Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,110 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

This Photo Will Drive You Crazy - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / This Photo Will Drive You Crazy (3908 Views)

Amazing Photo: Tell Me What Did You See In This Photo / Optical Illusion: What Do You See In This Photo? / Explain This Photo If U Truly Know Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photo Will Drive You Crazy by CoretGistBlog(m): 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
How it works:
Choose between the two faces which of them is frowning then move your phone away from your face and watch how the face changes

see more : www.coretgist..com

1 Like

Re: This Photo Will Drive You Crazy by anthoniosp(m): 11:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
n this how thunder strikes ur balls

5 Likes

Re: This Photo Will Drive You Crazy by ifex370(m): 12:11am On Nov 08, 2014
woaw... works like magic
Re: This Photo Will Drive You Crazy by CoretGistBlog(m): 12:38am On Nov 08, 2014
anthoniosp:
n this how thunder strikes ur balls

just try it and see and stop insults...its your choice

1 Like

Re: This Photo Will Drive You Crazy by Big4wig(m): 12:41am On Nov 08, 2014
And dat was how op became Crazy..hmm
Re: This Photo Will Drive You Crazy by Dlionsheart: 3:36am On Nov 08, 2014
Is this how ugly and old you look ??
Re: This Photo Will Drive You Crazy by whugo(m): 5:09am On Nov 08, 2014
Chai! Illuminati perple grin
Re: This Photo Will Drive You Crazy by Tboysalau(m): 6:20am On Nov 08, 2014
smiley[quote][/quote]optical illusion
Re: This Photo Will Drive You Crazy by bhaliz44(m): 6:34am On Nov 08, 2014
CoretGistBlog:
How it works:
Choose between the two faces which of them is frowning then move your phone away from your face and watch how the face changes

see more : www.coretgist..com
crap angry

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Will Drive You Crazy by alexis007(m): 7:44am On Nov 08, 2014
op,you are an !diot....i can repeat that a hundred times....i'm still trying to save my eye-sight with a customized concave lens and you came up with this crap?....you wan make i blind completely abi?abi you wan make i begin see human beings like trees?

1 Like

Re: This Photo Will Drive You Crazy by nwaobitex: 8:31am On Nov 08, 2014
Lol it worked
Re: This Photo Will Drive You Crazy by CoretGistBlog(m): 9:06am On Nov 08, 2014
alexis007:
op,you are an !diot....i can repeat that a hundred times....i'm still trying to save my eye-sight with a customized concave lens and you came up with this crap?....you wan make i blind completely abi?abi you wan make i begin see human beings like trees?

One thing with human is that you cant satisfy everybody ..well you can curse as much as you can, its either you were ignorant to follow the instructions properly or you just feel like cursing
Re: This Photo Will Drive You Crazy by CoretGistBlog(m): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2014
bhaliz44:
crap angry

One thing with human is that you cant satisfy everybody ..well you can curse as much as you can, its either you were ignorant to follow the instructions properly or you just feel like cursing
Re: This Photo Will Drive You Crazy by CoretGistBlog(m): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2014
Dlionsheart:
Is this how ugly and old you look ??

Re: This Photo Will Drive You Crazy by Dlionsheart: 9:36am On Nov 08, 2014
CoretGistBlog:

U get dis kain talent to b angry at any slightest comment or joke naim u no go luk 4 job in nollewood??

abeg park well jare!
Re: This Photo Will Drive You Crazy by CoretGistBlog(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2014
Dlionsheart:

U get dis kain talent to b angry at any slightest comment or joke naim u no go luk 4 job in nollewood??

abeg park well jare!

actually an not angry..why would i be?
and that was not an angry comment
Re: This Photo Will Drive You Crazy by bhaliz44(m): 10:03am On Nov 08, 2014
CoretGistBlog:

suck my cork angry

Re: This Photo Will Drive You Crazy by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2014
omg! it worked shocked
Re: This Photo Will Drive You Crazy by Mrfils(m): 11:20am On Nov 08, 2014
End time things angry

Now look at this too, do they change?
grin angry
Re: This Photo Will Drive You Crazy by balaclava: 11:37am On Nov 08, 2014
"How it works:
Choose between the two faces which of them is frowning then move your phone away from your face and watch how the face changes"

Pls wts d point?
Re: This Photo Will Drive You Crazy by iamdotune(m): 11:40am On Nov 08, 2014
Lol the one frowning had a straight face and then the one with the straight face now has the frowning face... Cool cool
Re: This Photo Will Drive You Crazy by smartoliver(m): 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
Nice one@op,took me some time though
Re: This Photo Will Drive You Crazy by lanicky(f): 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
Pls Vote Jennimma as d next miss nairaland....she's beautiful, intelligent nd natural...abeg, pls, mbok, ejowo, biko..vote JENNIMMA AS MISS NAIRALAN DECEMBER 2014...GOD BLESS YOU..MUAAH kiss kiss

Here's d link..https://www.nairaland.com/1986755/miss-nairaland december 2014 contest.. THANKS grin
Re: This Photo Will Drive You Crazy by alexis007(m): 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
CoretGistBlog:

you wan add 'hyper' for the 'myopia' wey i already get and you expect me to clap for you?.....come on get out from the surface of the earth!
Re: This Photo Will Drive You Crazy by bawberry(m): 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
These is actually dumb, it actually socks..
Re: This Photo Will Drive You Crazy by Obinoscopy(m): 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
Wow, nice artwork OP.

(1) (Reply)

5 Quick Tips For Fixing A Bad Logo Design / How To Do Professional Oil Painting With Your Android Phone / Happy New Month Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.