Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike (72674 Views)

Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) / See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos / Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Blackchampion(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu:
hahahahahaha you are not serious,were you there to monitor him,how many days did it took him from Abj to 042?
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by born2boink(m): 9:15am On Nov 08, 2014
XXXXXXXXXXX:
Hin drive bike pass water abi to Austria shocked ........... Chei!
help me as them, even if we no go see, we sabbi write and read in pidgin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 08, 2014
Whch kyn lie be dat..him carry im bike cross atlantic ocean enta austria? Na wa oo
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Joshuadon: 9:17am On Nov 08, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked up naija
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by colen212: 9:18am On Nov 08, 2014
Dopeyomi:

But tha̶̲̥̅̊t guy try o... South_africa to Lagos Shey the man ride bike untOp sea too

Abi na dryLand from south_africa to naija

Am still finding it hard to believe! Like how many months did he use to get there

Check ya map. That is a dumb question

So this post eventually мα∂є frontpage

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Abellivinus(m): 9:19am On Nov 08, 2014
Nawa oooo peoples too dey lie any how cha.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 08, 2014
Mcbussy:

You and I alone...let's hit d road wink
who again
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 08, 2014
[quote author=ojhandsome post=27825142][/quote] are u going.....
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by stanisbaratheon: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2014
it's very possible
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2014
spicy244:
You should av done more justice to the topic by telling us the number of dayz or hours or months he used on the road. BTW, when embarking on the trip, how many packs of food did he carry along with him.

#justdoubting
& how many gallons of fuel he carry & how he drove on seas

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Dopeyomi(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2014
colen212:
Check ya map. That is a dumb question

And a dumb reply from a dumb soul!
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Maser: 9:26am On Nov 08, 2014
Obviously your knowledge of geography is poor.He could have passed through Egypt's sinai which connects Africa and middle East by land and then get to Turkey and enter Europe by land. Very possible!
alotofgrace:
HOW LOng did he spend on the road?

shocked shocked shocked ..... on bike ??

is there bridge between Morocco and Spain? or how did he cross Africa to Europe or another continent?

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by AustineLordlaz(m): 9:27am On Nov 08, 2014
There is no absolute Truth anyway...
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by swagwu(m): 9:29am On Nov 08, 2014
if this is true then am going to break the record...cuz am on top of my ladies bike now heading to England to watch Liverpool vs Chelsea today grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 08, 2014
Good one. I initially thought he was an asylum seeker when I saw the topic. Kudos to him.

I would like to know how many days it took him to get to Austria from Lagos.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by msmon(m): 9:29am On Nov 08, 2014
Is that how desperate he his? OR Is that how much appalling situation in our country is?

Osuu mi oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by arsetalks(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2014
born2fuck:
help me as them, even if we no go see, we sabbi write and read in pidgin
Problem is you can't think. He will ferry over the sea and continue his biking once on the land. Think small biko.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by daben1(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2014
Una think say we wear pampers?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by cbrass(m): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2014
berem:
the Dude has even had a fight with Seun in the past.
Seun- fighting with nairalanders since 2005.

angry

So you believe that crap shocked how did he fly is bike over the mediteranian..cos I read he also rode to europe from lag
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by ocheu(f): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2014
Dopeyomi:

The kind of post we see on Nairaland this days are alarming..
what's alarming about it or must you be on every thread? If is an American guy that broke such record, that's when people like you will know he did a great job. Please appreciate ur fellow citizen.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Tobetoe(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2014
Hope there were fillinq station evevrywhere to feed his bike tank... There shud have been details given here, how many days it took him, how often he ate,urinated ,slept and poo'd and hw he ferried his bike across d seas.. I mean @least give us pictures, or i dont believe it
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by oluwafestus(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2014
chymystique:
I would love to go on such rides cool
. Then u are welcome to my world cos I can take u on such ride
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by ranko1987: 9:36am On Nov 08, 2014
Any good biker can do that besides is a power bike not ladys machine...... lol.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by asanwaph: 9:36am On Nov 08, 2014
God pls tell me that I am not the only one finding this hard to believe. Na lie jorr
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 08, 2014
alotofgrace:
HOW LOng did he spend on the road?

shocked shocked shocked ..... on bike ??

is there bridge between Morocco and Spain? or how did he cross Africa to Europe or another continent?

I think he ferried his bike to Europe!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by ocheu(f): 9:38am On Nov 08, 2014
Adikam:
& how many gallons of fuel he carry & how he drove on seas
their must be other countries where they sale fuel
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by Dopeyomi(m): 9:41am On Nov 08, 2014
ocheu:
what's alarming about it or must you be on every thread? If is American guy that broke such record, that's when people like you will know he did a great job. Please appreciate ur fellow citizen.

Hey mind the way yσυ quote ♏ε̲̣̣!

Am not against his achievements! He really did a great and Ɠood job.. Am only concerned about how he rode the bike on the seas..

And stop ranting on what yσυ don't knσw about.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by esosuo: 9:41am On Nov 08, 2014
people wen dey do cross country treck never talk na okada una dey talk? any way he try make he no be like say I dey beef am but a little I no believe on the austria owe oh abi the bike na convertable boat bike?
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike by miqos02(m): 9:44am On Nov 08, 2014
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Dubai Police Flaunt Their Exotic Luxurious Police Cars / Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK / Guys Buy Car For Their Friend After Getting Tired Of Picking Him Up With Theirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.