Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? (1885 Views)

Pls Help, Very Urgent And So Confused / My Gateman Is The Owner Of My New Born Baby / Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? by akinola001(m): 4:28am On Nov 08, 2014
Event overtaken
Re: Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? by akinola001(m): 9:37am On Nov 08, 2014
43viewNo comment ... pls Help oo
Re: Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? by dennykel60: 9:54am On Nov 08, 2014
Let the baby be born. It is not wise to do an abortion because u will be a murderer. After the baby is born, go for a DNA test to confirm if you are the father.
Re: Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hi there, apparently you're not. It's laid out in black and white per your calculations. She's not telling you the truth, she met with some 3 weeks before meeting with you and he's the responsible party

I'm against abortion but I won't judge you if you choose to go ahead, just consider other options if you care to take my advice.

Best of luck smiley

1 Like

Re: Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? by akinola001(m): 6:41am On Nov 09, 2014
Thanks So much Xcelsia. ..Afraid of Abortion because of the No of weeks .. and She is still claiming She had No Sex before our own on August 8.(saying scan results from two different source is not correct )...
Re: Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? by freezyprinzy(m): 7:50am On Nov 09, 2014
Apparently u ain't d papa of d unborn baby based on ur calculations but burh y condom is jux #20....plz in d name of whateva God/god u serve kip dat baby imagine d child beg'n 4 his/her life#my 1kobo advice
Re: Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 09, 2014
A lot of pregnant ladies die yearly from unsafe ABs. A lot contract PID from unsafe ABs. A lot experince hormonal imbalance from the use of unrecommended drugs/pills. A lot sustain asherman syndrome. And at the end, some are left with the problems of TTC!

In their bids to save their today........they put their tomorrow at risk

1 Like

Re: Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? by akinola001(m): 9:48am On Nov 09, 2014
Thanks So much Man, took the responsibility for the pregnant till last week, when the news of she and her Guy(claimed Brother) about attempt abortion Got to me
(1)According to her , last period was 2-4 of Aug .
(2)Why making An Attempt to abort the pregnancy without my knowledge .
(3) till Yesterday she is still Desperate to abort it.(starting from the Day my mother Promised to go for DNA after the childbirth and in top gear planing for small wedding )...
Re: Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? by armadeo(m): 10:23am On Nov 09, 2014
Asbsiin asni saw this topic in health section in knew it was " belle" related.
Re: Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 09, 2014
akinola001:
Thanks So much Man, took the responsibility for the pregnant till last week, when the news of she and her Guy(claimed Brother) about attempt abortion Got to me
(1)According to her , last period was 2-4 of Aug .
(2)Why making An Attempt to abort the pregnancy without my knowledge .
(3) till Yesterday she is still Desperate to abort it.(starting from the Day my mother Promised to go for DNA after the childbirth and in top gear planing for small wedding )...

I went by the scan report that the preg is 15wks old. If u backdate, it means her LMP(last menstrual period) wld be july, somewhere around 24th, 25th, 26th or 27th. That's the maths. Meaning her ovulation wld be around 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, or 11th.

But, if she actually menstruated on aug 2nd, 3rd or 4th, as she said she did, then 7th or 8th august you guys had sex was her proliferative phase. She wasn't ovulating then or wasn't in her fertile period. Her fertile period wld be smwhere within 15th to 20th August(if her cycle was 28days), meaning for her to get pregnant, she must have had sex within 15th to 20th. And if u count from Aug 2nd, 3rd, or 4th till that date of the scan, it wld give u 14weeks gone, and the scan read 15weeks. And u said she called 9days after u last had sex with her(7th/8th August + 9days = 16th of august), complaining she's having abdominal pain, and did a PT strip which tested positive, and dats unlikely for a Strip to test positive on the exact day of fertilization, or even a day after.

Here's my conclusion. If she last saw her menses Aug 2nd, 3rd, or 4th, then she must have had sex within 15th to 20th(fertile period), to validate the 14/15wks gone.

The pregnancy is not yours! But, is she ur long term g/f or fiancee?
Re: Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? by desiree(f): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2014
If those dates you gave are accurate, it is clearly not yours. She went for a test 2 weeks after you had sex and it is already positive. Most women don't implant that early and it requires a couple of days after implantation for Hcg to build up to be able to get a positive test.

Bottom line is, always use protection if you no want enter one chance.
Re: Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? by akinola001(m): 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
Marc9:

I went by the scan report that the preg is 15wks old. If u backdate, it means her LMP(last menstrual period) wld be july, somewhere around 24th, 25th, 26th or 27th. That's the maths. Meaning her ovulation wld be around 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, or 11th.

But, if she actually menstruated on aug 2nd, 3rd or 4th, as she said she did, then 7th or 8th august you guys had sex was her proliferative phase. She wasn't ovulating then or wasn't in her fertile period. Her fertile period wld be smwhere within 15th to 20th August(if her cycle was 28days), meaning for her to get pregnant, she must have had sex within 15th to 20th. And if u count from Aug 2nd, 3rd, or 4th till that date of the scan, it wld give u 14weeks gone, and the scan read 15weeks. And u said she called 9days after u last had sex with her(7th/8th August + 9days = 16th of august), complaining she's having abdominal pain, and did a PT strip which tested positive, and dats unlikely for a Strip to test positive on the exact day of fertilization, or even a day after.

Here's my conclusion. If she last saw her menses Aug 2nd, 3rd, or 4th, then she must have had sex within 15th to 20th(fertile period), to validate the 14/15wks gone.

The pregnancy is not yours! But, is she ur long term g/f or fiancee?
...Long term Fiancee ..
(No Sex before and After that day 8 of Aug )
Re: Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
akinola001:
...Long term Fiancee ..
(No Sex before and After that day 8 of Aug )

Well, if it wasn't for her desperation to terminate the pregnancy, I would have given her a benefit of doubt.

Menstruation atimes could be inconsistent, and irregular. some ladies don't actually chart their Cycle dates. They don't keep records.

Well, call her and insist she keeps the pregnancy, else you'll have her arrested and prosecuted if she got it terminated! You might just save her life or save her from future TTC troubles by doing this.
Re: Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
Might still be yours. If u did the deed two weeks after her monthly flow and she missed her period two weeks later, she's already technically 4weeks gone grin scans might be incorrect with actual EDD too. So daddy twins, get readyyyyyyyyyy grin
Re: Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
moreeni:
Might still be yours. If u did the deed two weeks after her monthly flow and she missed her period two weeks later, she's already technically 4weeks gone grin scans might be incorrect with actual EDD too. So daddy twins, get readyyyyyyyyyy grin

It seems u're into real estate?! Jo, elo ni iyara kan ni berger? T'abi sef con ati mini flati?
Re: Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
Marc9:

It seems u're into real estate?! Jo, elo ni iyara kan ni berger? T'abi sef con ati mini flati?

Wrong assertion. Looking for one room self con in ogudu, gbadaga and along the axis myself. Got any idea?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? by soonest(f): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
moreeni:
My thoughts exactly. Scans don't always correspond with the actual edd.
@op, a dna test afterwards is necessary esply as she wanted to terminate the pregnancy without informing you. Best of luck
Re: Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? by akinola001(m): 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
moreeni:
Will surely invites you during the Naming Ceremony ..gosh..only if she allows the innocent blood to live ...

Note the deed was done 4days( Friday )after the last drop (Monday )of flow according to her
Re: Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 10, 2014
akinola001:

Will surely invites you during the Naming Ceremony ..gosh..only if she allows the innocent blood to live ...

Note the deed was done 4days( Friday )after the last drop (Monday )of flow according to her

The shortest MC is 21days. Ovulation would likely occur much earlier than it does in average MC(28days). The fertile period will span from 7th to 12th of the 21day cycle.

Now if we assumed she has an SMP, and she observed her menstruation on Aug 2nd, it means her fertile period would span from Aug 7th to Aug 12th. You had sex with her on Aug 7th or 8th, which would turn out to be her fertile period. If you count from the day she observed her last menstruation to the day the scan read 15weeks, it gives you exactly 98days. Divide 98days by 31days and you'll get 3months 2weeks, or you divide by 7days, and you'll get 14weeks(still close to 15weeks).

For me this was going to be her benefit of doubt, but her desperation to get rid of the pregnancy is what's making me think otherwise!

Her alibis would be SMP and the inconvenience the pregnancy would cause. And if that's the case, then the pregnancy might just be yours amigo!
Re: Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? by akinola001(m): 6:48am On Nov 10, 2014
Marc9:

The shortest MC is 21days. Ovulation would likely occur much earlier than it does in average MC(28days). The fertile period will span from 7th to 12th of the 21day cycle.

Now if we assumed she has an SMP, and she observed her menstruation on Aug 2nd, it means her fertile period would span from Aug 7th to Aug 12th. You had sex with her on Aug 7th or 8th, which would turn out to be her fertile period. If you count from the day she observed her last menstruation to the day the scan read 15weeks, it gives you exactly 98days. Divide 98days by 31days and you'll get 3months 2weeks, or you divide by 7days, and you'll get 14weeks(still close to 15weeks).

For me this was going to be her benefit of doubt, but her desperation to get rid of the pregnancy is what's making me think otherwise!

Her alibis would be SMP and the inconvenience the pregnancy would cause. And if that's the case, then the pregnancy might just be yours amigo!
.you are just a wonderful Doctor . 'And d cal is nt true because my menstrual cycle is 26 days .....' quote from my Watsapp chat with her..
Re: Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 10, 2014
akinola001:

.you are just a wonderful Doctor . 'And d cal is nt true because my menstrual cycle is 26 days .....' quote from my Watsapp chat with her..

If u check ur 1st post on this thread, u gave two different dates. U 1st posted 8th of Aug as the day u had sex with her. Later u posted 7th. Could it be u can't recollect the exact date u guys had sex? Could it be u actually had sex 9th or 10th or 11th of Aug?
Re: Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? by akinola001(m): 7:23am On Nov 10, 2014
Marc9:

If u check ur 1st post on this thread, u gave two different dates. U 1st posted 8th of Aug as the day u had sex with her. Later u posted 7th. Could it be u can't recollect the exact date u guys had sex? Could it be u actually had sex 9th or 10th or 11th of Aug?

Friday 8 August 2014 2pm

1 Like

Re: Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 10, 2014
akinola001:

Friday 8 August 2014 2pm

The pregnancy is yours jare! Since she has 26day cycle, and her ovulation is on the 12th of her cycle, making 11th, 10th, 9th, and even 8th as her fertile period! That baby is most likely goin to be a girl. Your X-sperm must have survived long enough in her tube till the egg got released.

Tell her to keep your pregnancy else you'll have her arrested. Who knows if that baby is going to be the future Miss World!
Re: Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? by shithapuns: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
i know its difficult.but say no to abortion!...its bad, and sometimes karma has a way of paying u back
Re: Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? by akinola001(m): 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2015

The pregnancy is yours jare! Since she has 26day cycle, and her ovulation is on the 12th of her cycle, making 11th, 10th, 9th, and even 8th as her fertile period! That baby is most likely goin to be a girl. Your X-sperm must have survived long enough in her tube till the egg got released.

Tell her to keep your pregnancy else you'll have her arrested. Who knows if that baby is going to be the future Miss World!
she gave birth to a bouncing baby boy on Sunday...26-04-2015.... What is not your Final Conclusion
Re: Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
Where's the naming venue ?
Re: Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
akinola001:
she gave birth to a bouncing baby boy on Sunday...26-04-2015.... What is not your Final Conclusion

Oluwaseun! Eku ayo omo o. Ire na a kari! Thank God now one succeeded in aborted this bundle. Hmmmmm
Re: Very Urgent!! Who Is The Owner ? by MARKone(m): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
akinola001:

Congratulations o..

(1) (Reply)

R. Brown Adult Diapers (large Size) In Large Quantity For The Cheapest Price Eve / Cure For Corona Virus- A Prophetess Reveals(video) / I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.