Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? (4992 Views)

Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / Is Oral Sexx a Sin Before God? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by Muyogoa: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
We all know that muslims are solely against it. But,Is it alright for a christian couple to engage in this dirty act?
Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by gede7744(f): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
u said DIRTY so why should a xtian indulge in it?

1 Like

Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by Muyogoa: 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
gede7744:
u said DIRTY so why should a xtian indulge in it?
been dirty should not mean a sin. To be physically dirty does not mean u av sinned. Actually, the main context of that topic was authomatically changed to 'MOUTH ACTION' (which i never typed) by nairaland. I understand it heard been SENSORED and not required here. I'm still confused about the answer. I go get the answer somewhere else. . It won't be cool if God send someone to hell because of this little thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
dirty? its not dirty! its a way couples use to spice up their sexx life n make it enjoyable.so all u want us to do is chuk and comot?undecided

5 Likes

Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
Why is evryone so shy...i want to believe dat i own my wife's body and my wife owns my body and we are not to deny each oda our bodies so i dnt see dat as sin.....as far as its within the confines of marriage den u r free to do wateva u like....

6 Likes

Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by twosquare(m): 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
Muyogoa:
We all know that muslims are solely against it. But,Is it alright for a christian couple to engage in this dirty act?
Romans 1: 26-27
Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by Muyogoa: 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
twosquare:
Romans 1: 26-27
but the bible is not speaking about couple or marriage here. Women in this verse are those in lesbianism and homosexualism.i guess

1 Like

Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by twosquare(m): 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
Muyogoa:
but the bible is not speaking about couple or marriage here. Women in this verse are those in lesbianism and homosexualism.i guess
what am trying to point out there is not the homosexuality but the unnatural use of something for another thing which is against nature. Sorry, the tongue is not meant for the va.gina: the pe.nis is and vice versa. All these things are just a product of western invasion which was propagated through all the x_rated movies and indecency stars.
Imagine the lips which grace has been poured into and tongue which has been anointed to speak better things, na im u now dey use lick a V or P.... Those are vile passions...*nd many of you don't even know what most of these things connotes in the spirit. It is an art of worship.

5 Likes

Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by Saraha1(f): 2:33am On Nov 08, 2014
twosquare:
what am trying to point out there is not the homosexuality but the unnatural use of something for another thing which is against nature. Sorry, the tongue is not meant for the va.gina: the pe.nis is and vice versa. All these things are just a product of western invasion which was propagated through all the x_rated movies and indecency stars.
Imagine the lips which grace has been poured into and tongue which has been anointed to speak better things, na im u now dey use lick a V or P.... Those are vile passions...*nd many of you don't even know what most of these things connotes in the spirit. It is an art of worship.

God bless you. You just save me the stress of typing.

We always find one excuse or the other to back up our sinful act.
What is not good is not good. There is no other name for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by Weah96: 5:26am On Nov 08, 2014
Muyogoa:

Mouth action is a commandment from God. Remember, it is better to give than receive.

1 Like

Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by osifred(m): 7:04am On Nov 08, 2014
twosquare:

Did anyone give you a manual of all the things the tongue can be used for and mouth action not there?

2 Likes

Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by Muyogoa: 7:32am On Nov 08, 2014
twosquare:
vile affection in marriage?even the book of leviticus which barn or propagate the israelite from so many dirty act 'thou shalt not ' never said anything is sinful and unpermited during sexual intercouse among MARRIED couples.you mean there is a limit to which you must express love from sex to your wife. The bible (even the old testament which talk more about physical abuse and immorality) never talk about this. The verse u quoted is not satisfying and its simply ignore homoxualism and sodomy. Men to men. Please show me a verse that condem MouthAction/oralsexx in marriage or where God had limit couple from touching a part of their wife for sexual pleasure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by Muyogoa: 7:37am On Nov 08, 2014
Saraha1:

God bless you. You just save me the stress of typing.

We always find one excuse or the other to back up our sinful act.
What is not good is not good. There is no other name for it.
is there a poisonous gland on ur husbands p***is? Is that what u promised him on the day you are marrying him. That u wld not submit ur body to him? Are u sadist?remember u are now one. If u can permit a doctor to dip his hand into ur priv part during medical examination. How much more ur husband?

1 Like

Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by Saraha1(f): 8:03am On Nov 08, 2014
Muyogoa:
is there a poisonous gland on ur husbands p***is? Is that what u promised him on the day you are marrying him. That u wld not submit ur body to him? Are u sadist?remember u are now one. If u can permit a doctor to dip his hand into ur priv part during medical examination. How much more ur husband?
Are you telling me that the mouth which you want to use to bound and loose is thesame mouth you should engage in such dirty activities?

Some people speak in tongue ,right? Good, so are you saying that the same mouth you use to speak in such adorable way ,it that same tongue you want to allow to be mainipulated by devilish act?
One thing that is certain is the fact that, some will accept that the act is bad ,while some will just want to justify it by all means to make a point.

2 Likes

Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by Muyogoa: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2014
Saraha1:

Are you telling me that the mouth which you want to use to bound and loose is thesame mouth you should engage in such dirty activities?

Some people speak in tongue ,right? Good, so are you saying that the same mouth you use to speak in such adorable way ,it that same tongue you want to allow to be mainipulated by devilish act?
One thing that is certain is the fact that, some will accept that the act is bad ,while some will just want to justify it by all means to make a point.
nawa for u o. I don't know u can still commit sexual immority with ur spouse on ur matrimonial bed. Roman 1:27 mention the word 'lust'. So is their lust in marraige.? Anyway,thanks for contributing

2 Likes

Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by johnydon22(m): 8:46am On Nov 08, 2014
twosquare:

even your christian belief is still as a result of that same western invasion remember that

5 Likes

Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by johnydon22(m): 8:50am On Nov 08, 2014
Saraha1:

some will be falling because of the anointing of the holy ghost and still yet that same body filled with the anointing will be used for sex..
why dont you just tell us sex is bad and i would advice you go become a catholic nun.

4 Likes

Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by twosquare(m): 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
Muyogoa:
vile affection in marriage?even the book of leviticus which barn or propagate the israelite from so many dirty act 'thou shalt not ' never said anything is sinful and unpermited during sexual intercouse among MARRIED couples.you mean there is a limit to which you must express love from sex to your wife. The bible (even the old testament which talk more about physical abuse and immorality) never talk about this. The verse u quoted is not satisfying and its simply ignore homoxualism and sodomy. Men to men. Please show me a verse that condem MouthAction/oralsexx in marriage or where God had limit couple from touching a part of their wife for sexual pleasure.
Some things may be lawful, but not all things are expedient.
Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by twosquare(m): 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
johnydon22:

even your christian belief is still as a result of that same western invasion remember that
actually, as a result of Divine providence not western invasion..british colonised most places in the world but not all became christians.

1 Like

Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by johnydon22(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
twosquare:
actually, as a result of Divine providence not western invasion..british colonised most places in the world but not all became christians.

hahaahahahaha ur ignorance baffles me, Portuguese are the ones that brought christianity to Nigeria not the colonial masters...Divine providence ni, you are funny... its all because of western invasion... i take it to be that the northern part of Nigeria becoming muslims is as a result of divine providence.. lmao
Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by twosquare(m): 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
johnydon22:

hahaahahahaha ur ignorance baffles me, Portuguese are the ones that brought christianity to Nigeria not the colonial masters...Divine providence ni, you are funny... its all because of western invasion... i take it to be that the northern part of Nigeria becoming muslims is as a result of divine providence.. lmao
u're being ignorant... Didn't they colonize india,china, palestine and the likes? He allows things to happen at its due season...so, forget abt portuguese or french...I repeat whoever the Father decides to show the son to, will see.
Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by johnydon22(m): 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
twosquare:
u're being ignorant... Didn't they colonize india,china, palestine and the likes? He allows things to happen at its due season...so, forget abt portuguese or french...I repeat whoever the Father decides to show the son to, will see.

bros am not talking about who britain colonized or not.. why should we forget the portuguese who brought christianity to you, britain had nothing to do with it after all the Portuguese came here before britain... whether you twist it or not, wjether you like it or not e truth remains CHRISTIANITY WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE WESTERNERS.... i dont know what you are trying to defend here.

1 Like

Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by twosquare(m): 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
johnydon22:

bros am not talking about who britain colonized or not.. why should we forget the portuguese who brought christianity to you, britain had nothing to do with it after all the Portuguese came here before britain... whether you twist it or not, wjether you like it or not e truth remains CHRISTIANITY WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE WESTERNERS.... i dont know what you are trying to defend here.
am talking from the world view and if am to talk abt us, they are just tools who also have their own selfish ambitions. Christianity was brought to us by the will of God just it was brought to them also by the will of God. The real players are not westerners but unseen forces.

1 Like

Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by johnydon22(m): 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
twosquare:
am talking from the world view and if am to talk abt us, they are just tools who also have their own selfish ambitions. Christianity was brought to us by the will of God just it was brought to them also by the will of God. The real players are not westerners but unseen forces.

lol because you wish to attribute it to unseen forces...maybe u will also say that you typing on nairaland is due to unseen forces... bro we are all responsible for our actions stop that unseen forces shit.... du still believe islam entering northern nigeria is cus of unseen forces.. chai SMHgrin

1 Like

Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by twosquare(m): 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
johnydon22:

lol because you wish to attribute it to unseen forces...maybe u will also say that you typing on nairaland is due to unseen forces... bro we are all responsible for our actions stop that unseen forces shit.... du still believe islam entering northern nigeria is cus of unseen forces.. chai SMHgrin
islam entering northern nigeria is caused by unseen forces and what men do is influenced by them. We own nothing. The piper dictates the tune. Better statrt shaking ur head for urself and have ur eyes open.

1 Like

Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by briantext(m): 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
#faints
Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by Chiscomax(m): 12:00am On Nov 09, 2014
She said she's from ABJ, i said i want a BJ... Front page abeg
Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by stonecoldcafe: 12:37am On Nov 09, 2014
?

1 Like

Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by Weah96: 1:34am On Nov 09, 2014
stonecoldcafe:

Are you folks joking? For my own spouse body? Quote the verse in the bible for me verbatim and dont try to sell me emotional reasons here. I bah to una sha.
Please show me a scripture that clearly states its a sin to go down on my husband. undecided

On the contrary, the bible clearly states that the body of your spouse belongs to you. LOL.

1 Corinthians 7 King James Version (KJV)

3 Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.

4 The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.
Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by stonecoldcafe: 2:17am On Nov 09, 2014
Weah96:

On the contrary, the bible clearly states that the body of your spouse belongs to you. LOL.

1 Corinthians 7 King James Version (KJV)

3 Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.

4 The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.

We are saying the same thing.
Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by sylaz(m): 4:04am On Nov 09, 2014
twosquare:
islam entering northern nigeria is caused by unseen forces and what men do is influenced by them. We own nothing. The piper dictates the tune. Better statrt shaking ur head for urself and have ur eyes open.
He should open his eyes?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
I just fvcking died.

1 Like

Re: Is MouthAction In MARRAIGE A SIN? by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 09, 2014
unmask:
it is a sin and big sin at that.....the only christian approved s3x style is "missionary".....i.e where the woman lays on the bed, and the man stays on top to show he is the head and not the tail.....any other method will lead you to hell I can assure u....check (jer 45v 8. )
grin grin grin cool cool cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw A UFO / Too Many Churches, Too Many Fake Christians / hypocrisy in Africans atheism...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.