Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Video Of How Gbenga Daniel Men Provoke Iyabo Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of How Gbenga Daniel Men Provoke Iyabo Obasanjo (4611 Views)

Gbenga Daniel Celebrates 59th Birthday / Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat / Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of How Gbenga Daniel Men Provoke Iyabo Obasanjo by Nigeria4: 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2008
Video of how Gbenga daniel men provoke Iyabo Obasanjo

http://nigeria.mooo.com/smf/index.php/topic,13520.0.html

Notice even before Iyabo got up. the man sitting by Iyabo obasanjo tried to warm the Gbenga daniel man. But he refused and continue what he was doing.
Re: Video Of How Gbenga Daniel Men Provoke Iyabo Obasanjo by Nigeria4: 12:50am On Nov 22, 2008
Picture shows the man sitting by Iyabos side was begging the Gbenga Daniel people. but the man refuses to listen. Till Iyabo stood up and the man continue. See next picture Gbenga daniel people holding senator  Iyabo,

So una who done cause the poor girl. make una go ask God for forgiveness.

Re: Video Of How Gbenga Daniel Men Provoke Iyabo Obasanjo by bettes(f): 1:03am On Nov 22, 2008
What do you mean,Gbenga Daniel's men provoked Iyabo,could you hear what the man sitting next to her was saying.I have watched the video and i feel the senator's actions were uncalled for,she even went as far as lying that the a governor's aide pushed her,if she didnt do anything wrong why did she lie?
Re: Video Of How Gbenga Daniel Men Provoke Iyabo Obasanjo by Nigeria4: 2:24am On Nov 22, 2008
No, but I am yoruba, reading  his lips, he said Otito. he even use his hand to block a hit on Iyabo back.  see picture .His hand is behind Iyabo back blocking a hit.

You would notice Senator Iyabo only stood up to avoid the man from the hit. You can read her face and see, she is upset over the hit from behind.

Re: Video Of How Gbenga Daniel Men Provoke Iyabo Obasanjo by Nigeria4: 2:33am On Nov 22, 2008
Notice the 3 people sitting behind watching what they were doing to senator Iyabo,

Re: Video Of How Gbenga Daniel Men Provoke Iyabo Obasanjo by Sammy107d(m): 6:25am On Nov 22, 2008
Ogun State and its petty drama. home embarassed
Re: Video Of How Gbenga Daniel Men Provoke Iyabo Obasanjo by Jakumo(m): 7:57am On Nov 22, 2008
Who can blame Iyabo for throwing her 400-pound gorilla buttocks around, given that she and her kleptomaniac dad were able to get away clean with STEALING the entire federal  budgetary allocation for electrical power generation and the upgrade of hospital facilities throughout Nigeria.

In a just world, that fat Arrow would be caged like the stealing baboon that she is, so that spectators could file past her enclosure to poke bananas through the bars.
Re: Video Of How Gbenga Daniel Men Provoke Iyabo Obasanjo by dayokanu(m): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2008
Sorry Nigeria1. The spoilt 40billion satelitte must have affected you seriously cos I was expecting satelite pictures of the wedding grin grin grin
Re: Video Of How Gbenga Daniel Men Provoke Iyabo Obasanjo by redsun(m): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2008
These animals,iyabo should be in jail by now,how did she get off the hook and hunt of so-called efcc?same nigerian syndrome of DAGBO and red turning green overnight without explanation,i presumed.

Bunch of miscreants running a country,while their rightful place is the cooler.
Re: Video Of How Gbenga Daniel Men Provoke Iyabo Obasanjo by Jakumo(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2008
dayokanu:

Sorry Nigeria1. The spoilt 40billion satellite must have affected you seriously because I was expecting satelite pictures of the wedding grin grin grin

Nigeria1 presides over a privately-owned constellation of geo-synchronous surveillance satellites, and as such he is not hampered by the missing Nigerian 419billion "phantom" satellite,  HOWEVER he has of recent been gracious enough to post aerial imagery on a weekly rather than hourly basis, and for this we must be profoundly grateful, as it[i] may [/i] signify that The Space Cowboy is finally mellowing with age, or has contracted a horrible finger-paralyzing affliction that makes typing an uncomfortable pastime.
Re: Video Of How Gbenga Daniel Men Provoke Iyabo Obasanjo by Sammy107d(m): 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2008
Jakumo:

Nigeria1 presides over a privately-owned constellation of geo-synchronous surveillance satellites, and as such he is not hampered by the missing Nigerian 419billion "phantom" satellite,  HOWEVER he has of recent been gracious enough to post aerial imagery on a weekly rather than hourly basis, and for this we must be profoundly grateful, as it[i] may [/i] signify that The Space Cowboy is finally mellowing with age, or has contracted a horrible finger-paralyzing affliction that makes typing an uncomfortable pastime.

JAKUMO O! grin
Re: Video Of How Gbenga Daniel Men Provoke Iyabo Obasanjo by geolabious(m): 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2008
[size=13pt]I wonder y the security cant slap her back[/size]
Re: Video Of How Gbenga Daniel Men Provoke Iyabo Obasanjo by MrCrackles(m): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2008
Disgraceful and insane people
Re: Video Of How Gbenga Daniel Men Provoke Iyabo Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2008
MrCrackles:

Disgraceful and insane people

suitably described.
Re: Video Of How Gbenga Daniel Men Provoke Iyabo Obasanjo by lycotech(m): 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2008
Nigeria1, how much do they pay you to post this nonsense. Iyabo lack respect for elder. Who provoke her. Please readjust your satellite so that you can see clearly.
Re: Video Of How Gbenga Daniel Men Provoke Iyabo Obasanjo by Nigeria4: 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2008
So you think they paid me. Ok 1 billion dollars,  please can you give me 2 billion dollar to remove it.  So you think someone can pay me. If that is the way it is done in nigeria. Tell them all to start sending me money quickly. I need money too. I even have some information about some of them in power involve in fraud, 

So tell me how do you people collect the money, or help me out, How do I collect  online,    or call me 1416 904 5008 or email me nigeriamail@hotmail.com    na joke, 

I do not come cheap my brother or you get $10 million?? , if you pay me that I promises you would never see my face online again no more satellite pictures ,  you need to give your life to God. honestly, so you think I would collect money. una dey sick.  but you can send me money sha,  as long as no be bribe,  if it is gift,  No crime to collect give abroad.
Re: Video Of How Gbenga Daniel Men Provoke Iyabo Obasanjo by Nigeria4: 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2008
Iycytech, if you notice that even gbenga daniel show on the video surprise. he did not know what was going on. check the video. So if iyabo have hit him on the head. he would have turn back before this.
Re: Video Of How Gbenga Daniel Men Provoke Iyabo Obasanjo by coolguyz(m): 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2008
stop this ur posts of ''iyabonising'' our brains jare. she breached security protocol, take it or leave it. na only she dey d party, why were other people seated at that tym?, its a norm everywhere when u hv those VIP ard that u gv dem dt space, iyabo knws dt abi cld someone hv come close to father like dt when he was in power and EFCC, ICPC, NDLEA and IG wont visit dt person that very nyt after he must hv bn dealt several slaps by the security and OBJ himself.
she was on a show-off mission and got stopped jare, shikena!
Re: Video Of How Gbenga Daniel Men Provoke Iyabo Obasanjo by Mamajama(m): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2008
She should have been arrested and charged for harassment. can she touched a security officer in the united states?

African BIG MAMAISIM MADNESS
Re: Video Of How Gbenga Daniel Men Provoke Iyabo Obasanjo by bawomolo(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2008
Jakumo:

Who can blame Iyabo for throwing her 400-pound gorilla buttocks around, given that she and her kleptomaniac dad were able to get away clean with STEALING the entire federal  budgetary allocation for electrical power generation and the upgrade of hospital facilities throughout Nigeria.

In a just world, that fat Arrow would be caged like the stealing baboon that she is, so that spectators could file past her enclosure to poke bananas through the bars.

your own too much grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Gbagada General Hospital-a Maternity Clinic Where Mothers Go To Die! / Fg Sacks Ferma Md, Directors / Traffic Congestion; Fashola Lunches New Vehicle Checking Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.