Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

SUBJECT CLOSED - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SUBJECT CLOSED (3240 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by bigdot1759(m): 11:06am On Apr 25, 2015
there're so many pastor or those who claim to be man of God who died & later confirm they're RITUALIST, so for pastor 2be defending harmrobber, i suspect u as well, u're one of them. Ican't blame u cuz Jesus has already denied those who claim 2be man of God in the bible
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by yinkuschua(m): 9:45am On May 02, 2015
I have just being scammed too by this same guy... and someone will come on here to say one shouldnt curse this bastard.. see you dont know how annoying this could be...that Mod isn't putting this as an alert on the front page for everyone to beware of him..and he kept on advertising on Nairaland for cheap data and all.. All my peeps kept laughing at me that this nairaland doesnt have trust nd honest being...so one shouldn't expect anything close to true... I have also deal with 2-3 nairalanders and they didn't disappoint.. though i ran a check on them before dealing with them but this idiot.. I didnt cuz i am running out of phone battery and all... but truth be told.. this is how people bring generational curses to themselves.. bcuz fellow black brother like u.. u dey scam am ...na white me i dey usually hear say dem dey scam but dis one wey dey do local.. needs to be checked and swear for...
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by CashdownNG: 12:19pm On May 02, 2015
cheesy
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by yinkuschua(m): 12:42pm On May 02, 2015
Yeah and d foolish idiot is still marketing it scam on nairaland... this is really alarming...
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 02, 2015
Mod!
Put this thing on front page!
I was scammed this morning by that idiot called Babatunde Afolayan, just the same way as the rest.
I have been a Nairalander since 2007 & met wonderful pple. This bastard will destroy the good platform of the sincere pple who r honest with their transaction.
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 02, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

The complaints are becoming too much
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by calabaman(m): 11:13pm On May 02, 2015
Adinije:
Why are u swear for his parents because of 2K? Were his parents there when he scammedu? My dear, u are not the only one who have been scam online. I have seen pple who lose as much as 60k, 125k, 300k, 510k even myself has been scammed of 21k but I didn't go about curse the fraudster's parents neither did any of pple I know. So please modify ur post.
#peace

maturity speaking....
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by Nobody: 4:05am On May 03, 2015
Babatunde Afolayan
May you never know peace all the days of your life. You shall forever be a victim of the perils of the devil.
Nothing good shall happen to you or come your way.
You will be the source of sorrow to your colleagues in this evil act.
Surely you will enjoy a long life but in a miserable way.
All these will surely happen except you are not guilty of fraud.
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by yinkuschua(m): 7:33am On May 03, 2015
We have been lamenting that this guy's act is getting too much and Mod is just putting deaf ears.. Let this be on the front page so they wont just spoil this great platform...

dason4life:
Mod!
Put this thing on front page!
I was scammed this morning by that idiot called Babatunde Afolayan, just the same way as the rest.
I have been a Nairalander since 2007 & met wonderful pple. This bastard will destroy the good platform of the sincere pple who r honest with their transaction.

Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by Nobody: 5:49am On May 04, 2015
I think I am very correct if I shud conclude that the idiot is either a mod himself or Nairaland is in support of fraud activities.

I see no reason why this won't be moved to the front page to prevent this from happening again. The idiot is still advertising.
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by Arnod007: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
The guy just dupe me today, i should have search for his name first before sending money to him, Until when he didnt reply me again after sending the money to him and didnt reply my chat again as well. Mod need to do something about this guy
Re: SUBJECT CLOSED by Arnod007: 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
He later send the Data to me today, and he explained he was waiting to get more buyer so he can buy the mtn data in bulk before sending it, but afterall he eventually send my data, so if he later sent yours to you come back here to clear the air. Though i have told him to always try and communicate with his client very well and stop ignoring their calls

Arnod007:
The guy just dupe me today, i should have search for his name first before sending money to him, Until when he didnt reply me again after sending the money to him and didnt reply my chat again as well. Mod need to do something about this guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iphone 7 / Clean Psp Loaded With 15 Games For Sale 10k Sold Sold Sold / Mint Uk Used Samsung Galaxy S8 available in all colors 70k dous 75

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.