Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,802 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

SUBJECT CLOSED - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SUBJECT CLOSED (3239 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SUBJECT CLOSED by Seunannointing: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
CASE CLOSED
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

With all the scamming happening I must catch maga soon o.
This 419 thing has become an epidemic even if you travel out the Nigerians you come across try their best to scam you.
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
how sure are you that dats his name
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by Seunannointing: 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
CASE CLOSED
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by Seunannointing: 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
charix:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

With all the scamming happening I must catch maga soon o.
This 419 thing has become an epidemic even if you travel out the Nigerians you come across try their best to scam you.
There's always a time dat the cup gets filled to running over, dats the right time for judgment........... His cup is filled and running over, he's got his judgment.........
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by Seunannointing: 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
CASE CLOSED
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by Seunannointing: 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
CASE CLOSED
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by marcjoe(m): 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ye....epe nla.. .Kilode..epe yi ti poju.....EJO OH

@op explain better how did he scam u?
This man na real yoruba man, see the ooo stressing, grin

1 Like

Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by dollaflow(m): 1:19am On Nov 08, 2014
Seunannointing:
BABATUNDE AFOLAYAN O . Hardly will u enjoy ur parents again. They will be source of bitterness to u till they eventually die before u can ever be hapi again. They both (Mr & Mrs Afolayan) will not experience January 1st consciously, they will be in an unconscious state through out that day...........
U have traded the health of ur parents for the N2000 I paid u today.....
amen
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by BluePearls(m): 7:10am On Nov 08, 2014
Seunannointing:
BABATUNDE AFOLAYAN O . Hardly will u enjoy ur parents again. They will be source of bitterness to u till they eventually die before u can ever be hapi again. They both (Mr & Mrs Afolayan) will not experience January 1st consciously, they will be in an unconscious state through out that day...........
U have traded the health of ur parents for the N2000 I paid u today.....

This one strong o..wetin he do na grin grin
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by Juliano47(m): 8:46am On Nov 08, 2014
See curse.... cheesy mighty curses! This curse na one in town oooo! Yeh! grin Op kilo shele? Wetin e do na?
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by Seunannointing: 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
CASE CLOSED

3 Likes

Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 03, 2014
Lol.. Hahahaha
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by Adinije(f): 7:16am On Dec 03, 2014
Why are u swear for his parents because of 2K? Were his parents there when he scammedu? My dear, u are not the only one who have been scam online. I have seen pple who lose as much as 60k, 125k, 300k, 510k even myself has been scammed of 21k but I didn't go about curse the fraudster's parents neither did any of pple I know. So please modify ur post.
#peace

5 Likes

Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by codedflowz(m): 7:24am On Dec 03, 2014
I've heard about the guy here.. Hardcore scammer
I've reported him to the mods but they've turned deaf ears
He has many monikers like

Folay66
VivianGirl66
Kola555
Yemmyty

But Op this your anointing is odikwa loaded!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by Seunannointing: 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
CASE CLOSED
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by Seunannointing: 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
CASE CLOSED
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by codedflowz(m): 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
Seunannointing:

Pls what's d meaning of odikwa?

It's kinda difficult to explain

It could mean : "It is" or "very very"
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 13, 2014
I stand in the gap and annul that curse in the name of Jesus. God does not curse but rather He blesses. God said bless those that curse u and pray for them that dispitefully use u. U who placed the curse had also angered God and when God falls on u, u shall be grounded into powder. Never ever put the Lord your God to the test. I may not know the guy u say scammed u but I know God and the God I know obviouslu isnt the one u know because God is Love and has no evil in Him. God bless u.

1 Like

Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by Seunannointing: 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
naijadeyhia:
I stand in the gap and annul that curse in the name of Jesus. God does not curse but rather He blesses. God said bless those that curse u and pray for them that dispitefully use u. U who placed the curse had also angered God and when God falls on u, u shall be grounded into powder. Never ever put the Lord your God to the test. I may not know the guy u say scammed u but I know God and the God I know obviouslu isnt the one u know because God is Love and has no evil in Him. God bless u.

May ur ignorance not destroy u, d same bible says say to d wicked he shall not prosper. U hav no point, and remember, if dere is someting similar between u and d person cursed, u shall also hav ur portion in d curse.
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by daroz(m): 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
naijadeyhia:
cheesy cheesy

@naijadeyhia, with ur post there is a high possibility that you are the Babatunde Afolayan naijacamp. Com whose parents are being cursed here.

Check it out na.....
You = naijadeyhia
The scammer = naijacamp
And you are interceding for the scammer and even taking it personally. You are a prime suspect. And if you truly are, you better confess and apologize to the OP, otherwise so shall it be as he has declared.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by gmacnoms(m): 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
Op, I know d guy did very bad abt d 2k.... But I dnt think d way u r soundin and cursin his parents is right....... And d manner in which u r postin, u r now lukin mor dreadful dan d guy dat scammed u. Pls take it easy, and perhaps, he ddnt intend scammin u. Maybe thins just got out of his control. But even if he has scammed u, he is wrong and deserves punishments, but not d way u r makin it sound
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by boyphoney(m): 8:09am On Jan 08, 2015
pls which business do you do with him? afterall u said you take a risk and a time it will favour you
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 16, 2015
Seunannointing:

May ur ignorance not destroy u, d same bible says say to d wicked he shall not prosper. U hav no point, and remember, if dere is someting similar between u and d person cursed, u shall also hav ur portion in d curse.

U are so deluded and ignorantly quoting scripture. didnt d same scripture say we should bless and not curse? Do u know what manner of spirit the holy spirit is? There is no evil in the holy spirit so He cannot curse and if u truly are a child of God then u would desist from such blasphemous talk and leave vengeance to God as He already told u "vengeance is mine saith the Lord and I will repay"

I hate it when people who have no relationship with God will come here and use Gods name to do evil such as u did by cursing a person and his parents who had nothing to do with him. Did they ask him to do what he did to u? Are u even free of sin yourself? Do u not lie, steal? I say this because by their fruits u shall know them and already I see a seed of darkness in u because of the kind of curses u released from your mouth. Can sweet and bitter water come out from d same source?

Draw closer to God so he can help u.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 16, 2015
daroz:
cheesy cheesy

@naijadeyhia, with ur post there is a high possibility that you are the Babatunde Afolayan naijacamp. Com whose parents are being cursed here.

Check it out na.....
You = naijadeyhia
The scammer = naijacamp
And you are interceding for the scammer and even taking it personally. You are a prime suspect. And if you truly are, you better confess and apologize to the OP, otherwise so shall it be as he has declared.

If u were smart u would have first looked at my profile b4 saying what u just did. I am a minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ and also a realtor. God bless u.
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 14, 2015
Fell for this idiot's antics too. was so hasty i didn't check him him out. He's even an amateur leaving details and traces everywhere. I haven't got his time but he'll surely get what's coming to him.
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by ib22003(m): 6:37am On Apr 14, 2015
Seunannointing:

Brother, dats his name: this is his phone number: ‎08167015961. His actions has provoked the irrevocable curse. He'll pay with the health of his father and mother.

so you just assumed he cares about is parents
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by Abidex45: 7:45am On Apr 18, 2015
Adinije:
Why are u swear for his parents because of 2K? Were his parents there when he scammedu? My dear, u are not the only one who have been scam online. I have seen pple who lose as much as 60k, 125k, 300k, 510k even myself has been scammed of 21k but I didn't go about curse the fraudster's parents neither did any of pple I know. So please modify ur post.
#peace
Abi na u b d Tunde ne?
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by ehmusshogun(m): 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
@op is their anyway we can assist the authorities on how this badstard called babatunde folayan can be apprehended? If thier is a way, I'm fully in. because we cannot jst allow that wasted individual to continue to have a swell day.
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by yal7: 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
guys i am just scam by this same babatunde just yesterday i call him to buy data. but he as not send it, when i call him he will pick and will not say anything or put me on hold. i chat with him on whatapp he is like what can u do.
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by AskProf: 10:54am On Apr 22, 2015
yal7:
guys i am just scam by this same babatunde just yesterday i call him to buy data. but he as not send it, when i call him he will pick and will not say anything or put me on hold. i chat with him on whatapp he is like what can u do.

Have u paid him already? How much? When?
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by yal7: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2015
AskProf:

Have u paid him already? How much? When?

i have paid him, i send N1000 recharge card to his number.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asus Core I7 4gb Ram 750 Hdd 2gb Nvidia Dedicated / UK Used Toshiba Satellite M30 Intel Laptop @ 23k. / Blackberry Storm 2 And Blackberry Bold 1 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.