Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

How To Toast A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Toast A Girl (140221 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
First of all please do not bash me. Here goes nothing..... I am a female and i noticed that guys that approach me annoy me within the first five - no- three minutes why you ask? Girls dont you just hate it when you are in a hurry and a guy calls from behind 'hessss fine girl' them you grudgingly turn around and wait while the guy swagr to meet you i mean what the hell?! Then this scenario follows guy- fine girl wait nah(chai see english) . girl- hi what is it. guy- whats ur name (guys seriously of all the lines in the book) girl- y do you want to know . Guy- nothing i just want to know, my name is ( insert name) so i told you mine what is yours(mtchew like its ur right she send you) girl- i dont know who you are look i an late for ..... So i need to get going. guy- can i get your no( she didnt tell yot name and you think she will tell unt number? Haba!) girl-( she looks at her wristwatch with annoyance) For wat ? Guy- in case we meet again. girl- when we meet again i may tell you. guy-what if we dont meet again( must the girl use all her mouth to tell you Bleep off before you get the message) girl-exactly we wont meet again so you dont need it.....and so on, guys come on the girl above was only trying to be nice by not janeinog him correct slap for wasting her time. Some guys make matters worse by forming groups where it seems you make bets on who will get the girl and making stupid but appreciative sounds at passing ukwu yet their dressing is like...( makes the sign of the cross)

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
How to toast u or how to toast a girl.... Cuz wat u wrote is definitely steps to toast u....wat may work for u may mot work for the girl next to u...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
Y we u toast a girl wen u both knw wat u need(se x) just go straight to d point we u be my friend wit benefit. Dat and her reply we show u wat up

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Toast A Girl by aristocrazzy: 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dat one na ur bizness. But some guys gats calm down sha. Hehehe.
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
Can't even read ur post, its not understandable.
Next time try to number ur points.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
Part 2- when you want to approach her increase your steps so you are in step with her (not too obviously of course) then say hi. Simple! And for heavens sake dont follow up with ' i am gbenga (or wateva) wats yours' it works sometimes and other times it doesnt. to avoid clipped responses from her dont ask. You can say. guy- i see you around but i wasnt sure you lived around here but today i couldnt stop myself. Girl-( slows down her walking) y? Guy- you were looking exceptionally...um(brush your eyes down her dress but dont linger) looking good no good looking no beautiful girl-smiles(tanks) guy- my name is gbenga so until i get your name i will call you grace girl- why grace? Guy-because you are graceful in your walk you have got a natural leap in them girl- (giggles) wow well i am not grace my name is (inserts name) ......(Bingo!) guy- compliment name if you can( dont over do it) the weather is hot where could a pretty lady like you be going in this sun girl-oh just to greet my friend today is actually her birthday guy-wow she has got a good friend in you to want to greet her personally rather than over the phone which is rare and good. girl- yeah she is my best friend (blah blah blah you know how it rolls)

29 Likes

Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
b1327:
Y we u toast a girl wen u both knw wat u need(se x) just go straight to d point we u be my friend wit benefit. Dat and her reply we show u wat up
i wish i could read palms them i would read the future of several girls from your face based on the number of slaps you recieve. What kind of girls do you associate with for banana sake

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
urhoboman:
oops! sorry

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
Cutehector4u:
How to toast u or how to toast a girl.... Cuz wat u wrote is definitely steps to toast u....wat may work for u may mot work for the girl next to u...
hmmm maybe maybe not
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
Jessyj616:
hmmm maybe maybe not
its just d truth....
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jamie1(m): 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
urhoboman:
Seconded, Op... Learn how to write properly.
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
Peeps dont BASH me my name is not bashiru e ma ba mi FA emi on se fatai

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Girl by dechandel(f): 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
Haaa
I don't read with my glasses at night na
The post is so tight.. Give them space joor
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
I get the message but the write up na die.

2 Likes

Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
Sorry if you couldnt read the previous posts properly ill try to number them.@ all. PART3 *let me try to summarize this* *dont approach a girl without looking good. You can ask your friends how you look if you are not sure* *dont use 'hessss', 'sssss', 'fine girl' to call her attention. Walk up to her and strike a conversation while moving in the same direction but he you must, say excuse me. *at the start compliment anything about her. He she beautiful name her beauty or angel pending when she tells you her name.This will get you brownie points. * chat on light topics like the weather, some funny lecturers, some weird friends etc ( if she no at least smile ah no leave am oh) when it gets to a junction where you or she lets off tell her you enjoyed her company and would like a way to contact her again....= phone number* bye oh lest i forget she is sure to talk about her day with her girl friends. Just wanted to warn you about a potential female fan club * ;-) gud nyt

9 Likes

Re: How To Toast A Girl by ERCROSS(m): 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
Jessyj616:
Peeps dont BASH me my name is not bashiru e ma ba mi FA emi on se fatai

grin
Alakori...
grin grin grin
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
mizzkeji44:
I get the message but the write up na die.
meaning?
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
ERCROSS:

grin
Alakori...
grin grin grin
lolz ori e

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
Those were hints for meeting ladies on the road but what do you do if you meet them in a public bus? Here is an example

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Girl by swindo1(m): 11:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
Jessyj616:
Part 2- when you want to approach her increase your steps so you are in step with her (not too obviously of course) then say hi. Simple! And for heavens sake dont follow up with ' i am gbenga (or wateva) wats yours' it works sometimes and other times it doesnt. to avoid clipped responses from her dont ask. You can say. guy- i see you around but i wasnt sure you lived around here but today i couldnt stop myself. Girl-( slows down her walking) y? Guy- you were looking exceptionally...um(brush your eyes down her dress but dont linger) looking good no good looking no beautiful girl-smiles(tanks) guy- my name is gbenga so until i get your name i will call you grace girl- why grace? Guy-because you are graceful in your walk you have got a natural leap in them girl- (giggles) wow well i am not grace my name is (inserts name) ......(Bingo!) guy- compliment name if you can( dont over do it) the weather is hot where could a pretty lady like you be going in this sun girl-oh just to greet my friend today is actually her birthday guy-wow she has got a good friend in you to want to greet her personally rather than over the phone which is rare and good. girl- yeah she is my best friend (blah blah blah you know how it rolls)
datz hw we boil
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Baddestguyp(m): 11:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
I have no reason to follow ur advice, how will I just walk up to a girl I see on the road, except I see her around everytime
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 12:03am On Nov 08, 2014
Story story! Story M= male F=female one day m and f both entered the bus from agege to iyana oba somehow long journey M with a newspaper which he read for a while . When the bus drops a parsenger, it has difficulty starting back up and trust lagosians everyone wants to register their um opinion about the driver and the bus. M turns to F M- why will the driver drive a bus he knows is not good. F- you are asking me all they know is to make money whether you reach your destination or not (the bus starts) true this is my second time of plying this road and all the buses seem to break down at first gatelike its written in their bible or something 'thou shall break down at first gate' F (laughs) bus can break down anywhere nah its because the drivers are managing the bus ....ohohoh here comes hold up M-yeah the MIB are at work again F- MIB whats that? M- Men In Black aka The Police You know he hold up where a crime all police men would be in jail F-(laughs) you are funny M-(smiles) do you want gala F-no tanks M-(buys one gala collects change) you know the last time i bought gala while in a cup on this road the seller ran with my 950 change F-(laughs) you know um.... whats your name M-Monday (or wateva) yours? F-Faith or anytin the same tin happened (blah blah blah hope you get the hang of things)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 12:10am On Nov 08, 2014
Sorry i meant if hold up were a crime all police men would be in jail
Re: How To Toast A Girl by LaurelP(m): 12:11am On Nov 08, 2014
Is there no SPACE key on your keyboard/pad?
Dis is too jampacked for my liking

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 12:16am On Nov 08, 2014
Baddestguyp:
I have no reason to follow ur advice, how will I just walk up to a girl I see on the road, except I see her around true talk but if she attracts you enough to want to meet her why not
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 12:20am On Nov 08, 2014
LaurelP:
Is there no SPACE key on your keyboard/pad?
Dis is too jampacked for my liking
no vex, i am using phone and i dont understand why its not spacing enough, alrit i know i am not pressing the space button enough but still no vex
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 2:53am On Nov 08, 2014
lolz...very funny girl reminds me of them days we dey rehearse pick up lines for girls hehehehe... and some girls will throw u off balance with their doings and then story go get k-leg cos u don rehearse the lines one after the other...abeg all my upcoming brodas no listen to her oo. na her own she sabi...una go just dey receive more slaps from left and right anyhow.. grin grin grin no be all girls way be that..just be confident and nice..plus look smart and blv ur self after all na woman no big deal just be u grin

@Jessyj616's am not hating ur thread just doing my part for the menfolk

3 Likes

Re: How To Toast A Girl by agohmamuda(m): 6:21am On Nov 08, 2014
All these wahala just to toast a girl?
*Team Priesthood

7 Likes

Re: How To Toast A Girl by myweb(m): 6:36am On Nov 08, 2014
@ Jessy. Nice write up. If anybody think this write up is faulty, probably you haven't give it a try. For people it cannot work for everybody, it is true because we are all different in our make up psychologically, emotionally and experience wise. See basically this works BUT IMPROVE ON IT because some smart girls can throw you off balance.

Thumbs up OP
Re: How To Toast A Girl by philantoxx(m): 6:54am On Nov 08, 2014
is this in gibberish?
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 08, 2014
Jessyj616:
i wish i could read palms them i would read the future of several girls from your face based on the number of slaps you recieve. What kind of girls do you associate with for banana sake
(I don't think so bout d slap) d truth u don't knw is most girls aren't ready for any relationship tell me wat makes a guy(who's nt read to marry"only d typ dat want 2 marry ni o"winkgo talk to a girl. Is it not dat he wanted to explore d girl body and end it all in d pant vise versa(girl). U knw africa mentality do affect us. If I work up to a african girl nd tel her we u b my fri wit benefit she b lik wtf. She knws dats d right tin to say(but she we pretend) cos we both knw we don't love each other but just to flirt wit each other. So jessy we u b my fri wit benefit its fun u we enjoy it dan datin som1.

2 Likes

Re: How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 08, 2014
b1327:
(I don't think so bout d slap) d truth u don't knw is most girls aren't ready for any relationship tell me wat makes a guy(who's nt read to marry"only d typ dat want 2 marry ni o"winkgo talk to a girl. Is it not dat he wanted to explore d girl body and end it all in d pant vise versa(girl). U knw africa mentality do affect us. If I work up to a african girl nd tel her we u b my fri wit benefit she b lik wtf. She knws dats d right tin to say(but she we pretend) cos we both knw we don't love each other but just to flirt wit each other. So jessy we u b my fri wit benefit its fun u we enjoy it dan datin som1.

lolz..badt guyz i feel u sha but u knw you can't tell a prostitute to her face that she is one..she fit bite ur nose..so u cant just walk up to a babe and say hey can we be friends with benefit..sounds dumb any where in the globe..instead why not let ur actions do the work and just some little suggestive words will do the trick...no be all girls like relationships same with some guys too

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.