Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi (84191 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / Very Graphic: See Pics Of Boko Haram Militants Killed By Nigerian Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 08, 2014
I remember a bomb hit Boston and killed 2 Americans who participated in the Boston Marathon. The whole media was awash with the news. CNN and other mainstream media gave us minute-by-minute update on how the two suspects were being tracked. Nigerians got so interested and emotional about people they knew very little about. The Nigerian social media space trended with things like "Pray for Boston", "America we are with you," Even the Federal Government of Nigeria extended their sympathy to the people of the United States. While the hollywood-like search for the two suspects went on, there was at least 7 bomb blasts in Nigeria that killed scores of people, yet the same Nigerian's that were all over social media "praying" for Americans moved on and kept mute like nothing happened. What did the GEJ do? He went on a campaign rally dancing behind a twerking woman, whose picture was circulated by my friend and brother Nasir El-Rufai.

Fast forward till today, in less than two weeks we have had over 100 people killed by the Haramites using bombs! Upper and lower limbs littered all over the place, innocent blood soaking and drenching our land; Cities captured and renamed, and a whole lot of atrocities. Yet, our media has focused on Tambuwal. Other new media such as Linda Ikeji and Nairaland preferred to turn their focus on big booties. And what did our president do? He jetted out to Burkina Faso to broker a change in power, while his people and his country are under siege by the haramites. No presidential statement have been made about the captured Nigerian territories. No presidential statement on the bombed people of Gombe and Bauchi people, and the list goes on and on.

Are we as Nigerians and our government now thick-skinned to the loss of Nigerian lives? Does Jonathan even deserve to be called the President of Nigeria. Why do people living south, make such outrageous statements as "Let them keep killing themselves?" Is this now the level of Nigerian humanity?

I have said this and I will say it again, If this haramite madness continues, we must be prepared to kiss Nigeria goodbye come 2015. There is imminent war and violence brewing in all parts of Nigeria, except the South West and North-West. This war and violence will definitely consume Nigeria, and Jonathan will be our last president if he attempts to rig. Again, if this incompetent and wicked leader rigs this elections, then I can tell you with all sincerity, we must kiss Nigeria good bye. History is a good teacher, and we cannot ignore the American Intelligence report on the existence of Nigeria beyond 2015. As for me. I have refurnished my house Iowa, United States ready to be occupied if GEJ presses that botton. Unfortunately not all Nigerians can escape a burning country. For this reason, we must fight this government out of power for the survival of Nigeria.

It is not all gloomy. We have a chance to change the status quo. We have a chance to change the rot of corruption in Nigeria and allow Nigeria exist beyond 2015. We have that chance in General Mohammadu Buhari. I can tell you, the people's General will certainly make politics unattractive to looters, once they have been locked up in jail and the keys thrown away.

A word is enough for the wise!

-CramJones

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 08, 2014
cramjones:
I remember a bomb hit Boston and killed 2 Americans who participated in the Boston Marathon. The whole media was awash with the news. CNN and other mainstream media gave us minute-by-minute update on how the two suspects were being tracked. Nigerians got so interested and emotional about people they knew very little about. The Nigerian social media space trended with things like "Pray for Boston", "America we are with you," Even the Federal Government of Nigeria extended their sympathy to the people of the United States. While the hollywood-like search for the two suspects went on, there was at least 7 bomb blasts in Nigeria that killed scores of people, yet the same Nigerian's that were all over social media "praying" for Americans moved on and kept mute like nothing happened. What did the GEJ do? He went on a campaign rally dancing behind a twerking woman, whose picture was circulated by my friend and brother Nasir El-Rufai.

Fast forward till today, in less than two weeks we have had over 100 people killed by the Haramites using bombs! Upper and lower limbs littered all over the place, innocent blood soaking and drenching our land; Cities captured and renamed, and a whole lot of atrocities. Yet, our media has focused on Tambuwal. Other new media such as Linda Ikeji and Nairaland preferred to turn their focus on big booties. And what did our president do? He jetted out to Burkina Faso to broker a change in power, while his people and his country are under siege by the haramites. No presidential statement have been made about the captured Nigerian territories. No presidential statement on the bombed people of Gombe and Bauchi people, and the list goes on and on.

Are we as Nigerians and our government now thick-skinned to the loss of Nigerian lives? Does Jonathan even deserve to be called the President of Nigeria. Why do people living south, make such outrageous statements as "Let them keep killing themselves?" Is this now the level of Nigerian humanity?

I have said this and I will say it again, If this haramite madness continues, we must be prepared to kiss Nigeria goodbye come 2015. There is imminent war and violence brewing in all parts of Nigeria, except the South West and North-West. This war and violence will definitely consume Nigeria, and Jonathan will be our last president if he attempts to rig. Again, if this incompetent and wicked leader rigs this elections, then I can tell you with all sincerity, we must kiss Nigeria good bye. History is a good teacher, and we cannot ignore the American Intelligence report on the existence of Nigeria beyond 2015. As for me. I have refurnished my house Iowa, United States ready to be occupied if GEJ presses that botton. Unfortunately not all Nigerians can escape a burning country. For this reason, we must fight this government out of power for the survival of Nigeria.

It is not all gloomy. We have a chance to change the status quo. We have a chance to change the rot of corruption in Nigeria and allow Nigeria exist beyond 2015. We have that chance in General Mohammadu Buhari. I can tell you, the people's General will certainly make politics unattractive to looters, once they have been locked up in jail and the keys thrown away.

-CramJones

Trash

40 Likes

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by ogbronx(m): 12:34am On Nov 08, 2014
Collynzo29:
When will northerners say enough is enough?
please in your wisdom, kindly suggest how they would do that. Should they find military uniforms and go on rapid and fast military training to fight BH by themselves? Do you understand why a country has the arm forces and various security outfits? Na wa for pple reasoning oh! smh!

4 Likes

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by DJDOLA(m): 12:47am On Nov 08, 2014
Pls NL come and help a brother its about life and death..www.nairaland.com/1963635/need
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by redsun(m): 12:48am On Nov 08, 2014
Real hell fire,borne out of real fundamental ignorance.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Tayras: 12:50am On Nov 08, 2014
Inna lillahi wahinna ilayhi rojihun; This is wickedness, May Allah expose the evildoers

6 Likes

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by IAMGEJ(m): 12:54am On Nov 08, 2014
I doubt if I can sleep tonight!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:54am On Nov 08, 2014
I tire ooo
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by holatin(m): 12:54am On Nov 08, 2014
pls how much is Ghana visa, I need to get da hell out of this abattoir called Nigeria.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by ReVizz(m): 12:58am On Nov 08, 2014
oohhhh! jonathan dey akwa ibom dey drink bear

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by fitzmayowa: 12:59am On Nov 08, 2014
Ibnsultan:
May the soul of the departed rest in peace
We wish the injure speedy recovery
We are in a terrible situation today
But tomorrow shall be better. If we all put hands together n demand that our leaders do the right thing

If all nigerians could reason this way and stop using people's tragedy to play politics and throwing mud at each other, the country would move forward and be better for it...

Thumbs up bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 08, 2014
Yet we have someone that calls himself C-in-C...

RIP to the dead
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by aiyeboy(m): 1:00am On Nov 08, 2014
this is becoming more abnormal everyday,
can this stop?
when will this stop?
what can we do to stop this?
am so so unhappy seeing such disheartening picture.

GOD PLS SAVE NIGERIA
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by datguru: 1:02am On Nov 08, 2014
This is what Islam has caused us as a nation. SMH

12 Likes

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 08, 2014
Normality:

Trash

Be careful, IPs are traceable. There are limits to internet freedom, don't overstep that limit!

-CramJones
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Rexnegro(m): 1:11am On Nov 08, 2014
ggrin:
Me and my family
NL family
Friends
And
Well wishers are covered by the blood of jesuscry
And to me, my family n friends too I say Amen to that....God please intervene o!!!
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by iconize(m): 1:11am On Nov 08, 2014
This might just be the fate of Northern Nigeria and indeed Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Ebubeslym(m): 1:15am On Nov 08, 2014
cramjones:

Be careful, IPs are traceable. There are limits to internet freedom, don't overstep that limit!

-CramJones

are you threatning him

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by pchax: 1:16am On Nov 08, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

I totally agree with the bolded above... We seem to have lost apathy for Nigerian lives. It is very sad that you now turned it to another GEJ vs GMB cliche rhetoric that has been spamming NL threads these days. Loss of apathy by Nigerians for fellow Nigerians is not about political parties. Cheers!

7 Likes

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 08, 2014
Short of words. *tears* cry
God please intervene in Nigeria coz dis is becoming too much to bear.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by cristweeezy(m): 1:18am On Nov 08, 2014
9jii:

Are you celebrating this??
I wonder o.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 08, 2014
Oh my God! Why the hell did I look at those pictures? embarassed

There was a country. . . cry
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Faun(m): 1:20am On Nov 08, 2014
I'm here to hire cougars.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by hyfr(m): 1:21am On Nov 08, 2014
Balkan:
God why did you create me with this Abbokis in the this country.
what will now happen if this animals become president of this country?
yorubas think! think!! think!

I know yorubas to be smart. please think deeper
. Eleyi gidi gan..hope I got it, you are enlightened,tell you brothers o

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by lonelydora: 1:27am On Nov 08, 2014
Brainwashed Bokos, Diaris God oooooo.

Rip to the dead. They died why trying to reap what they sowed in the bank.

To make money - problem, to save money - problem, to take what you saved - problem,

Which way Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by hyfr(m): 1:30am On Nov 08, 2014
laykorn:
Angels fly and white spreads.
Hero bodies by which bombs exploded.
RIP to all.
That died during Jonathan's.
Transformation.
Ayamlaykorn
TeamSendTANoidsBackToSchool
Your ignorance and stupidity is outstanding. Why bring in jonathan into this matter. Wise up

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by akereconfi: 1:31am On Nov 08, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

IPs are traceable and so what?

You spew trash and expect no one to respond to you.

No need tracking the IP, I can give you mine with pin point accuracy.

Mofvcker

30 Likes

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 08, 2014
Security is supposed to be a Government's top priority. there has never been a time people were dying like this.

this is bad luck. i have been having a particular dream since the incumbent government assumed power. a kind of dream i can not reveal to anyone.

i know military men to have leadership training and i know politicians to have "lootership" training. and our youths who are supposed to be the future, who are supposed to talk sanely and fight to be heard, spew insanity on seunland. i guess it's alooter nowadays.

well, insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. insanity also means using the same mind that constituted a problem to try and solve it. for those of you who are going to be casting your vote for the same status quo you have seen, i wish you goodluck.

for those of us, who have seen the future and yet try to fore tell it, we may not have the majority voice, but posterity will acknowledge us

APC..............CHANGE

CHRISTIAN, YORUBA, BUHARIST, AFRICAN

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) / 10 Most Developing States In Nigeria - Opinion / The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.