happened? / Have U Ever Been Embarassed By Ur Sister??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
Here it goes..
Have been working in this new firm for 3 months now and am getting along with everyone.
Here's the ish... Before I leave for work I usually use the toilet to obscure any form of uneasiness..
But on this day, I woke up late and I had to do everything in a hurry and obviously didn't want to kill time so I didn't perform my usuall routine ( visit the toilet).
I Just took a light breakfast and rushed to work (I was still scolded by my boss for arriving late)..
At about 10pm in my office I started feeling uneasy, my stomach was totally upset.. I still can't phantom the reason why I didn't use the restroom in the office that day...
My stomach was popped with gas that I just had to release them..
I began releasing light farts since I was alone in the office.. I must confess, the smell was uncomfortable for me,,,
Then the dead happened!
A female colleague walked in . meanwhile I had already farted like 2secs before she came in..
She was about telling me the reason she came to my office but she paused and gave me an awkward and stern look.. And said
'' umm.. I'll come back later''
to think that I was even thinking about making advances at her..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by iceberylin(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
[size=20pt]na you get your office jareh...
Mess whenever you want grin[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by 25omega(m): 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
everyone farts. No big deal. Next time keep can of air freshner in your office incase of such

2 Likes

Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lols really embarrassing. after breakfast, take guava, it helps keep ur farts bad odor-free wink
Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hahahahahahahaha',

charlie, back then the malawian president said its 'public indecency' and tagged it illegal if not done in the toilet.

1 Like

Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by donigspain(m): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2014

8 Likes

Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by cuteniva: 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hihihihi...4ny u@ op
Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by chymystique(f): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pele grin grin grin

when next you ve an opportunity to be with her privately ask her jokingly why she left your office cheesy

Seriously this ur tale is hilarious!

1 Like

Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
Don't let her reaction bother you,na ladies fart pass jare#na your get your office naa
Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by mooremedia: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
OP, ''I've'' not ''Have''...
thank me later.
Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hahahahahahhahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

But guy,DAT ur mess up ain't d end of gettn dah Gurl but guy u fvck up angry dat ur terrible pollution
Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by passionate88: 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
sosalekins:
Here it goes..
Have been working in this new firm for 3 months now and am getting along with everyone.
Here's the ish... Before I leave for work I usually use the toilet to obscure any form of uneasiness..
But on this day, I woke up late and I had to do everything in a hurry and obviously didn't want to kill time so I didn't perform my usuall routine ( visit the toilet).
I Just took a light breakfast and rushed to work (I was still scolded by my boss for arriving late)..
At about 10pm in my office I started feeling uneasy, my stomach was totally upset.. I still can't phantom the reason why I didn't use the restroom in the office that day...
My stomach was popped with gas that I just had to release them..
I began releasing light farts since I was alone in the office.. I must confess, the smell was uncomfortable for me,,,
Then the dead happened!
A female colleague walked in . meanwhile I had already farted like 2secs before she came in..
She was about telling me the reason she came to my office but she paused and gave me an awkward and stern look.. And said
'' umm.. I'll come back later''
to think that I was even thinking about making advances at her..

Mess no get toilet
Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by StrongPenis: 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
OP Oya talk true wetin you chop this morning?? Na yesterday beans wey you chop remain you wan use scatter that babe career life ba. why she no go run
Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
passionate88:
Mess no get toilet
Seriously u mean u can fart in the presence of ur gf or friends.
Itz a bit awkward.
Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by BluePearls(m): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
grin grin ask the gal whether she neva mess before
Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by BreezyRita(f): 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Itz a bit awkward.
He didn't fart in her presence. She walked in. After the act!
Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by Karleb(m): 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
25omega:
everyone farts. No big deal. Next time keep can of air freshner in your office incase of such

This is ekcellent! cool
Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by kokoA(m): 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
Just because of ordinary mess o.. Be like me jor, I mess with reckless abandon everywhere I go. It is my fundamental human right!
Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by agrovick(m): 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
lwkmd
Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by Chanchit: 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
Bro', you no go dig hole for ground because U wan mess na.
Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by sexymoma(f): 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
kokoA:
Just because of ordinary mess o.. Be like me jor, I mess with reckless abandon everywhere I go. It is my fundamental human right!
my brother tell them o..dunno why some pple go dey shy cos dem mess.. op talk tru if nor be say u wan toast the girl u nor go feel embarrassed.
Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
So people do fart in pubile,oh no.
Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 08, 2014
Isn't she human?

If yes,she does same thing,even worse than yours,no biggie.
Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 08, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]na you get your office jareh...
Mess whenever you want grin[/size]
lol..
Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 08, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Lols really embarrassing. after breakfast, take guava, it helps keep ur farts bad odor-free wink
speaking from research?
Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 08, 2014
chymystique:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pele grin grin grin

when next you ve an opportunity to be with her privately ask her jokingly why she left your office cheesy

Seriously this ur tale is hilarious!
I just hope she hasn't gone and told the other colleagues..cus some of them be looking awkwardly.
Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by chymystique(f): 5:42am On Nov 08, 2014
sosalekins:
I just hope she hasn't gone and told the other colleagues..cus some of them be looking awkwardly.

it doesn't matter.. The only thing they will do is to laugh and yab you.. Lol.. Its nott the end of the world... Just ask her jokingly and get it off with. Mayb if you still wanna make your moves after, issorai wink. Most ppl do what u did, evn I do it but ve never been caught grin grin..
Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by passionate88: 8:25am On Nov 08, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Itz a bit awkward.
I'm girlfriendless, but in the prescence of my friends, I go tear d mess... No b guys we b again?. We go laugh, yab ourself, bring up past mess and hw people react when dm smell am...
Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
passionate88:
I'm girlfriendless, but in the prescence of my friends, I go tear d mess... No b guys we b again?. We go laugh, yab ourself, bring up past mess and hw people react when dm smell am...
hahaha! Nor be everybody dey like inhale person mess o
Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
EroticAngelina:
and add some beans and eggs too, it will make your farts completely odourless

1 Like

Re: Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life by dbalinga(m): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
kokoA:

you are a clown grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Boys Should know / No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities. / She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.