Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

How To Toast A Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Toast A Girl (140176 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
Whether you are chatting online or on the phone or on a one on one conversation.....at this stage i have got just one advice for you
keep it light seriously you are gonna need a good dose of humor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
There are several complains about the not replying the chats,
or using one word replies or she just isnt chatty or you just have no idea what to talk about.... Well this is where the humor come into place

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
For an online chat
my suggestion? Be friendly, ask questions that their reply just cant be 'ok' or ' no' or 'yes' or 'kk'.. Read between the lines of things she seems more willing to talk about and topics she avoids.
Pls dont use interrogation style it results to her asking why do want to know?
'sorry i cant do that i barely know you' etc

if she is someone you had met before chatting online like the previous ones on novels, music, and school things or whatever it is you talked about when you first met. Well good for you at least you have got a safe ground to land on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Toast A Girl by mikolo80: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
Jessyj616:

you are missing the point sir......nothing in my post suggests that girls shouldnt appreciate guys rather it suggests ways of making that effort to get the girl.

Look several things could bring girls apart from money= looks, humor , intelligence, creativity, even being sotta shy is attractive. It is how you cultivate it that determines who stays and who goes not the size of your pocket though thats a bonus.

i don't think so madam.
looks are the first thing we notice as humans(those are the rules...i did not make them)
so..guy sees girl(she all made up with all her curves jutting out{peacocking}
guy likes girl
guy has a small window to make his move or forever remain silent and lose a potential love of his life
guy approaches girl
thinks of "natural" icebreakers
comes up with zilch
does not want to lose girl
simply goes with good ol' "can i get your number...ball is in girls court

now from girls point of view
girl doesn't "see" guy cos he doesn't look fly(benz,range,rolex,iphone 6 tinz)
girl is approached by guy
girl doesn't give guy a chance cos guy did not follow mills and boons perfect lovey dovey mush mush lollipop love sequence of toasting
girl wonders why guys say she's snub

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Girl by mikolo80: 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
Jessyj616:

you are missing the point sir......nothing in my post suggests that girls shouldnt appreciate guys rather it suggests ways of making that effort to get the girl.

Look several things could bring girls apart from money= looks, humor , intelligence, creativity, even being sotta shy is attractive. It is how you cultivate it that determines who stays and who goes not the size of your pocket though thats a bonus.

LONG AND SHORT
GUY APPROACHED(WEDA CRUDE OR REFINED)
BALL(PUN INTENDED) IS IN YOUR COURT(GIRL
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
mikolo80:
LONG AND SHORT
GUY APPROACHED(WEDA CRUDE OR REFINED)
BALL(PUN INTENDED) IS IN YOUR COURT(GIRL

that is why most times things go wrong . The ball shouldnt be in her court. ( will explain l8r)
Re: How To Toast A Girl by gbengarock: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
Jessyj616:
Part 2- when you want to approach her increase your steps so you are in step with her (not too obviously of course) then say hi. Simple! And for heavens sake dont follow up with ' i am gbenga (or wateva) wats yours' it works sometimes and other times it doesnt. to avoid clipped responses from her dont ask. You can say. guy- i see you around but i wasnt sure you lived around here but today i couldnt stop myself. Girl-( slows down her walking) y? Guy- you were looking exceptionally...um(brush your eyes down her dress but dont linger) looking good no good looking no beautiful girl-smiles(tanks) guy- my name is gbenga so until i get your name i will call you grace girl- why grace? Guy-because you are graceful in your walk you have got a natural leap in them girl- (giggles) wow well i am not grace my name is (inserts name) ......(Bingo!) guy- compliment name if you can( dont over do it) the weather is hot where could a pretty lady like you be going in this sun girl-oh just to greet my friend today is actually her birthday guy-wow she has got a good friend in you to want to greet her personally rather than over the phone which is rare and good. girl- yeah she is my best friend (blah blah blah you know how it rolls)

hey!! do i kno u??
Re: How To Toast A Girl by mikolo80: 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
Jessyj616:

that is why most times things go wrong . The ball shouldnt be in her court. ( will explain l8r)
but it is in her court,she controls the most vital ingredient in the whole guy/girl thingy,without which we would still be in the garden of eden
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Etetejake(m): 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
subset:

Interesting one. Keep it up. meanwhile learn how to format your sentences very well....Paragraphs will help.
Englinglintician, leave her to continue. if u don't need it I need it kx m the shy type.

cont. honey jessyj616. Thank u, don't mention.
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Etetejake(m): 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
Jessyj616:
Alright people, i was about to give an example of a phone conversation with lady you are meeting for the first time cause this what it is about - part talk part real life examples (from female friends sisters relations me etc
but it seems its grating on some guys nerves
so if you want of to stop or continue say so

PS- to those who think this is a topic on how to toast me kai!
you are standing on a long thing oh

they r truely stndinding on a longer thing. continue jare my luv
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 8:33am On Dec 01, 2014
gbengarock:

hey!! do i kno u??

:-P hehehe....u wish
anyway i just picked a name
Re: How To Toast A Girl by luckybaddest(m): 8:41am On Dec 01, 2014
Jessyj616:
Part 2- when you want to approach her increase your steps so you are in step with her (not too obviously of course) then say hi. Simple! And for heavens sake dont follow up with ' i am gbenga (or wateva) wats yours' it works sometimes and other times it doesnt. to avoid clipped responses from her dont ask. You can say. guy- i see you around but i wasnt sure you lived around here but today i couldnt stop myself. Girl-( slows down her walking) y? Guy- you were looking exceptionally...um(brush your eyes down her dress but dont linger) looking good no good looking no beautiful girl-smiles(tanks) guy- my name is gbenga so until i get your name i will call you grace girl- why grace? Guy-because you are graceful in your walk you have got a natural leap in them girl- (giggles) wow well i am not grace my name is (inserts name) ......(Bingo!) guy- compliment name if you can( dont over do it) the weather is hot where could a pretty lady like you be going in this sun girl-oh just to greet my friend today is actually her birthday guy-wow she has got a good friend in you to want to greet her personally rather than over the phone which is rare and good. girl- yeah she is my best friend (blah blah blah you know how it rolls)
pls o really don't know how it rolls,finish your sturv so I can learn more
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 8:47am On Dec 01, 2014
swindo1:
datz hw we boil

you be yam?
Re: How To Toast A Girl by kenzysc(m): 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
Very Helpfull & nice post 4 fresh boiz lyke Me...Kip it up @jessy
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
kenzysc:
Very Helpfull & nice post 4 fresh boiz lyke Me...Kip it up @jessy
thanks
Re: How To Toast A Girl by rhotimee(m): 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
A fish doesn't teach a fisherman how to catch fishes.... A fisherman learns from other successful fishermen..... cool

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Make your chatting interesting.
How? By focusing on her.
You could start by complimenting her profile pics. See this

guy- hey...hi nice pics, crazy though:-) ....i guess you were at a birthday party?

Girl-thanks but no just chilling with friends.

Guy- hmmm.....you and your friends in that pics look uniquely weird.

Girl-lols...unique? Weird? How?

Guy-ok....the first girl has got this innocent look but her hands are raised up in the badoo peace sign.... asin (che ko wa le).

Girl-hahaha...ko duro soke. That is my cousin ever funny. And the second girl?

Guy-she looks dressed to kill and actually cared for the picture unlike...

Girl-yeah that my friend ever ready to be buriful.... Btw unlike me?

Guy-so the one with the cute dimples and sweet smile is you.? You look like you were enjoying yourself immensely without caring for the pics .... Seriously you have got your tongue out at the photographer:-P my kinda girl;-)

girl-:-Phehehe yep had fun. You studied psychology of pictures or something?

Guy-lolz nooo bus admin. You nko?

Girl- english education
guy-work don sure for you be dat na
girl- eheh ...how nah
guy-education has a lot of job opportunities nah. If them no wan employ you just flash them that your sweet smile, mehn them must obey.
Girl- haha maka why

guy- lol maka zed. You re igbo?

Girl- nah im isoko or (Yes)
guy- hmmm.... Oya tell me Oghene what? Or ( chineke what?);-)

Girl-lol you are not well. I an not oghene or chineke anytin. Just Grace.(bingo!)

Guy-you mean oghene grace #just kidding# im Micheal. I ve got lectures in the next ten minutes. Gotta go now but i dont wanna:-(

GIRL- why? You want to fail? Go jhor

guy-oh the ever "sweet" grace:-D. Seriously you are fun, is there anyway for me to contact you aside this forum?

Girl-well you could call me? 080123456789
Guy- great. Thanks see ya! dont cause too much trouble sha

3 Likes

Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
rhotimee:
A fish doesn't teach a fisherman how to catch fishes.... A fisherman learns from other successful fishermen..... cool

dear fisherman,

i'd also appreciate your help on this thread.

Yours fishfully,

2 Likes

Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
That was not the formula of life.... Seriously, you can improve on that to one better and more suited to the situation.

Just focus the beam lights on her while chirping in your own comments once a while.
Make it freestyle.

You can talk about any topic cooking, school, work, weird/ funny friends, troublesome/ silly siblings, ebola etc
anything she finds interesting.
If any topic seems dull....switch!
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
Jessyj616:
Sorry if you couldnt read the previous posts properly ill try to number them.@ all. PART3 *let me try to summarize this* *dont approach a girl without looking good. You can ask your friends how you look if you are not sure* *dont use 'hessss', 'sssss', 'fine girl' to call her attention. Walk up to her and strike a conversation while moving in the same direction but he you must, say excuse me. *at the start compliment anything about her. He she beautiful name her beauty or angel pending when she tells you her name.This will get you brownie points. * chat on light topics like the weather, some funny lecturers, some weird friends etc ( if she no at least smile ah no leave am oh) when it gets to a junction where you or she lets off tell her you enjoyed her company and would like a way to contact her again....= phone number* bye oh lest i forget she is sure to talk about her day with her girl friends. Just wanted to warn you about a potential female fan club * ;-) gud nyt

Plenty Ate woh 4 u
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Mightyguy(m): 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
;-) :-/ Lolzz...Actually, u must be d sh*rp type;..Followin ur post 4rm day 1...Hw cum u knew al dis??!**
Re: How To Toast A Girl by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ain't no way to toast a girl, make a lot of paper and that benjamin will toast any lady for ya.. Holla
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 4:39am On Dec 02, 2014
Jessyj616:
First of all please do not bash me. Here goes nothing..... I am a female and i noticed that guys that approach me annoy me within the first five - no- three minutes why you ask? Girls dont you just hate it when you are in a hurry and a guy calls from behind 'hessss fine girl' them you grudgingly turn around and wait while the guy swagr to meet you i mean what the hell?! Then this scenario follows guy- fine girl wait nah(chai see english) . girl- hi what is it. guy- whats ur name (guys seriously of all the lines in the book) girl- y do you want to know . Guy- nothing i just want to know, my name is ( insert name) so i told you mine what is yours(mtchew like its ur right she send you) girl- i dont know who you are look i an late for ..... So i need to get going. guy- can i get your no( she didnt tell yot name and you think she will tell unt number? Haba!) girl-( she looks at her wristwatch with annoyance) For wat ? Guy- in case we meet again. girl- when we meet again i may tell you. guy-what if we dont meet again( must the girl use all her mouth to tell you Bleep off before you get the message) girl-exactly we wont meet again so you dont need it.....and so on, guys come on the girl above was only trying to be nice by not janeinog him correct slap for wasting her time. Some guys make matters worse by forming groups where it seems you make bets on who will get the girl and making stupid but appreciative sounds at passing ukwu yet their dressing is like...( makes the sign of the cross)

I guess the dudette that thought you guyz english language way back in school was mrs itoro abasi¿
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 02, 2014
Jessyj616:
Sorry if you couldnt read the previous posts properly ill try to number them.@ all. PART3 *let me try to summarize this* *dont approach a girl without looking good. You can ask your friends how you look if you are not sure* *dont use 'hessss', 'sssss', 'fine girl' to call her attention. Walk up to her and strike a conversation while moving in the same direction but he you must, say excuse me. *at the start compliment anything about her. He she beautiful name her beauty or angel pending when she tells you her name.This will get you brownie points. * chat on light topics like the weather, some funny lecturers, some weird friends etc ( if she no at least smile ah no leave am oh) when it gets to a junction where you or she lets off tell her you enjoyed her company and would like a way to contact her again....= phone number* bye oh lest i forget she is sure to talk about her day with her girl friends. Just wanted to warn you about a potential female fan club * ;-) gud nyt

If i were a lawmaker,i would pass the motion of "3yrs in prison for those murdering the use of english language"
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 5:47am On Dec 02, 2014
sauceny:

If i were a lawmaker,i would pass the motion of "3yrs in prison for those murdering the use of english language"

kkk, i am using the automatic phone dictionary, hence no time to cross check the words.
Abeg 4get the english,
understand the logic

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 6:25am On Dec 02, 2014
kelvinmuffins3:
Ain't no way to toast a girl, make a lot of paper and that benjamin will toast any lady for ya.. Holla

good packaging with little change will toast the correct girl for ya.
Well if you got money but lose ya sense....dont be surprised to only come across runz gals afterall, money is the only thing you have to offer real girls need more than money.

Ps- what if the girl in question was financially ok or even richer than you?
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 6:33am On Dec 02, 2014
Aktor365:

Plenty Ate woh 4 u

*claps* wetin happen
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 02, 2014
Jessyj616:

*claps* wetin happen

Job well done
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Kentnickole(m): 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
Jessyj616:

How can u tell wether or not a girl is taken already? I discovered that u hardly find a girl without boy friend already... They wl always tell you "sorry, I hv a boy friend"

ALL GIRLS ARE TAKEN OH
Re: How To Toast A Girl by Jessyj616: 10:12am On Dec 03, 2014
Kentnickole:

How can u tell wether or not a girl is taken already? I discovered that u hardly find a girl without boy friend already... They wl always tell you "sorry, I hv a boy friend"

ALL GIRLS ARE TAKEN OH

you are to just be a friend at first without divulging any romantic interest.

Dont ask if she has a bf, when you do, she guesses your intention and will most likely tell you 'yes she does' or no then closes up on you as she begins to suspect you will ask her out next.

Focus on your own game, dont bring up the image of another guy in her mind by asking.

many say that to discourage the guy. Just smile and say you are not the jealous type or something and continue whilst giving her personal space.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Toast A Girl by kenzysc(m): 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
Jessyj616:

you are to just be a friend at first without divulging any romantic interest.

Dont ask if she has a bf, when you do, she guesses your intention and will most likely tell you 'yes she does' or no then closes up on you as she begins to suspect you will ask her out next.

Focus on your own game, dont bring up the image of another guy in her mind by asking.

many say that to discourage the guy. Just smile and say you are not the jealous type or something and continue whilst giving her personal space.
Hmm Lesson Noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.