Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Share Your Happiest And Funniest Day This Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Happiest And Funniest Day This Year (471 Views)

The Most Silly,crazies And Funniest Justified Evil Act U Have Heard? / What Is Your Happiest Moment? / Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Happiest And Funniest Day This Year by ericessien24: 12:04am On Nov 08, 2014
mine happened sometime in August,I and my friends went out,so we were coming back late by 11pm,we were four in the car.the one driving and his girlfriend in front of the car, another guy and I ,at the back,

in the middle of the road at Anthony that late,I started saying driver move this car ,you too slow for my liking.LOL the owner of the car and the funniest part is that none of us can drive again except him,I can but haven't entered the main road before,the girlfriend too is learning too and the other guy no experience.

as I was calling the guy driver he said he will show us.he then packed there and went out to sit on the side of the road forgot to remove the key ,that we must beg him first.

nobody wanted to beg and nobody else can drive,the girlfriend just got in the driver seat and started the car and was going small small,the idiot started running after the car and pleading pls il drive just pack.he agreed he was the driver.

if I remember that day I just laugh and laugh.
Re: Share Your Happiest And Funniest Day This Year by Dopeyomi(m): 12:11am On Nov 08, 2014
When UTME result came out!

MeHn when i checked my result it was 250

I was damn happy and exited..

But the bad side is do yσυ belive i couldn't make it to a University in Nigeria with this score.. All i ¢συℓ∂ get was to be admitted in a Polytechnic..

(1) (Reply)

Engr Chinedum Orji And Ibeku Youth Association / Maheeda Releases 'goddess Of X' N****d Photos / She Left U To Get Married In 2014: Let's Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.