Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

She Sang "All Of Me" And Still Said "NO". We'll never understand women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sang "All Of Me" And Still Said "NO". We'll never understand women. (1121 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! / He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Sang "All Of Me" And Still Said "NO". We'll never understand women. by nenergy(m): 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
Met her at a cafe in my neighborhood. Gave her a FREE CV makeover and assisted her get a temp job.

She is smart, petit and likeable. Believe me I didn't plan to "like" her beyond the way I like Nairaland. We got chatting and bloody Cupid began shooting darts at my heart.

As required, I began to show more attention and drop subtle hints. She got the hints and responded positively. Chats became intense and we began exchanging voice notes.

One day, GBAM!!! she sents a voice note of her singing the entire John Legend's "All of me". My heart erupted like an overactive volcano. There's no greatest sign than this. wink

We planned a couple of meets and I said "my mind" at the 3rd meet and she said; "She's not ready", "Wants to discover herself" and a 3rd fable my mind couldn't crasp.

What's wrong with these ladies? So the song was for what then? Project SHAME audition?

We're still "Friends" though.

I'm done. Anyone knows a good seminary or monastery?
undecided
Re: She Sang "All Of Me" And Still Said "NO". We'll never understand women. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ewu monastery
Re: She Sang "All Of Me" And Still Said "NO". We'll never understand women. by adonbilivit: 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
she probably wants U to self-service to the voice note(ALL OF ME)
Re: She Sang "All Of Me" And Still Said "NO". We'll never understand women. by Baddestguyp(m): 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
adonbilivit:
she probably wants U to self-service to the voice not(ALL OF ME)
wicked!!! grin grin

op, she dey form hard to get....forget her and go after matured ladies, no time to waste
Re: She Sang "All Of Me" And Still Said "NO". We'll never understand women. by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 08, 2014
nenergy:
Met her at a cafe in my neighborhood. Gave her a FREE CV makeover and assisted her get a temp job.

She is smart, petit and likeable. Believe me I didn't plan to "like" her beyond the way I like Nairaland. We got chatting and bloody Cupid began shooting darts at my heart.

As required, I began to show more attention and drop subtle hints. She got the hints and responded positively. Chats became intense and we began exchanging voice notes.

One day, GBAM!!! she sents a voice note of her singing the entire John Legend's "All of me". My heart erupted like an overactive volcano. There's no greatest sign than this. wink

We planned a couple of meets and I said "my mind" at the 3rd meet and she said; "She's not ready", "Wants to discover herself" and a 3rd fable my mind couldn't crasp.

What's wrong with these ladies? So the song was for what then? Project SHAME audition?

We're still "Friends" though.

I'm done. Anyone knows a good seminary or monastery?
undecided

lolz

the babe don do you strong thing. grin

i think she actually likes you but she's probably afraid of commitment. she doesn't think she is ready yet or good enough to enter into a relationship with anyone esp. you as you a good friend to her and she doesn't want to hurt you.

but the voice note is unnecessary IMO though but have u at any point complemented her about her voice or said you would like to hear her sing?
Re: She Sang "All Of Me" And Still Said "NO". We'll never understand women. by nenergy(m): 6:43am On Nov 08, 2014
bluelover:

lolz

the babe don do you strong thing. grin

i think she actually likes you but she's probably afraid of commitment. she doesn't think she is ready yet or good enough to enter into a relationship with anyone esp. you as you a good friend to her and she doesn't want to hurt you.

but the voice note is unnecessary IMO though but have u at any point complemented her about her voice or said you would like to hear her sing?

I Can't remember complementing or asking to hear her sing. I had sent a lullaby once though. But it wasn't a love song sha.
Re: She Sang "All Of Me" And Still Said "NO". We'll never understand women. by philantoxx(m): 6:52am On Nov 08, 2014
hehehehe
u felt like brad Pitt wen she sang abi?
strong tinz still happen.
Re: She Sang "All Of Me" And Still Said "NO". We'll never understand women. by nenergy(m): 8:24am On Nov 08, 2014
philantoxx:
hehehehe
u felt like brad Pitt wen she sang abi?
strong tinz still happen.

I was blown away!
Re: She Sang "All Of Me" And Still Said "NO". We'll never understand women. by gal10(f): 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=nenergy post=27817434][b][/b]. Believe me I didn't plan to "like" her beyond the way I like Nairaland. So how do u like nairaland angry grin
Re: She Sang "All Of Me" And Still Said "NO". We'll never understand women. by nenergy(m): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=gal10 post=28137294][/quote]
I ruv Nairaland plenty. So didn't plan to love her pass Nairaland grin

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke, Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams, Cries Nigerian — Malaysian Student / See The Ridiculous Reason A Guy Gave For Breaking Up With His Girlfriend / Why Nice Guys And Gals Finish Last In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.