Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Muslim Terrorism Is Fake, A Perspective From Australia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Muslim Terrorism Is Fake, A Perspective From Australia (919 Views)

HOW AMERICAN SOLDIERS USED PIG'S BLOOD AND CORPSES TO FIGHT MUSLIM TERRORISM / Meet 'the Real Life Tarzan' From Australia (PHOTOS) / Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Terrorism Is Fake, A Perspective From Australia by yeahjulian: 6:12am On Nov 08, 2014
Hello, I am a person from Australia and I am here at Nairaland to talk about so-called Muslim terrorism, and how I think the people behind it are actually western governments such as the USA, Britain and Australia. I think this is very unfair and unjust and I think the world will be much better off when we all know the true perpetrators of mass murder. After having had a go at convincing my fellow Australians of this, I've decided to try other places as well, and seeing as maybe Africans are more aware of how governments can do bad things I have decided to post my ideas here. I have been very careful about what I am writing because I don't just want you to think "hmm... maybe this is true", I want you to be fully convinced, so that you can repeat what I've said to others with confidence! I will divide what I am saying into three main points.

The first is that the twin towers on September 11 collapsed because of explosives, not because of the planes or the fires. While you may have heard lots of crazy nonsense about 9/11, this one thing is definite fact. Here is a petition signed by 2300 architects and engineers (http://www.ae911truth.org/signatures/ae.html), where most of them say the buildings could not have collapsed the way the government says. The twin towers were made from a steel frame, and there have been many fires in steel-frame buildings before, and some planes crashing into buildings, and they have never caused a building to collapse like that. Steel is a very tough and sturdy substance, especially when it is several centimetres thick, as it was in those buildings, and for it to give way like that would take some very shoddy workmanship. Much more likely is that the buildings were brought down by explosives, such as thermite, and scientists have found evidence of this in the dust from the World Trade Center. If you have some scientific knowledge, then you can read about their work here: http://benthamopen.com/tocpj/articles/V002/7TOCPJ.htm. From the type of explosives they found, it looks like it would have been some part of the American government that made them and put them in place, probably the Department of Defense (the military).
Re: Muslim Terrorism Is Fake, A Perspective From Australia by yeahjulian: 6:15am On Nov 08, 2014
The second thing is that there is some previous evidence that governments secretly conducting terrorism is the sort of thing they would do. When the United States wanted to invade Cuba in the 1960s, they considered doing exactly that (Operation Northwoods, see here: http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662). They considered sinking one of their own ships and blaming it on Cuba, or injuring Cubans who had defected to the US and blaming it on Cuban-government-sponsored terrorists. In Europe in the 70s and 80s there was Operation Gladio, which was originally intended for resistance to a communist invasion, but ended up doing bombings that killed people and blaming it on communist parties. You can read about some of them on this Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincenzo_Vinciguerra, for example in the 1972 Paetano Bombing in Italy, the three police officers attending were killed, and for many years people believed that it was the Red Brigades, a communist group, but it turns out it was a right-wing group who had the help and encouragement of the Italian Military Secret Service. In 1995 in the USA there was the Oklahoma City Bombing, which killed 168 people, which the government said was done by Timothy McVeigh because he was angry at the government. But it looks like the explosives in the truck he used were not enough to cause all the damage (http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/PARTIN/ok5.htm), and another person involved, Terry Nichols, says that McVeigh was being told what to do by an FBI agent (http://www.deseretnews.com/article/660197443/Nichols-says-bombing-was-FBI-op.html).
Re: Muslim Terrorism Is Fake, A Perspective From Australia by yeahjulian: 6:19am On Nov 08, 2014
Thirdly, I want to talk about what the motivations of these people we see in terrorist videos and photos, who make threats and say Muslim stuff, might be. I have had some experience of Islam, like many of you would have, and I don't think that they are like the Muslims I've met at all. People might say they are different, that these "terrorists" are "fundamentalist Muslims", but I don't think that that is what fundamentalist Muslims would be like, I think that they would pray a lot, and memorize the Qur'an and so on, and that they would not go killing any non-Muslims they can. I have read some of the Qur'an, and while it does say that it is good to fight for Islam, it also says things like "amongst the christians and the jews, there are both good and bad", which goes against what terrorists do quite strongly I think.

So what do I think the motives of these "terrorists" are? I think that the CIA and similar organizations are telling them what to do, and maybe the reason they do what they are told is because they are being paid. But I have another theory, which might explain why there are suicide bombers. I think that maybe these people are mental patients, and maybe as some of you know, there are medications for mental illness that are like torture, but it doesn't really look like torture, you can be at home and you are still being tortured but it is in your mind mainly, you see, so people don't call it torture. And when you are being tortured you often want to die, you would rather die than go through more torture. And killing yourself can be very difficult. So maybe these mental patients get a leaflet that says "Meeting of Muslims - we want to destroy the west whatever way possible" (actually from CIA) and they think "oh maybe this is that suicide bombing thing, sounds like the thing for me!", and they go to the meeting and soon they are given a jacket with bombs in it, and they go to a crowded place and pull the wires, and they are blown up which is what they desperately wanted.

Ok thanks for reading that. Perhaps I can answer some questions, but I think I've said all I needed to.

-Julian
Re: Muslim Terrorism Is Fake, A Perspective From Australia by obyrich(m): 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
Insightful post.
Re: Muslim Terrorism Is Fake, A Perspective From Australia by kikuyu11: 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
yeahjulian:
Hello, I am a person from Australia and I am here at Nairaland to talk about so-called Muslim terrorism, and how I think the people behind it are actually western governments such as the USA, Britain and Australia. I think this is very unfair and unjust and I think the world will be much better off when we all know the true perpetrators of mass murder. After having had a go at convincing my fellow Australians of this, I've decided to try other places as well, and seeing as maybe Africans are more aware of how governments can do bad things I have decided to post my ideas here. I have been very careful about what I am writing because I don't just want you to think "hmm... maybe this is true", I want you to be fully convinced, so that you can repeat what I've said to others with confidence! I will divide what I am saying into three main points.

The first is that the twin towers on September 11 collapsed because of explosives, not because of the planes or the fires. While you may have heard lots of crazy nonsense about 9/11, this one thing is definite fact. Here is a petition signed by 2300 architects and engineers (http://www.ae911truth.org/signatures/ae.html), where most of them say the buildings could not have collapsed the way the government says. The twin towers were made from a steel frame, and there have been many fires in steel-frame buildings before, and some planes crashing into buildings, and they have never caused a building to collapse like that. Steel is a very tough and sturdy substance, especially when it is several centimetres thick, as it was in those buildings, and for it to give way like that would take some very shoddy workmanship. Much more likely is that the buildings were brought down by explosives, such as thermite, and scientists have found evidence of this in the dust from the World Trade Center. If you have some scientific knowledge, then you can read about their work here: http://benthamopen.com/tocpj/articles/V002/7TOCPJ.htm. From the type of explosives they found, it looks like it would have been some part of the American government that made them and put them in place, probably the Department of Defense (the military).
OP,at least you tried! I know the feeling. Some people will never see the sun , not cause its dark bit cause their heads are faaaaaarrr up their arses.
Re: Muslim Terrorism Is Fake, A Perspective From Australia by Appleyard(m): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
Well, julian, you seem to be another of the awakened ones, if so, kudos to the 'light of truth'.

Now, on the 9/11 terrorist act, alot of people are gradually waking up to the truth that it was the handwork of the Anglo-Zionist Empire of death and chaos. Even 'Steven Wonder' knew it was a blue day false flag.
However, alot of people still thinks that the 'actual' evil is 'only' out there, unknown to them that thier so-called government constitute 95% of that 'actual' evil.

On the Muslim behavioural aspect, am afraid that i cant totally agree to your thesis that Muslims are actually not violent. It is true that you can not because of one or two bad orange(s) in a basket condemn the whole in that basket. Hence, the fact that, some islamic states and thier political conducts, as well as some individuals conforms to a radical level of religious/Islamic extremism cum chear terror, does not mean that all muslims or whole of Islam is bad. Because, such tendencies and thier equivalents are also readily available throughout Christaindom.

Nevertheless, it is an establish fact that radical islam and extremism are cancers that confronts the religious, political and social sphere of human life, because they were encouraged by some aspects of the teachings of Islam itself:
'kill the enemies of Islam', 'Die fighting and go to heaven with 7virgins', etc etc, are just some of the notorious examples of some aspects of Islamic teachings.

Radical islam is a reality, and the Empire has taken full advantage of it. Exploiting it to actualize it purpose and realize its dreams.
Today, any attck that takes place is blamed on the Muslim popace, even though they might never be involved. 9/11, Paris attacks, readily come to mind... But who whould believe them, since themselves are not helping matters?

But on your thesis on Mental disillusioned patients being 'unknowingly' and 'unduely' used for terrorism, with little or no fault of thiers, i think is plausible, and i will agree with you on this.
It is no secret that the CIA is a notorious body, with varied covert programs that are unparalled in scale of evil and degree of terrorrism.

Now, i would like to ask: are you a Muslim or what?

And how do you view the Australian Government in terms of its foreign policies, expecially towards Russia and the US?.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Russia Claims To Have Mega Weapon That Can Cripple The US / $12 Million Chinese-built Bridge Collapsed In Kenya. (photos) / Can This Be True: Islamization Of Britain As At 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.