Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

VPS And Dedicated Server Hosting From VBHOSTNET - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / VPS And Dedicated Server Hosting From VBHOSTNET (455 Views)

Between Windows VPS And Linux VPS Which Is The Best?? / How To Get Free Server Hosting And Domain / I Need Information About VBHOSTNET.COM *good or not* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VPS And Dedicated Server Hosting From VBHOSTNET by devloperhost: 3:00am On Nov 08, 2014
Hello NL,

We are glad to let your know that, we have just added a new array of service to our portfolio starting from just N2,000 a month you can own you own virtual machine and for the cheapest price ever you ca get a reliable dedicated server

Find more details here http://www.vbhostnet.com/servers.html

Warm Regards,

from Godfrey on behave of VBHOSTNET
Re: VPS And Dedicated Server Hosting From VBHOSTNET by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2014
devloperhost:
Hello NL,

We are glad to let your know that, we have just added a new array of service to our portfolio starting from just N2,000 a month you can own you own virtual machine and for the cheapest price ever you ca get a reliable dedicated server

Find more details here http://www.vbhostnet.com/servers.html

Warm Regards,

from Godfrey on behave of VBHOSTNET

Are your servers KVM or OpenVZ? I mean the VPS and the Dedicated, do you support IPMI? Supermacro IPMI for remote desktop access? And are they HDD or SSD? Also which control panel you use? I am interested. I need a small server out of my current data center..
Re: VPS And Dedicated Server Hosting From VBHOSTNET by devloperhost: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2014
Thanks for your interest.

We have both XEN and OpenVZ. Most package on our web site are more of XEN, while storage are SDD as well. Our dedicated server supports IPMI. Control panel is a robust custom area developed by our datacenter.

I hope i have been able to answer your questions?

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Who Want 10 Web Games (source Code Included) For 10,000 Naira? / For Design Of Dynamic Website Call 08039243201 / Spc3..jeema4.2...database Emails... Gsm Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.